A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1.what were your future plans for demona?
2.what were your future plans for macbeth?
This is not a forum for novel-length responses. You're question is too broad.
I will say that both characters would have been involved in both the main GARGOYLES series and in GARGOYLES 2158.
How long did Timedancer spend in 2158 and in Feudal Japan?
I haven't worked out all the math. But those were his two longest stops. Quite some time in each. Years as least.
hi..um..i think i missed something but what do you mean as per the new rules....I'm sure I'm just missing it, but I looked around and couldn't find any...and, oh well, here's the rest of my questions on a seperate post
1. In the Future Tense spinoff, who, of the characters we already know, would have been on the bad-guys side?
2. Who'dve been on the good guys side?
New Rules: Questions on separate topics, must be posted separately.
1. That's very complicated. Because things change over a couple centuries.
2. Demona, Brooklyn, Owen, Samson, Nokkar among others.
Greetings, guess I will try again on a few questions that got axed by retroactive rules changes :>
What was the main plot line in Future Tense going to be?
You mean Gargoyles 2158?
(sorry, I can't resist toruturing people on occasion.)
Here's a question on the title of Gargoyles 2158 (formerly Future Tense). Are you sure this title will work. Say the series ran for five seasons, is it going to be 2158 for five years?
Nope. If I had my way, it would be Gargoyles 2163 after five years. Make sense?
Will any of the villians that we have appeared in the series so far (Thailog, Coldsteel, etc) appear in GARGOYLES 2158?
Yes. But I'm not saying who...
In 2158 how would New York City have been portrayed? Would it have become some sort of futuristic metropolis or would it have been shown to be largely unchanged from the way it is in the late 20th - early 21st century?
Both. And that's not a joke answer.
1. Would the Canmore as Hunter's dynasty still exist in some form in 2158?
2. Would we have seen Canmore/Castaway descendents in G2158?
1 & 2. The Canmores would be gone. But the Monmouths and the Castaways would survive -- in opposition.
The Quarrymen would still exist.
In TIMEDANCER, would there have been a major recurring antagonist for Brooklyn and family?
Ultimately. Inevitably. And of course, that doesn't necessarily count the huge chunk of time spent in the years 2158 and following....
Hey there Greg. Ok im a first timer to asking questions on this page, but please:
1) can you tell me what this whole Gargoyles 2158 is about? This is the first time I heard of this.
2) I know you probubly get this question ALOT but I really need to know, is the show going to come back on the air?
2a) If not, is there goign to be another movie?
Thank you for your time.
1. You should really check the archives. But briefly, GARGOYLES 2158 was a spin-off series that Gary Sperling and I developed for Disney (at least in part at the suggestion of CBS). It was set (surprise, surprise) in the year 2158 and starred Samson, Goliath's grandson.
2. Sorry. Questions on separate topics, must be posted separately.