A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 4 records. :
1. If any more Gargoyles projects ever get launched, have you considered what platform you want it have? Streaming on exclusive platform or TV? It would be amazing to have a more mature rating, so Gargoyles can tell mature stores without worrying about censoring anything.
2. I donât know if you answered this already, but just in case - what are Gargoyles views of sexuality? Lexington is gay, Iâm curious about how they views of LBGTQ.
3. I think Gargoyles would an awesome video game one day! Have you ever thought about it? I play with Brooklyn (my favorite) the most, what about you?
4. I know you love make allusions your works in your other shows. Will there for allusions to Gargoyles in upcoming episodes of Young Justice? Zatannaâs arc is next, Iâll keep my eyes peel!
5. Aside of Gabriel and Angela, I wish we could know more about the Avalon clan! I know during a break in the World Tour arc, Goliath spend time with the them. Was any moments you would have like to have show with Goliath bonding with his children and introducing more named members of the clan?
1. Honestly, I'll take what I can get. But I assume the most likely venue is Disney+. At least at the moment. Not that they've asked.
2. They have no issues with it. Basically, they have a "You Do You" mentality.
3. There was a Gargoyles video game back in the day. But I think you had to be Goliath. I'm not sure though. Never played it. I'm not a gamer.
4. By now, you should have seen a few...
5. I have lots of stories. Just need a venue...
I'm not sure how familiar you are with this subject/genre, but do you think that Gargoyles and its universe would work as a tabletop/online RPG of some kind?
I'm almost entirely unfamiliar with the RPG world. But I don't see why not...
Do you remember the Gargoyles board game that came with a VHS back in the 90s? In the beginning of the video, David Xanatos will taunt the players. One part I find humourous is when he laughs maniacally. It seems so out of character for him to do. Did that part bother you? We don't see Xanatos laugh in the show. In the video, he is laughing like a saturday morning cartoon villain.
I remember it fondly. I don't particularly remember that bothering me. (I know I was there for the recording.) I'd have to look at it again to be sure.
Hello Mr. Weisman my name is Elizabeth although being since I put my name in the name field I guess that is redundant, but I still feel it is proper to introduce oneself when asking a question.
I was just wondering if you ever thought about making a Tabletop RPG of Gargoyles?
Not specifically. I don't know much about gaming. And in any case, I do not control the franchise. Disney does.