A Station Eight Fan Web Site
In what episode was the scene with Cadmus guards cut for time from?
I assume you're referring to "Agendas".
1. Did Jason have two funerals, one for Jason Todd and the other for Robin?
2. Who gave the eulogy for Robin's funeral?
3. Who attended Robin's funeral?
4. Was Robin's funeral held at the Watchtower?
1. Two memorials, at least.
2. No spoilers.
3. No spoilers, but obviously the Team and a good chunk of the Justice League.
4. Okay, again, not a funeral. But, no, the memorial would have been held in the grotto of the Cave, i.e. Mount Justice.
1. Was the Team and League being told that Artemis was not dead and Aqualad was not a traitor part of dialogue that was cut for time from Summit?
2. What was the dialogue?
1. It happened off screen. We didn't see any need to show it, so that scene was never written.
2. See above.
1. After their kiss on New Years, did Aqualad and Rocket ever date?
2. If so, why did they brake up (call it off)?
1. No spoilers (but yes).
2. No spoilers (for real this time).
Why did Miss Martian make her look and sound older in season twon than she was in season one if she is aging three time slower than a human?
She felt more mature, and her look tends to reflect how she feels inside.
Isn't Delilah the progeny of Demona and Elisa, genetically speaking?
Basically, yes. Was that in question?
Hello, I'd just like to say that I absolutely love Young Justice, I think it's one of the most mature and thoughtful shows I've ever seen, of any genre, and I hope that you get to come back to it someday. Anyway, I have two questions... well, two with a lot of subquestions, all about Doctor Fate and the events of "Misplaced."
1: In an earlier question, you mentioned that putting on the helmet of fate ages the body of the host. Did that happen to Zatanna when she wore the helmet in Misplaced, and if so, how come she wasn't sent to the adult universe like Captain Marvel was when he transformed?
2: What would have happened if both Zatanna and Zatarra had each put on the Helmet of Fate in their own universe? Would that even be possible? Would there be a separate Nabu entity in each universe with its own host, or would he have awareness of both universes? Would the hosts have awareness of each other? What would happen to Nabu and the hosts when the universes merged?
I apologize for throwing so many metaphysical questions at you at once, this just seems to be one of those scenarios that's full of story hooks. Thank you!
1. Did I say that? Even if I did, I didn't mean it ages a person instantly. I merely meant it takes a toll.
2. The split Nabu would probably have possessed each, and would probably have been even less effective than he was. Nabu would probably be fine once he merged. But all his is a big hypothetical. It didn't happen, so we'll never know for sure.
In Star Wars Rebels, what other actors did you considered casting for the role of Kanan? Freddie Prinze Jr. recently claims that back in 2010 he almost gave up on acting because he had a bad experience working with Kiefer Sutherland on 24.
Um, is that a non-sequitor? Or... oh, I see. If Freddie had given up on acting in a parallel universe, who would we have used, right?
But that's just a big hypothetical, and as readers of this site know, those don't interest me much. In THIS universe, Freddie auditioned and secured the role.
Which brings us back to your original question. The honest truth is, I can't off the top of my head remember who else auditioned. But even if I did remember, I wouldn't say. I think it's uncivil to reveal who lost a given role. It's uncivil to that person, because few people like to see their failures enumerated. And it's uncivil to Freddie who then has to live with internet speculation about what it might have been like Comparisons that exist only in the imagination and cannot be tested.
1. Most of the time Batman Villains in general are shown being incarcerated at Arkham regardless of their mental state. Which Villains do you consider to not be criminally insane?
2. What drove the decision to use the Matt Hagen Clayface or Raymond Maxwell Jensen Parasite as opposed to the more Known & Widely used Basil Karloff and Rudy Jones Versions? This isn't a criticism by the way.
3. You've said that at the time of season 1 Batman & Bane hadn't encountered each other yet. Would you say that the events of Knightfall, or events similar to it, had taken place by The time of Season 2?
Anyways, hope you get around to Answering me. I'm a Lifelong fan of your work, especially Gargoyles! ;)
1. It pretty much depends on HOW a given set of creators are portraying those villains. But if we're talking YJ, Joker belongs there. But Riddler, Bane and Clayface do not. Have we done any other strictly Batman villains?
2. We used the versions we thought would be the most fun/dangerous, which incidentally were also the versions that I was most familiar with.
3. No Spoilers.
Is Little Orbit still interested in using their existing license to make a sequel to Young Justice Legacy set during Season 3?
It doesn't seem like it.