A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Is Hakon gone for good?
Except in flashback, yes.
um, this is a long shot but did costintine pass his crown to Duncan? Was he is father? if not what were the circumstances of the crown getting from on to the other
Time and history.
Constantine lost his crown to Kenneth III, the nephew of Kenneth II. Kenneth III lost his crown to Maol Chalvim, whom we met briefly in "Avalon, Part One". Duncan and Macbeth were both grandsons of that Maol Chalvim.
given that Mary (Tom's mother) will do some time-dancing with Brooklyn and Tom has had a long life on Avalon, have they or will they ever be reunited?
That would be telling.
What did the Archmage do to get charged with attempted treason?
More questions on Hudson's mate...you gonna start hating me soon
1.) Could she read?
2.) What were her feelings on how Demona treated Hudson? Or was she even alive when Demona started bashing him?
3.) Did she use weapons/shields/armour as Hudson' does?
Thanks for answering what ya can or want to :)
1. I tend to doubt it, but I haven't given it much thought.
2. No comment.
i was wondering some things about Demona's second from "City of Stone" the rust-colored garg with the breastplate:
1. you've said before that the almost identical garg on Avalon is his son, so he was part of the Wyvern clan until it split, right? were all the new gargs in "City of Stone" from that clan?
2. was he from Goliath and Demona's generation or an older one? was he Demona's rookery brother?
3. you hadn't thought of a behind the screen name for him have you? if so, do tell...
4. did he ever have a romantic interest in Demona?
5. did he survive Canmore's massacre of Demona's clan?
6. would we ever see him developed more in one of the spin-offs? Dark Ages maybe?
2. Probably not.
3. He had no name.
4. Maybe briefly. But I don't think that lasted.
I was wondering what the translation of Gillecomgain's name would be.. Do you know?
No. Is there a translation?
About Hudson's mate...
1.) Was she dead before the Wyvern Massacre in 994 A.D.?
2.) Was she alive when Broadway hatched?
3.) Did she die due to battle or of old age?
4.) Since Hudson's accent is more apparent then any other clanner, might her accent been just as strong?
3. Not old age.
4. Probably. I'd have to think about it.
When they began designing the characters from 994 A.D. do you know of what books they used to find out the clothing of the first century? I am looking myself as well, but maybe a book the creators used themselves would be wonderful. Thanks Greg!
I don't know. Sorry.
I just rewatched "Vendettas", and yup, a few questions came to mind:
1) While battling Wolf/Hakon, I noticed that Hudson is pretty proficient with his sword, yet you said that he had just happened to pick up the weapon during the battle with the Vikings. Had he actually had some sword training beforehand, or did he learn how to use one through trial and error?
2) While Hakon was possessing Wolf, he told him that if he destroyed the axe, Hakon would lose his only link to the Earth plane and disappear. However, in "Possession", Desdemona and Othello lamented over the fact that if they destroyed the Coldstone body, they would be trapped in Broadway and Angela forever. You've said before that the relationship that Hakon has with the axe is similar to that of the Coldtrio and their mechanical bodies. a) So if what the Coldtrio said about possessing hosts also applies to Hakon, would he in fact have been able to remain permanently in Wolf's body if the latter had destroyed the axe while he was still being possessed? b) Puck had said that soul transferance was tricky, and that the host had to be willing to be possessed. So how was Hakon able to take over Wolf? Wolf didn't seem to happy about it when he regained consciousness, so I don't think he would have been willing. c) Why did Hakon need to worry about Wolf destroying the axe? Couldn't he have taken complete possession of Wolf once he managed to get inside him and prevented him from doing the weapon any harm?
1. Maybe a bit of both.
2. a. Different deal, basically.
b. They were sympatico. Ancestor/descendent with a common hatred of Goliath.
c. Obvioulsy, he couldn't. Not when Wolf was conscious.