A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I think this was also lost in the queue, so
1) What would happen to Oberon when Mab returns?
2) Would Mab be around by 2158?
3) What would happen to Mab by 2158?
4) At what level of maturity would Oberon and Titania's children be by 2158?
1. He will not go quietly.
2. Can't say.
3. Can't say.
4. Can't say.
How much by 2158 does the human world know about the truth of the New Olympians' origins?
I've tried to ask this question before, but I guess it got wiped in some glitch. Gotta love these new fandangled machines, eh?
My question: Will Demona reform before or after...
1) Angela's death?
2) Goliath's death?
3) The Space Spawn attack?
4) Clan Manhattan's eggs hatch?
5) Gargoyles declared as endangered species?
6) Pigs fly?
Who says she reforms?
I said she starts to fight on the side of the angels. There's a difference.
Would Samson's two older siblings Artus and Gwenyvere (sp?) be in G2158?
You're question cannot currently be answered, because I'm changing the century when the series is set, and changing the relationships, etc.
You'll just have to wait for me to finish. Sorry.
(And stop asking for now folks, it's just taking time away from me working on the revamp.)
1)In 2158 would there be any television programmes or channels made for gargoyles, seeing as they are a 'protected
minority' . 2)Would there be any gargoyle actors/esses in on TV in 2158
1. Made for?
2. Probably. Yeah. Of course, 2158 is no longer a significant date. I'm still working on the revamp. Hold tight.
1) If and when you get to do tose Gargoyle Episodes and Spinoffs do you plan to do crossovers like the following:
2) Would you still include the Previously On Gargoyles segments when necessary?
1. 2158(revised) and TimeDancer, definitely.
Dark Ages and TimeDancer, probably.
Pendragon/Bad Guys. Probably, eventually.
Bad Guys/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Pendragon/Bad Guys - Eventually.
Would there have been any main individual Space-Spawn character in Gargoyles 2158?
Ask me again after the revamp is completed.
How would Avalon and/or the fae react to the Space-Spawn war of 2158?
Well, it's not in 2158 anymore. This is a fair question, but as I'm in a rethink on the whole concept at this time, you'll have to ask me again later.
1. I don't know where I got the idea, but is Ophelia(sp?) in the Manhatten clan in 2158?
2. If not then where does she reside?
3. By 2158 would some new gargoyles have joined the Manhatten clan(other than Demona, Brooklyn, Katana, their kids)?
4. I know you won't answer this, but who would some of those new gargoyles be?
5. How much of Gargoyles 2158 have you actually thought out completely?
1. I don't know where you got that idea either.
2. Probably Avalon, assuming she's still alive.
3. Yes. Though I'm not confirming your list by implication.
5. I HAD thought out quite a bit. But some of it wasn't jelling for me, so I've recently started from scratch on the concept. I haven't finished reworking it. Some things will stay the same. A character named Samson is still the lead. And Brooklyn still timedances into the cast. But other stuff may alter quite a bit. Among other things, I'm almost definitely changing the year (and thus the title) of the show. More to come...
I was very intrigued by that little revelation of yours about Lexington going into business with an unexpected partner. I hope that you get to tell that story some day if "Gargoyles" gets revived. I'd certainly enjoy seeing how Goliath would respond to Lex entering the business world - and Xanatos's response, for that matter. (Although we know already that Lex isn't the first gargoyle to do this sort of thing - given Demona and Thailog's foundation of Nightstone, and maybe Leo and Una's shop in London to boot).
It's more intriguing then you know and will have ramifications that will extend beyond 2158.