A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Questions about MIA:
1) does the clerc who told the man that Leo and Una were wearing masks know that they are really gargoyles?
2) where does the man, who was being attacked by thugs, come from? He didn't sound british and the thugs were saying get out and keep england pure.
3)How did Leo and Una explane their gliding and cool manuvers to the crowd watching them at the end? I think it would take more then very real masks.
BTW, this is one of my favorite eps. My only complaint was that some of the germans looked a bit too evil.
1. It was a customer, not a clerk. And she didn't know then.
2. He was Pakistani by birth. Why?
3. That ending changed everything.