A Station Eight Fan Web Site
About the League's leadership:
1) When Canary becomes leader, was it because Captain Atom's lenght was over or because he stepped down?
2) Can a member be leader two years in a row if he is elected?
3) In Legacy, Batman was acting as Team supervisor (or liason with the League), which is a duty of the League's leader. Almost at the end, he says "I've sent the League out to help quell the panic". So during early 2015, was he the leader?
4) If so, when did Batman's lenght as leader (during 2015) start and finish? And during 2010?
5) After Aqualad leaves, the task of recruiting new members falls into Nightwing. Does that mean he always recruits the freshmen or, like in season 1, the mentors bring them into the Cave?
1. The former. In my head, I had a vague notion that it had been up for some weeks, but Cap stayed on to finish out the Reach crisis. But that's just a notion.
3. Team liaison is not by definition a duty of the League leader. The leader can delegate that to someone else if he or she choses. But, it does seem that he's the leader from that quotation. On the other hand, he may simply have had monitor duty and was being a bit loose (and paternalistic) in his word choice.
4. It's a one-year term. I'm not going to be any more specific than that, at this time.
5. A little from column A; a little from column B.
Thanks for reading my question, Mr Weisman I'm a HUGE fan of Young Justice! It shouldn't be of any trouble.
If Aquaman knew that Kaldur's biological father was Black Manta and had kept this a secret,
1) How did Aquaman know?
2) How did Kaldur find out and use this to go undercover? Surely Manta would've thought this suspicious
3) Also, did Manta know Kaldur was his son?
1. No Spoilers.
2. No Spoilers.
1) At the end of "Usual Suspects", Vandal Savage takes a Zeta Tube to the Watchtower. The control panel indicated he came from Central City. Was this scripted or was the departure supposed to be from somewhere else and this is likely recycled art since it matches the screen seen back in "Infiltrator" when Wally West goes to the Cave in his beach gear?
For 2-4, I previously tried to ask you on Twitter if these Beast Boy and Wonder Girl biographies on a DC Nation supplement were canon but you viewed it on your phone and the writing wasn't legible. I noticed the profile also shows up in the Young Justice Volume 2 Training Day trade paperback so I took close-up photos. Hopefully, this time you will able to make it out.
Photo of Wonder Girl bio: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/kenshi528/wondergirl_dcnation_freshman_zpscdb7619a.jpg
Photo of Beast Boy bio: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/kenshi528/beastboy_dcnation_freshman_zps9376adfb.jpg
Just in case:
The Wonder Girl profile reads "Cassie Sandsmark is the daughter of an archaeologist... and the Greek god Zeus! After Wonder Woman discovered the amazing powers of Cassie's birthright, she granted her new protege the name Wonder Girl."
The Beast Boy profile reads "After a Martian blood transfusion and a green monkey bite, Garfield Logan gained the power to transform into any animal he encounters. Calling himself, Beast Boy, he's morphing right into the Team"
2) I only ask because a lot of these DC Nation profiles for individual characters from Young Justice have been incorrect with certain details in the past. Are these two profiles canon?
3) Is it canon Cassie Sandsmark's father is Zeus and that Wonder Woman was the one who discovered she had super powers?
4) Is it canon that Garfield Logan's powers manifested fully once he received a green monkey bite?
5) For Young Justice: Legacy, Vanessa Marshall once commented she did voice some lines for Black Canary. In the final product, Black Canary had no lines. What were her lines or in general what were they about?
For reference, her tweet: https://twitter.com/vanmarshall/status/432776173114757120
1. I honestly don't recall.
2. Both are correct as far as they go. I don't want to label ANYTHING canon that isn't in the show or the comic or Legacy (and even Legacy has caveats), but these are not incorrect.
3a. Yes. 3b. No one said she discovered them first.
4. I don't want to confirm or deny cause and effect here. That would be a spoiler. But it's true that he was bitten by a green monkey. (Actually, more than once.)
5. I don't remember, and I don't have that information here at my Nickelodeon office.
Are the alternate costumes as seen in Young Justice Legacy canon?
Not so much a question as something interesting for anyone who feels up to it. Quizzes of EVERY character in YJ and Gargoyles. Go nuts.
Well, I got 50% on YJ and 86% on Gargoyles. (Though I think I've done the latter before.)
I consider both scores pathetic. My memory sure ain't what it used to be.
Is Little Orbit still interested in using their existing license to make a sequel to Young Justice Legacy set during Season 3?
It doesn't seem like it.
I've always been a big fan of Babylonian Mythology so I got a big kick out of all the references in Young Justice Legacy, Marduk, Tiamat, the Tablet of Destiny ect...
1) On Earth-16, is Nabu also the Babylonian God of Wisdom of the same name?
2) If so, what was his relationship to Marduk?
1. I'd have to do more research to answer that. (You clearly know more about the Babylonian pantheon than I do.)
2. See the answer to Question 1.
What year did Aquagirl join the team?
I just rewatched the YJ first season finale , great episode and the New Year kisses and Tornado comment always makes me smile.
Anyway, regarding Zatanna and Nightwing:
1) Did they love each other when they were dating? If yes, did they get to say it?
2) When someone asked if they still have feeling for each other you said "Depends how you're defining 'feelings'". And other tim eyou said the same but you added a "yes" at the end. So, do they still love each other? (I'm not asking in a romantical or platonical way, but if could clarify that you would make me the happiest men in the planet)
3) Did the last part sound like a marriage proposal?
4) I just brought YJ: Legacy, great story (Tula's death almost made me cry) and voice acting, the graphics and the gameplay weren't great but they still satisfy me. And I loved when in the middle of a fight you can hear Dick say "Guys, I'm whelmed"
5) Was Mal in the team by the time Tula died (YJ:L)?
1. No spoilers.
2. I stick by my original answer(s).
3. Not to me.
5. You saw what you saw.
A few weeks ago I asked when did Dick and Zatanna broke up, and now i realize that you are probably not going to give me an exact date. So the question are:
1) Did they broke up before or after Legacy?
2) You said that Batman offered to reveal his secret identity to Zatanna and asked her to move to the manor. We know that she moved to the Cave but did Bruce told her his identity anyway?
3) You also said that Nightwing hides his identity from newbies. Does that mean that the original team knows? And Troia and Bumblebee?
4) Is Zatanna's birthday the same as in the original comics? (May 20th)
5) And if the answer to my second question is no, did Zatanna find out Dick's identity before the other because they were dating?
Thanks for your time and sorry if they are Asked and Answered, Spoiler Request or something
1. No spoilers.
3. As of season two, yes.
3a. No spoilers.
4. I don't know.
5. That suggests an order of events that I don't want to confirm or deny.