A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Did Tara ever get punished by deathstroke for giving him faulty information about the outsiders parents? Or did she escape punishment by explaining to him the situation changed quickly.
Basically, the latter, since that was the truth. But also, he wasn't really in a position to punish her while she was undercover.
During season 3 raâs al ghul had already left the organization, but still informed them of nightwingâs new team. Does this mean heâs still on good terms with the light?
Back to talk about the cue ball himself again and Superman.
1. What is Hro talak's IQ?
1a. How big is his brain?
3. Is Superman married to Lois Lane?
4. Why did Superman call Conner his brother, rather than his son?
1. I.Q.? Really? Does anyone still believe in I.Q.?
1a. How big did it look?
2. There is no two.
4. They both felt more comfortable with that relationship paradigm.
Hey Greg, here are a few questions of Gargoyles verse:
1) Has anyone in-universe commented that Mr. Acme has the same name as the fictional company that sells (Faulty) products to Willie Coyote? Has he ever get into legal problem with the in-universe Warner Bros company because of that? What does he personally feels about the coincidence of his name and Acme Company of Looney Tunes?
2) I remenber there was an episode where it was briefly shows Hudson watching an episode of Quack Pack and he seemed to be at least intrigued by what he was seeing. Do you think Hudson likes cartoons in general? Also, on a more slly hypothetical, if someone commented within Hudson's earshot that cartoons are just for kids or immature adults, what do you think would Hudson's opinion be about such comment?
3) Assuming that it isn't a spoiler, do you think Oberon would be more of a dog person or a cat person? (Aka: Would he prefer dogs or cats as companions/pets, even if enither of these were his favorite animal.) What about Titania, Puck and Odin? Witch animal would each of these prefer between a dog or cat?
1. The use was legally "de minimus," i.e. a small use for purposes of parody. The whole episode has a Wile E. Coyote vibe, so having the pie-gun come from "Acme," made sense. If we wanted to do the "Mr. Acme" spin-off series, we might have legal trouble, I suppose.
1a. I'm guessing he feels like heaving a big sigh about it.
2. I think all television fascinates Hudson.
2a. I think he'd ask, "If that's the case, what exactly is for mature adults?"
3. I'll leave all these to your imagination.
I dare say that Jade and Will's relationship is one of the best in the entire show. You, Brandon and the writers have managed to develop something that feels so true and pure without showing much on screen. But If ever you had the chance, would you write a story about their relationship?
I feel like we have. But if you're asking if we'd be interested in exploring it further, the answer is clearly yes.
1. To clarify a previous question about actions that Kaldur and Artemis took while undercover, I was particularly thinking about Kaldur setting off the bomb and killing a lot of Kroloteans and destroying the satellite and and both of them generally assisting in kidnapping and complicity in what happened to the kids while in Reach custody.
2. You've previously confirmed that several of the group (Mera, Artur) that appeared in "Home Fires" have designations are there any adults or kids of that group that don't?
3. Has some or all of the group met before?
4. When did John Smith take in Traya?
1. I'm sorry, what was the question?
2. No spoilers.
3. The "Home Fires" group? Yes. All of them, for the most part. That wasn't the first playdate ever.
4. No spoilers.
Is Space Trek 3016 a continuation of an already-existing franchise like how Star Trek has been around since the 60s?
I don't think so.
Hello there, Mr. Greg and the Team, The season 4 have a wonderful start, can't wait for the next episode
I have questions,
1. where do Zatanna train Traci and her other proteges? Is it on the Tower of Fate? Would Dr. Fate join Zatanna on training them?
2. If there are specialized problems that can only be dealt with magic, are the proteges will follow and join the fight?
1. No spoilers.
2. No spoilers.
But, seriously, just wait a couple weeks, okay?
So something that has perplexed me for YEARS is the presence of Two-Face in Young Justice. On previous occasions, you have been unsure of whether or not the E-16 version of the character has ever been shown. After triple-checking the tie-in comics, I can confirm that he has been! Barely!
In the âFace Your Fearsâ Free Comic Book Day issue written by Art Baltazar and Franco, what appears to be Two-Face can be seen getting kicked in the face by Robin in Panel #2 of Page #4. While it is clearly the classic two-faced visage of the comic character, it is a very small and blink-and-you-will-miss-it appearance.
So something I have wondered for a long time is:
1. Was this an artist addition?
If not and this was indeed confirmation of Earth-16 Two-Face (albeit a very quick one that you may have understandably forgotten in the sea of characters that you and Brandon are juggling):
2. Is Two-Faceâs alter ego Harvey Dent?
3. When was Two-Face born?
4. When did Two-Face make his debut/how much time prior to July 25th, Team Year Zero (when the comic takes place)?
Very curious about this one.
1. Not sure. It's just been too long. Two-Face definitely exists in the Earth-16 universe. Oracle mentioned them in this last episode. But I'm not going to count the visual in what was basically Robin's imagination.
2. No spoilers.
3. No spoilers. We haven't even seen them on screen yet.
4. No spoilers.
Does Black Canary have formal training in psychology?
Yes. (Or, at least, the Earth-16 version does.)