A Station Eight Fan Web Site
A few questions regarding Martians and fire:
1. Is the Martian weakness to fire a part of/based in their physiology, or is it entirely mental?
2. Does the level of vulnerability vary from Martian to Martian (2b. Or from color to color), or is it the same across all Martians?
3. Does Beast Boy share the Martian vulnerability to fire?
1. It's really about heat, not fire. But both are a legit threat to them physically.
2. I suppose.
2b. There's no significant biological difference between the various races of Martians in ANY respect.
3. Well, we're all vulnerable to fire, aren't we? I mean, I Superboy isn't. But it's not like Robin, Artemis, Aqualad and Kid Flash are somehow immune from the threat of fire. Beast Boy's no different. But he's not as vulnerable to heat as Miss Martian is.
When Superboy and Miss Martian broke up, did M'gann ask La'gaan out or did he ask her out? About how long after the break up?
Check out our companion YOUNG JUSTICE INVASION comic book series to see the first stage of M'gann and La'gaan's relationship. It evolved from there.
Where did Garfield get that poster of the team and toys and picture of his mom in his room at the cave?
My question is just this: worst-case-scenario, let's say five years or so from now, YJ still hasn't come back for a third season in cartoon or comic form. After all that time has passed and there's still no way to let us viewers continue the show, would you consider giving us fans some closure about certain character's deaths/revivals?
I completely understand and respect you not wanting to spoil your own show at the present, but I also don't want to be thinking "what if they're NOT really dead, what if they ARE really dead" ten years from now.
I'm not asking for spoilers, just asking whether you'll consider giving them in the future, if there's ever a long period of time with no hope of a continuation of the show.
Sorry if this question is awkward or irksome. I've tried to keep within the guidelines, and I'd just really like to know. Thank you for your time, and of course, Young Justice.
The short answer is no.
First off, five years? It's been twenty on Gargoyles and I haven't given up on that.
Second off, ideas minus their execution are subject to horrendous second guessing. I don't know why I'd open myself up to that.
Besides, at that point - if it's not an authorized revival of SOME kind - I'm just writing (well-informed) fan fiction. You guys can do that yourselves and each come up with the "ending" you like the best. You don't need me for that.
I was on the Star Wars Bookworms Podcast. Had a great time. You can find it here: