A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey Mr. Weisman, I've been a humungous fan of your work for years and I just want to start off by saying thank you for giving your fans a way to interact with you. As someone who has wanted to be a writer for as long as they can remember, I really appreciate being able to ask some questions to someone I look up to as much as you, and I'm sure that a ton of other people do as well. Anyway, here are a few questions:
1. How do you decide which villains to give small roles to in Young Justice? For instance, how did you pick Captain Cold to be the guy who gets unlucky enough to commit robbery next to a superhero bachelorette party? There are so many fun villains who could fit a role like that that I've always wondered how you narrow down which one to use.
2. Do you have any favorite comic book stories featuring Dr. Octopus, Vulture, Mysterio, Electro, the Green Goblin, or the Hobgoblin that you would recommend?
3. What are your current feelings on Dr. Spectro?
4. What do you think is the core of Poison Ivy's character? What traits does
your ideal Poison Ivy depiction have?
5. I spend a lot of time writing analyses of how depictions of The Killer Moth have changed over time and the unused potential that I see in the character. I know he's not a villain you've used in your work, but I'd appreciate any thoughts that you have on him. Just to be clear, I am in no way fishing for ideas on how to write him or trying to figure out if you have plans to use him, I'm just curious about simple stuff like what comes to your mind when you think of him, why you haven't used him, etc. Any thoughts you have are appreciated.