A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1) What year was Brendan born?
2) What year was Margot born?
1962 for both.
How old is Maria Chavez?
Maria was 38 by the end of 1996.
How old is Jeffrey Robbins?
Robbins was 60 at the end of 1996.
How old is Morgan?
By the end of 1996, Morgan was 37. So if he's alive today, he's @43.
Quick question, what's Bruno been up to since "Monsters", do you have any more plans for him?
He's still working for Xanatos. Probably had to gather a new security team.
And there are always plans.
The Space-spawn seem very interesting to me so a few questions on them...
(1) You once said that the key to creating a good villian is to make them a thematic nemesis to the hero, how would the Space-Spawn accomplish this?
(2) Would you make the Space-Spawn culturaly distinctive as you made gargoyles?
1. Fair question. But I don't yet have the answer, though a number of ideas are roiling around in my head.
2. One would hope.
How old is Vinnie?
Fang: "How many gargoyles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
"I don't know, how many would it take to pound you into kitty paste?"
How many gargoyles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None since screwing lightbulbs aren't part of the gargoyles way.
And you're entered. Thanks.
How old is Renard?
Renard was 68 at the end of 1996.