A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Do you Have the gargpyles movie (with the journeys and adventure until they are accepted by the people in NYC)out on video. email me at email@example.com
As I've stated many times, I do not respond directly to people's e-mail addresses. That could easily get out of control and would largely defeat the purpose of this forum.
To answer your question, here, is difficult, only because your question is fairly unclear.
The first season of Gargoyles was released on video years ago. Those videos can be difficult to find now, but they're out there. The second season and the Goliath Chronicles has never been released.
Disney Home Entertainment is planning to release the first season again on DVD in 2004. Subsequent releases will obviously depend on the success of this first DVD release.
I was curious as to the fact if you had ever posted your Master Timeline online, or intended to in the near future?
I have not, and have no intention to do so.
Aside from the sheer size of the document (221 pages), I have some vague hopes of publishing it someday.
do you know were to get any good pics of gargoyles for tatoos?
Nope. Ask the fans.
How do you feel about the gargoyles seag genesis game?
(even thought it was released at a time that the genesis was considered worm mulch)
I've never played it.
I'm looking for models sheets for the Gargoyles, particulary Goliath, Elisa, Bronx and possibly Elisa's car. Could you tell me where I could find such things? or where I could find official pictures of the characters in front and side views? Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. thank you
I'm sorry, I don't have that information. You'd be better served asking the fans, I think.
I mean, obviously Disney has these model sheets, but I don't know if they'd send you a copy. You could always write to them and ask, I suppose. Worse that happens is that they say no.
hey greg I am going to answer meghan's question for you
they have gargoyles pictures in yahoo just put screenshots of gargoyles bronx or any other gargoyle IF if you have any more question's e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
because I KNOW where to find alot of gargoyle pictures
Thanks, Julio. Appreciate it.
Where can i find pictures of the Gargoyles?
I don't know, where?
Did the sega genisis video game meet your expectations?
I never saw it. And in any case, I don't play video games. Got mediocre hand-eye coordination, don't you know.
Hi Greg. I was just wondering if you could give us an update on the following:
1) The Touchstone Gargoyles movie.
2) The Gargoyles Encyclopedia you prepared (have you been adding anything to it? Have you been submitting it to publishers?)
3) Any projects you're currently working on.
Sorry if any of these are sore subjects to be bringing up. Thanks for any answers, though.
1. I think that's on hold. There was a management change at Touchstone, and it seems the new management is currently not pursuing the project. Not surprising after seven years of unsuccessful development and I don't know how many writers. But it is disappointing, considering the kinds of movies that dominate the box office, it seems like they're missing a bet.
2. The Encyclopedia is done, though it could stand another draft if I had the time, which I don't. I have no publisher to submit it to. For starters, I don't own Gargoyles. Secondly, I really don't have any connections in the world of publishing. Third, everytime I've talked to anyone (not fans, but publishing pros) about the project, I've gotten nary a nibble of interest. If any of you know anyone in publishing who might be interested, I'd love to get it published (with or without the timeline).
3. I've been working recently for Platinum Studios, developing their comic book universe. It's been fun. Last year I wrote one Mummy, which has aired and one Kim Possible, which hasn't aired yet. Oh and I worked briefly on the Bionicle Direct to Video "Mask of Light" that's coming out later this year. That's it for animation.
My grandson has been bugging me to purchase a "Goliath" figurine. (At LEAST 6" or 7" in height.) Do you know where one can be obtained?
I'd try e-bay or one of the dealer's tables at the GATHERING 2003. For more info, check out...