A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1a.How long will the Redemption squad be active in the gargoyles universe? Does it exist in one form or another in 2198?
1b.Are the Monmouths of 2198 affliated with it?
2a.Are the Canmores still existant in 2198?
2b.If not then what happened to Jason? Will he have kids? If so what are their last names going to be?
3a.Will John Castaway ever wear the mask of the hunter?
b.Will any member of the monmouth clan ever wear that mask in 2198?
1. I don't know.
2. I think so, though I'm not going to commit to them being descendant's of Jason's. (There are other Canmores out there besides Jason, Robyn and Jon.) Frankly, I haven't done the medical research to know whether or not Jason can have kids still. Does anyone else know?
3. I'm not answering this at this time.
I have questions about "full" clans.
1) Now a full clan in definition is a group with common family ties in some form. So would clans ever reach a setup where not every gargoyle knows the gargoyle? I.E a clan with say 500,000 members?
2) Will the Manhattan clan ever exceed a population of a 1 million? or more?
3) If three is yes than will some eventually move into the city and leave the castle?
1. Not likely. Clans tend to split after their membership gets up into the range of about eighty.
2. Again, not likely.
3. You know I've only planned as far as the early 23rd Century. The numbers of living gargoyles worldwide don't approach what you're asking about. So I can't answer what would happen if or even whether we'd ever get up to numbers that high.
How does the Quarrymen theory about Gargoyles evolved in 2198?
i.e.: Do they still view them as the usual "demons/monsters/super-natural beings" or that view changed to something else, like "rival sentinent being"?
I think they see them as an insidious evil. Beyond that, even the Quarrymen aren't likely to be monolithic in the specifics of their beliefs.
Did you ever submit that CGI Proposal or whatever it was that matt and Phil won from the 2198 contest? I would imagine you might have since they told us it was dated 9/21/00.
No, actually I didn't. I was planning to, but it was made VERY clear to me that Disney wasn't interested in any Garg spin-off at this time. So I'm saving it until the wind changes. To mix a metaphor, there's no sense poisoning the water on a perfectly good idea with a group of execs that are determined not to like it. I'd rather pitch it fresh when personnel or strategies have changed.
Which side in the galactic war has more troops?
I haven't counted.
1. on March 21st 2198 when the world leaders, clan leaders and gargoyle eggs are kidnapped by the Space Spawn, were the eggs also put in stasis as the leaders were, or did the go on to hatch in the hands of the Space Spawn?
2. about how many world leaders were present and kidnapped?
3. could you give a rough guess on how many eggs were taken? 100? 500? 1000?
2. Almost all.
3. More than 100, fewer than 1000, I think. But don't hold me to it.
Is this third mysterious race involved in the galactic war allied with the Space-spawn?
Again, I assume you're referring to the fact that I mentioned that prior to the entry of Humans and Gargoyles into the conflict their were three major races involved in this centuries-old dispute. The N'Kai, the Space-Spawn and a third race that I've given no details on.
Still, by definition, their involved.
Is this third race helping the N'kai?
Again, by third race, I'm assuming you're not referring to Oberon's Children, but to the as yet unnamed alien species.
In any case, I'm not answering that right now.
Was the third unknown race a dominant force in the galaxy before the Space-Spawn?
Just to be clear, for those just arriving, I believe Galvatron is making reference to something I said about there being three alien species in 2198, who are major players in the galactic conflict.
1. The Space-Spawn.
2. Nokkar's people.
3. A third species I haven't said much about yet.
4 & 5. Would be humans and gargoyles from Earth, I guess. After 2198, that is.
And I'm not saying that there aren't other alien species too. But these are the major players.
Anyway, to answer your question... it depends on how you define dominant. They were extremely prevalent, wide-spread. But not necessarily in charge.
In 2198, are there any marriages between Gargs and humans or humans and New Olympians?
I won't totally rule out the possibility, but if there are they are VERY few and far between.