A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hey again! Here's a Gargoyle health q.
1. Back in April, someone asked about the chance of Gargoyles getting viral diseases. So, what about mental disorders, birth defects and genetic diseases?
2. This probably falls under genetic diseases, but what about cancer? How would it affect them?
3. Now, here's probably a silly one. It sounds like one that might have been asked, but it's been awhile since I had the free time to check the archives. So, what would happen if a gargoyle lost a limb?
OK, enough with the morbid thaughts.
1. Possible, I suppose. But not common.
2. They have a strong healing factor that tends to preclude cancer.