A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1) New Olympians hate and fear humans and they respect gargoyles. So how do they feel about the Third Race?
2) Are the New Olympians aware of their origins? By that I mean, do they know that they are a hybrid race of the Children of Mab and mortal humans/animals?
3) So Boreas decided that Elisa would have to remain on New Olympus in order to keep their secret. This seems a little short sighted on Boreas' part. I mean, no sooner had this happened did Elisa almost get lynched on the street. Did he really feel that Elisa's presence could be tolerated by the other N.O?
4) When was the last time any of the New Olympians had any contact with the N.O gargoyles clan? From I've heard, that clan might be the most isolated clan of the series. I mean do they ever in fact have any contact with anyone beyond themselves? Do they have or ever had, even one "Elisa" of their own?
5) So New Olympians can develop their own powers. Is Boreas the "most" powerful, as the "Oberon" of the new Olympians?
1. Probably suspicious.
2. Up to a point.
3. Her presence in prison? Yes, he did.
4. No Spoilers.
5. He's powerful. Whether he's MOST powerful is debatable.
How do you feel about the next DEATH BATTLE episode with X-Men's Beast and Goliath? Who do you think would win?
I can't figure out why they would fight.
1) Were Mongul's & Kylstar's home worlds conquered by the same tyrant? I ask because they both appeared to have the same idea of conquering the entire galaxy first before striking back against their enemy, they just went about it differently, implying whoever they were up against was above & beyond powerful to require that many resources to defeat...Scary stuff O_O
2) Regardless of whether Mongul & Kylstar shared a common foe, did you have an identity or identities in mind for the baddy or baddies who conquered their worlds? Or was Young Justice canceled before you could decide on the identities of the baddies who overthrew Mongul & enslaved Kylstar's people?
P,S, thanks for Gargoyles, Spectacular Spiderman, & Young Justice, sorry they were cancelled in their prime, they were all seriously amazing shows that deserved to last longer. Thanks for the wonderful storytelling & memorable characters :D
1. Scary indeed. I'm afraid the answer would be a spoiler, which I have a policy against. But I will say, it wasn't a coincidence or inattention that led us to use the idea for both characters.
2. We know.
3. Thanks. #KeepBingingYJ It doesn't have to be over.
Now that Rain of the ghosts is done, what next big/not-so-big project should we expect next? Are you looking to present a new IP to the big studio-execs or go through the hassle of kickstarter again?
I'm never doing Kickstarter again.
Right now, I'm working at Nick Jr. on Shimmer and Shine, and for Scholastic and Blizzard on World of Warcraft: Traveler.
If you had all the time in the world to work on the second seasons of your TV Series such as:
and The Spectacular Spiderman,
What exactly (from the specifics to not-so-specific) would you change/alter them?
Change or alter? Nothing. Even errors and missed opportunities are errors and missed opportunities I can live with.
1) How strong and invulnerable is Vandal Savage compared to other super powered characters in Young Justice? Is he on Mammoth's/Superboy's/Blockbuster's level or weaker, like Bane's? His displays of strength during his attempts to delay Kid Flash's heart delivery mission were pretty impressive.
2) Did Vandal Savage know Mongul personally and that's why he listened to him on Rimbor? Or was he just a random stranger to him who knew what to say to set him off?
1. He is pretty impressive. But his main ability is constant healing and repair. He can push his considerable muscles beyond the breaking point, because they will heal up.
2. For the time being, I'll let you judge that for yourself. Beyond that: No Spoilers.
Based on how you wrote the TMNT 2012 episode "Eyes of the Chimera," I have a strange feeling you like the pairing of Leonardo and April.
Am I right?
I know it's going to take a while for a response, so I'm saying this now.
And on that subject, I might as well ask, do you like her with anyone else?
I'm not sure what you mean. The pairing was generated by Leonardo's injury putting him in a position of being disabled, as she was somewhat mystically blinded.
why does everything have to happen so terrible for the puck.. it's bad enough what happened during the gathering part 2... no more powers, and locked as owen... can not be himself except when training or protecting alex... sucks,..but now with 2158 and gargs 2198.. alex is gone and he is just locked as owen?!?! really??? .. c'mon why does it have to suck so bad for him. what is your beef with puck? he barley was in the series, he was not in the comics, you're killing me man. we all need more puck in our lives. my question is why do you make it suck so hard for puck.
I tend to make things hard on ALL the characters. It's called "DRAMA".
Why is Speedy "Speedy" and not something more obviously archery-related?
Why is Robin "Robin" and not something more obviously bat-related?
Back in the day, things weren't quite so rigid.
1. What is your opinion on the DC Universe Original Animated Movie, Justice League: Gods and Monsters?
2. Have you ever considered doing a DC Universe Original Animated Movie of your own?
1. Haven't seen it.
2. I'd love to. But it's not up to me.