A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Do the N'kai have gods? What about the Space-Spawn?
1. I don't know yet.
2. They have two gods.
was Hudson's hair/ beard always grey/ white, like Brooklyn's? or did it change at some biological age like Demona's
I honestly don't know yet.
What are the muses in the GU?
The muses got stuck in the gu a long time ago. It took intensive showering to get it out of their hair.
What shows or properties did you work on before gargolyes?
Many, many. All the Disney stuff, primarily DuckTales and Darkwing Duck and Bonkers and Raw Toonage, but most of the rest in some capacity or another too.
Before that I was at DC Comics, where my main claim to fame (though not much fame) was Captain Atom.
This is a second post because you might never see it, but why forty years of timedancing?
Why an entire series? I personally think that the timedancing would go over much better as a mini-series where you have him gone for maybe fifteen twenty years. From what I know about the series (and, granted I don't know much) to me it sounds like there would only be a few changes. Thanks for your time.
Matter of opinion, but I feel like it would work.
When Brooklyn gets back from his timedancing he'll be about biologically forty years old, Goliath is only biologically twenty-nine years old as of 1996. I thought the second was supposed to be young because s/he would take over command of the clan. So…
1) Will post-timedancing Brooklyn still be second-in-command?
2) Will Goliath choose a new second after Timedancers?
3) If so who will it be, Angela, Broadway, Lexington and Nashville?
1. For the time being at least.
2. Not saying.
3. See 2).
While answering a question from Lord Sloth you said "Initially, Katana is not with Brooklyn when he first arrives in 2198".
1) Does this mean that Brooklyn will do some timedancing in between his stay on G2198?
2) Will Katana be with Brooklyn during any of his stay in the year 2198?
1. Not clear on what you mean here.
2. Not saying.
I cant find this in the archive, tho I find it hard to believe it hasnt been asked.
1. Do Oberon's Children reproduce in the biological sense? I mean do they actually pick a mate and have offspring?
2. Demoness asked why Mab disliked Titania, and you said its because Mab thought Titiania was a spoiled brat, and beneath Oberon. So was Titania *raised* as a spoiled brat, meaning she had actualy parents, or did she just have a high opinion of herself (in Mab's eyes).
3. Were the Children of Oberon we have seen (banshee, anansi, etc) mostly offspring of Oberon? Or were most of them there before him?
4. What did Mab call them all? Obviously not 'Oberon's Children'. Or am I wrong?
2. Not answering this now.
4. The Children of Mab.
This is The Cat, again. Ok, question. Why did Sevarius(hope I spelled that right) clone the other gargoyles?
How did he clone the male gargoyles? I only thought females could be cloned because we have the proper cells, such as the egg.
Well all for now. Bye.
Why? Because (a) he was well paid and (b) he likes that kinda thing.
As to the male-female thing, I'd never heard that.
"Vows" has 2 endings, right? Why? What appended in the 2nd ending where Goliath and Demona are still together? How can they live in Manhattan if Demona didn't help the Vikings to attack the castle ?
"Vows" really only has one ending. But the first time it aired, it aired with an uncorrected scene. It showed Goliath and Demona kissing. It's supposed to be a final flashback to them at the castle in the tenth century. But the first time it aired the wrong background was used, and so they seemed to be kissing in the present at the clocktower. This is just a mistake, and it was corrected for subsequent airings. (We ran out of time or it would have been corrected before the first airing.)
Some of the fans prefer the mistake. Don't ask me why.