A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Now does the team understand why Captain Marvel always hangs out at the cave? and please at least consider subtitles for when they cast spells?.
1. I suppose they do.
2. Why would we do that?
Does Artemis play any sports? And if so which ones?
She's really good at archery.
1. Does Batman have a love interest in Earth-16? (Not asking who 'cause that is probably a spoiler request...)
Just wanted to say that I love your show! Thank you for your time!
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Two things i'd like to know
1. Since homefront have the others learned that Artemis shot that arrow at Amazo? and
2. Now that the team knows who Billy really is do any of them feel bad about tricking him in humanity?
1. I think at this point, pretty much everyone knows.
2. I suppose. It's kinda water under the bridge.
hey man the shows awesome got a couple of questions
1. are Wally and Artemis gonna hook up
2. are you gonna introduce original characters
3. how long did it take to come up with an acronym for Monki
cheers man looking forward to watching more episodes
1. By now you've seen them get together at the end of Season One.
2. On rare occassions.
3. MONQI - and it took Nicole Dubuc and I a couple of attempts.
Hello, Mr. Greg Weisman,
I'm back with posting #9. I wasn't able to post yesterday (the day before this posting) because I had a technical issue and wasn't able to use the internet. But now I am able to today. Here's my new set of questions.
1. I was wondering if you could tell me what the specifics of each part of Earth-16 Batmanâs batsuit are? This question was inspired by watching the Christopher Nolan film Batman Begins and its sequel, The Dark Knight. These two movies did a great job in explaining/showing the functions of each part of Batmanâs suit (the gloves, the cape, the suit, the belt, the gauntlets, etc.). If youâve ever watched these two movies, you probably have a vague idea on what Iâm trying to say. Also, could you tell me whether this is Batmanâs only batsuit on Earth-16, or does he have more than one?
2. If Billy Baston is depicted as 10 years old, THEN when he transforms into Captain Marvel, what is the EXACT age difference between his adult and child form? An exact number for his adult age would actually be extremely helpful at this point.
3. Where did you come up with the idea to allow Captain Marvel to hug Batman and Zatara? Has he ever done that beforeâ¦? But seriously, that was downright funny, and I laughed like mad! Just for fun, when Captain Marvel gave the hug, what were Batman and Zatara thinking at that very moment?
4. When exactly did Wonder Woman decided to leave the island of Themyscira, and what important events happened to her between that time and 2003?
5. I am a person who believes that when I see things that may have something in common with another, there are absolutely no coincidences. First, in the DC relaunch, the first Justice League story arc established that in 2006 (chronologically in the mainstream DCnU), Darkseid invaded Earth (because he was searching for his daughter at that time). Second, it has been revealed via information on the internet about one of the new DC relaunch titles, âEarth Two,â which is coming in May, that the parallel Earth-2 (which is much different from before the DC relaunch) was known to have been under threat by Apokolips (and not necessarily by Darkseid himself). Third, we have Young Justice: Invasion, which is the second season of the cartoon series that you announced a long time ago, that has our main characters needing to prepare to fight against an invasion. Is there some common theme that I am seeing?! Is Earth-16 going to be under threat by the upcoming Apokolips?! Or is it just my imaginationâ¦? Your response will hopefully help to tell me how accurate I am.
Thanks for taking the time to read my questions. As always, keep up the good work.
1. I'm honestly not sure what you're asking me here, and I have seen both those movies. But he does have more than one suit, in case he spills something.
2. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
3. Just seemed in character for him at that moment. I think Zatara was annoyed, and Batman was already a couple steps ahead, focusing on what this all meant.
4a. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
4b. You gotta be kidding me. You expect me to post her entire biography here?
5. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT. Other than to say that as I've been ASKED AND ANSWERED before, the goings-on over at DC haven't had any effect on us one way or the other, because we were already too far along.
In Terrors Freeze could beat Icicle jr even though his "power" comes from special tech was this because he is older and more experienced?
He didn't beat him, so much as fight him to a draw. But, yeah, that's my take on it, i.e. that's where the battle would have gone if Junior and Superboy hadn't switched 'dance partners'.
So, I know that this is right before yet another episode, but, I just had to come say stuff.
You have two episodes that have simply blown my face off. Failsafe (my brain practically melted out of my head, I was so amazed) and Misplaced (I can't even describe my feelings for this episode). That doesn't happen very often from an animated show.
I really adore how you all have been portraying the teen/adult dynamic. It's not the cliche rebellious teens vs. overly righteous and/or idiotic adults, but it's much more...realistic. Well, as realistic as supers can be. You all do such an excellent job of getting into a teenage mindset, and that really impresses me.
M'gann, from what I can tell, either gets a lot of hate, or a lot of love. Personally, I was in the gray area, not quite sure if I liked her being around, or what. I knew I liked her "Hello, Megan!" catch phrase, and I liked that she based a lot of her knowledge off of tv (makes sense). But, now that we've seen more of her, I've come to really appreciate her as a character. She's got her reasons for her personality, and, sure, she's got some naivety, but she's also not a weak damsel in distress - and you all manage to pull that last bit off without making her come across as masculine! Which I love.
Artemis is kind of a big deal to me. I generally hate female characters like her. The strong, tough-girl who doesn't need anyone's help because she can do this, and has a major attitude. So, yes, I was less than thrilled when Artemis was introduced. But, like with M'gann, more came along, and ya'll showed up with little moments (I really warmed up to her from that one little scene in Downtime), and then a bit of her back story, and all of the sudden, Artemis' whole demeanor had meaning, and I was able to connect, understand, and love her character.
Everyone else I pretty much loved first off (big Batman fan - oh, yeah, your Batman series? My favorite. FYI. - so, Robin had no need to wiggle his way into my heart).
I also love how easily you all eased Zatanna into being a regular and new teammate (I'm assuming. I think it's safe to assume such things at this point). I didn't want her part of the team at first, but you all did such a fantastic job at giving her more time with the team, and more screen-time, that, I rather like having her around, now.
So, yeah. Thanks, well done, do more goodness. I hope to have my face blown off, and my brain melted out of my head again. Go tell everyone that they're my favorites. Yourself included.
"[My] Batman series?" Uh. I never had one. I did freelance write a bunch of episodes for "The Batman", but that hardly makes it "mine".
Otherwise, thank you!
I was just wondering, what happened to all the newborn babies and children in airplanes and automobiles and what not, when the adults disappeared in "Misplaced"? That's a lot of kids/babies. If they all died, how is the world responding to this tragedy?
I'll leave that to your imagination.
1. Allow me to rephrase a previous question: what kind of persona does Earth-16 Superman project when he's Clark Kent?
2. Did Vandal Savage get those scars before or after the meteor?
3. In terms of strength, how does Icon compare with Superman?
1. You've seen him. What do you think?
3. ASKED AND ANSWERED.