A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How much Impulses "Act" became genuinely who he was
an was really happy to Barry for reasons other than his mission
His "act" was mostly about being a time-tourist accidentally stranded in the past. The rest is who he is.
And, yes, he was thrilled to see his grandfather alive and well.
Did Garfield's hair and skin turn on same day in young justice universe ?
I haven't thought about it. Certainly about the same time.
Mr. Weisman, I just wanted to ask you a question about Young Justice S02E19 Summit: During the fight on Santa Prisca, Ra's al Ghul instructs his allies and followers not to resist because the heroes have no jurisdiction on Santa Prisca. I'm a bit stumped by this since the Team later arrests their defeated opponents and we've also previously seen the Team arrest villains after a battle that also took place on Santa Prisca in S01E25 Usual Suspects. So, was Ra's somehow mistaken about the Team's jurisdiction on Santa Prisca or what? It seems to me very strange that Ra's would be misinformed about something like that. If you could clarify what happened there exactly, I would really appreciate it because that question always bugs me.
Things changed between Seasons One and Season Two. And between Season Two and Season Three. And between Season Three and Season Four, for that matter.
But it also depends on who protests and who listens to these protests, I suppose.
First of all, I am SO HAPPY Young Justice finally got a third season (God knows the show deserves it) and I can't wait to see what you've come up with (especially regarding Darkseid). So, I've been re-watching the series and I wanted to ask you a few questions about the episodes "Summit" and "Endgame":
1) In "Summit", Savage mentions that the Light bribed certain individuals on Rimbor (I realize he didn't say it was the Tribune, but who else could it be?) in order to ensure the League is found guilty. So why didn't the Tribune declare them guilty in spite of Conner and M'gann trying to convince them otherwise?
2) In "Summit", when the fight broke out on Santa Prisca and Klarion teleported himself, Savage and Teekl out of there, why didn't he also teleport Ra's, Manta and the Brain, given how important members of the Light they are?
3) In "Endgame", when Luthor contacted the League via United Nations transmission and offered them his help against the Reach, Atom said that he (Lex) and the Light are responsible for the current crisis and Lex replied: "Perhaps, but as I believe you know, the Light always planned to betray the Reach." Lex said this in front of UN Secretary General Tseng via UN transmission, so my question is: doesn't this implicate Luthor in collaboration with known felons (as well as various other criminal activities) and couldn't it be used against him in the court of law? I'm asking 'cause Lex usually doesn't slip up.
Anyway, I hope answers for my questions aren't spoilers and that you can freely answer them because they really bug me when I start thinking about them. I've searched a great deal and I don't believe that they've been previously asked by anyone. Once again, I LOVE your show and the way you handle so many characters from DC's vast universe and am really excited about seeing what season 3 has in store for us :)
1. There are three tribunes. And clearly, given the appeals the most verbal tribune was making during the trial, he still felt there was money to be made.
2. He's Chaos.
3. It doesn't seem to bright does it. I guess he's just that confident.
What are the names of the following characters' species?:
a. Alanna, Sardath and other Rannians (is this a demonym, an ethnonym or a species name?)
d. Galet Dasim
e. Gorilla Grodd (there are two gorilla species)
a. They're Rannians.
b - d. Not sure.
e. He's a gorilla. I haven't done the research to be any more specific.
I realize some of these questions may be spoiler requests, so I'd really appreciate it if you could answer any parts of the questions that you can.
If Outsiders has aired or started airing, could you please include information up to whatever date it currently is in series, as opposed to 07/05/16 (Endgame, S2E20)?
1) Can you confirm or deny, and hopefully correct, the numbering for the following heroes/villains sharing noms-de-guerre?
2) For heroes/villains missing their other names, could you please provide them?
3) For any heroes/villains who were missed in numbering (such as another Kid Flash between Wally and Bart), could you provide their numbers and names?
4) If there any other heroes/villains sharing noms-de-guerre that you're aware of, could you please share their noms-de-guerre, numbering and names?
5) Would you define Doctor Fate as the nom-de-guerre for Nabu, or for his hosts? Your response to this may affect the list below.
Flash I - Jay Garrick
Flash II - Barry Allen
Green Lantern I - Alan Scott
Green Lantern II - Hal Jordan
Green Lantern III - Guy Gardner
Green Lantern IV - John Stewart
Black Canary I - Dinah Drake (Lance)
Black Canary II - Dinah Lance
Atom I - ?
Atom II - Ray Palmer
Blue Beetle I - Dan Garrett
Blue Beetle II - Ted Kord
Blue Beetle III - Jaime Reyes
Robin I - Dick Grayson
Robin II - Jason Todd
Robin III - Tim Drake
Kid Flash I - Wally West
Kid Flash II - Impulse
Guardian I - Jim Harper
Guardian II - Jim Harper
Guardian III - Mal Duncan
Firebrand I - ?
Firebrand II - Danette Reilly / Red Inferno
Icicle I - ?
Icicle II - Cameron Mahkent
Thank you for your help!
By the time you read this, Outsiders will probably already be out, but best of luck!
I'm only going to cover characters that have appeared in the series. For any facts that I know, which have not yet been revealed, I am - for purposes of answering this question - going to ignore/pretend they don't exist.
1. All seems right.
2. Normally, I wouldn't be too inclined to do this, but these seem pretty obvious, so...
Atom I - Al Pratt
Firebrand I - Rod Reilly
Icicle Sr. - Joar Mahkent
3. I'm only going to cover characters that have appeared in the series. For any facts that I know, which have not yet been revealed, I am - for purposes of answering this question - going to ignore/pretend they don't exist, so that you don't know whether or not something is missing.
4. Can't think of any off the top of my head.
5. Doctor Fate is the nom-de-guerre for Nabu AND his host-of-the-moment.
Out of curiosity: what do you think the members of the original team from Young Justice majored in, assuming they went to college. Like, what does Dick and/or Wally or Roy plan on majoring in/studying?
Wally majored in Physics.
Roy/Will didn't go to college.
Dick majored in, uh... philosophy, maybe? Haven't thought about it too much.
Why would Black Beetle be stronger than Blue Beetle? Are not all scarabs made equally?
No. Warrior Scarabs are more powerful than Scout Scarabs. Black was a Warrior. Blue was a Scout.
Was the original Jim Harper in the All-Star Squadron? If not, and the clone Guardian was never in the Justice League, why was his suit in the Museum of Justice in Cornered?
P.S. Thank you for answering my previous question, from what I gather through reading, your Gargoyles Time Travel worked similarly to the theory in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, predestination...Bart's story never seems to address that in the comics. xD Looking forward to S3 in Earth-16b!
He was a hero, and he donated his suit. They accepted the donation.
When superboy went to college,what did he major in?
Hm. I'm thinking... Mechanical Engineering. But I reserve the right to change my mind.