A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 2 records. :
Hey, Greg! I have just a quick question on Lexington's biological parents. I do realize Gargoyles don't care about that sort of thing, but for some reason I do. (so human, I know) So, I noticed the only web-winged Gargoyle we actually see is "Sacrifice" I am wondering if
1. She and her mate "Second" are Lex's biological parents, maybe?
2. And if not then would that mean there were a different pairing we haven't been able to see?
Thanks for taking the time to look at this question. Cheers!!!
1. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
2. See above.
====SPOILERS FROM CLAN-BUILDING 2====
A lot of new faces were seen in Demona's clan in CB2 - and it sounds like some interesting facts were given out about the whole clan's relationships to Wyvern clan members during this last Gathering. So a couple questions:
1) Were all of the Gargates seen in the cell that Demona's Second/True/etc were part of from the Wyvern Split clan?
2) What year were these Gargates born in?
a - Demona's Second's Mate/Sacrifice
b - "Bro" the red Gargoyle Brooklyn spoke with.
c - Brooklyn's bioBrother, seen behind Brook and "Bro"
d - the little Green gargoyle standing next to True.
e - Bronx's parents
3) Was Sacrifice related biologically to any other Gargoyle we've seen from Wyvern? If so which?
4) The little Blue Gargoyle from City of Stone was not seen here (that I found). Where was he?
3. Don't know.
4. Another cell, probably.