A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. was the New Wyvern Clan founded at Wyvern because thats one of the only places that the Gargoyles knew there was once a clan, but wasn't currently? were the Gargoyles attempting to colonize all places associated with Gargoyles in the past (Notre Dame)?
2. did Scotland make a bid for a Gargoyle clan or did they see the place as theirs to colonize?
3. in 1996, does Xanatos own any of the land surrounding where Wyvern once stood?
4. when Gargoyles recolonized Wyvern, did they attempt to populate it with Gargoyles of Wyvern/Scottish descent, or did they care?
5. how far is Wyvern from Loch ness?
1. The new Wyvern Clan was, at least in part, a spin-off of the Manhattan Clan, so the "nostalgia" was much more personal.
1a. Not in particular.
2. The group felt they were returning home, so to speak.
3. I haven't thought about whether he owns any land there.
4. It was mostly Wyvern descent, because it was mostly gargs from Manhattan who were of Wyvern descent. But not exclusively. Nor was there any attempt to achieve anything like "clan purity".
5. I don't have a map handy, but you can find Loch Ness on a map at home. The fictional Wyvern's on Scotland's west coast.