A Station Eight Fan Web Site
You've stated you used to be jealous of the MTV Spider-Man series. Why exactly were you jealous of it?
Did I? Where and when did I say that? I'm not denying it, but I don't recall saying that, which makes answering your question without context somewhat difficult.
Did you happen to see the reinterpration of famous comic covers on CBR today? There is one that was just amazing which you may appreciate.
I did, yeah. It's flattering... and a little ominous.
Of course, the reason listed for YJ's demise isn't quite right. If I had to (oversimplify and) pick only one cause, it was the failure of the toy line.
I loved your work on Young Justice and I would love to see more of your work (especially if it involves DC).
1. I wanted to ask if DC or any higher ups would approve it, would you ever consider writing about the formation of the Justice League on Earth-16? I would love to hear about the formation of the Justice League and their battle with the seven Appelaxian invaders.
2. I also wanted to ask where Blue Beetle's physical constructs came from? Are they organic materials produced by the bettle?
Thank you for keeping up with your questions! I raelly appreciate all of the answers you provided to flesh out Earth-16 and I hope to keep up with your future work.
1. Love to tell this story.
2. They're built from nanotechnology.
Did the mythological Cadmus exist on Earth-16?
1. For each member of the Team that knew Jason, and considering Jason's personality, what were their opinions about Jason BEFORE and AFTER his unfortunate end?
2. You explained how the Reach was able to cause the Apocalypse by using multiple tools of manipulation to reach their goals; that probably includes Blue Beetle being put "on mode" if Impulse did not intervene. Aside from that, were there other possible factors (such as the high secrecy of Aqualad's mission, the troubled relationship between Team members such as Superboy and Miss Martian or Mal and Bumblebee, or perhaps the Justice League being found guilty in the original timeline without evidence to prove their innocence) that could have resulted in the Apocalypse too?
3. If you were to return to the Earth-16 universe, but not returning directly back to Young Justice, what kind of things would you try to explore?
1. No spoilers.
2. Yes, but I'll leave that to your imagination. It didn't happen.
3. Tons. Like to do some stuff set in the forties in particular. But the whole timeline is worth exploring, and, of course, I'd like to do a lot more with the cast of YJ.
Why did the team and league take Garfield in after his mother died?
Who said they did?
What happen to the animal sanctuary after Marie Logan died?