A Station Eight Fan Web Site
WHY have you introduced Impulse on the show? Now Kid Flash goes even more for a loser .... and yes it may not go as fast as Flash and even his grand-son is better than him
Can you see me shaking my head sadly?
Kid Flash is not a loser. Never was. Isn't now. If max speed defines who the winners and losers are than Nightwing must be a real loser, because he's slower than all of them.
What's your favorite take on Superman's cousin, Supergirl or Powergirl?
Which Superman? Which Supergirl? Which Power Girl?
1 How high is Mt Justice?
Not too high these days, I'm afraid.
(I'm sincerely curious. Was this a factoid you truly wanted to know, or were you just looking to ask a question that hadn't yet been asked?)
Was that cop in Central City in Bloodlines Fred Chyre or Darryl Frye?
I don't know.
First off I loved Bloodlines but I have a few questions. First off Does Bart AKA Impulse have the same aging problem he has in the comics? Secondly How old is Impulse? And lastly what is the mode?
2. When he left the future, he was 13.
3. If you don't know by now, SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Have you ever coinsidred making another blog?(this one is kinda backed up.
Is it a nightmare when you see all the questions in the unanswered section,or does it make you feel nice knowing you have so many loyal fans?
1. How would THAT help?!
2. Not a nightmare. Occasionally overwhelming. And it is nice (most of the time) to see that folks are watching/reading/giving a damn.
1. Did Neutron really say his name during the fight or did Bart just say he did to cover the fact he(Bart) knew his(Neutron) name?
2. Bart's Comicon line made no sense in context it's a wasteland, so why was it in there?
3. Was it planned that Superboy and Ms. Martian who used to date, and have been in every episode since their debut would miss their first episode in the series consecutavlly? or was it a "coincidence"?(i've watched enough of your shows to know you always plan it out in advance)
1. The latter.
2. The present is not a wasteland. That's what he was referring to.
3. Who appears in an episode is a function of story. (And to a much lesser extent, budget.)
1. Did Jay try to help Barry in the original timestream?
2. Was it Difficult doing the fast fowarded speech between Barry and Bart?
3.Were the actors actually saying anything during the talk between Wally and the officer, or was it just to fill in the reason the guy asked "You getting any of this?"
4. Was Neutron always Bald?, if not what was his hair color?
1. It's moot.
2. Not particularly.
3. Yes, they're speaking.
4. Probably not.
4a. I don't know.
My sister and I LOVE Young Justice, but she has to work on Saturday mornings and has missed "Beneath" and "Bloodlines." We don't have Tivo or DVR and she is strictly against illegal downloading of any kind and neither of the episodes is on demand or on the CN website. Most fans we know that watch them late download them from places we don't think are legal (though we haven't done enough thorough research to be sure). Do you know where she could watch the episodes legally without having to pay $3 an episode for them on iTunes?
I don't. Sorry. Have you thought about investing in an old style VHR. I bet you could get a second hand one on the cheap.
I love that you keep such an open dialog with your fans.
Thanks. When it works, I love it too.