A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Why did Garfield brine those toy dinosaurs with him when to the cave when he started living at the cave ?
1. Does magical "affinity" in Young Justice mean that your body can better handle the strain of the mystic energy being channeled through it?
2. If that's the case then does that explain why Giovanni and Zatanna can cast spells without a conduit? Because they have such a high/strong magical affinity?
What's the name of Icon's alien species?
Dear Mr. Weisman,
I am a fan of your work who frequents this forum and has studied your work thoroughly. I was looking for information to further my understanding and therefore enjoyment of your work on Young Justice. I tried to find the answer to this question but I could not find any response. I am really, really not trying to nit-pick here but this is something that has been bothering me for a while now.
You were once asked "Do you regard Young Justice's magic as following the same "rules" as Gargoyles's, or did you right it differently?" your very cool response was " More or less." In the Gargoyle series it was necessary for human sorcerer to use a "conduit" in order to generate or summon the mystic energy necessary for casting spells. In contrast The Third Race, who were magical beings, could generate mystic energy of their own, but not without limit.
I understand that Klarion and Dr. Fate are magical beings, that can channel mystic energy from another plane of existence into our world through a physical "anchor." Wotan, Felix Faust, and Blackbriar Thorn are all sorcerers that have lived long enough to figure out a way to general/summon/channel mystic energy without to much trouble and the Atlanteans summon/generate mystic energy via their mystic skin icons that also assist in channeling these energies.
1. My question is how is it that the Zatara family members, Giovanni and his daughter Zatanna, are able to summon mystic energy without the use of a conduit? Wizard used a magic wand and Giovanni used a wand on several occasions is season one but Zatanna is constantly casting spells seemingly with words alone.
2. Are they using a conduit we cannot see?
3. Are they somehow magical in nature?
4. Are they somehow just so talented and physically strong that they are able to endure the bodily strain of conducting mystic energy through themselves without a conduit like The Magus did on Avalon? I would think that that would be extremely exhausting even considering they're younger than The Magus was at the time of his death.
5. Could you please explain magical "affinity?" At this point I am running off of the assumption that it means natural-born talent for magic.
I just want to know what's happening. I'm sorry if the magical beings question counts as a spoiler, but I think it is valid in this case.
Why in season 2 episode 7 when Wally and Artemis kissed Nightwing looked away? But not just looked away he looked surprised and then looked away with a frown.
Listen I know you don't try make traught a thing but some of the things you put on the show making us believe Dick likes Artemis. Just go to a fan page or tumblr and you'll see so many proves of this ship.
What were dates of M'gann visits to Garfield in the young justice timeline after the Janunary /16/2011 murder of Marie Logan ? This is before he live at the cave.
What year did Garfield Logan receive his A designation ? His B designation is B19.
Did M'gann go to Marie Logan's funeral ?
What was the year Garfield started call Martian Manhunter as Uncle John ? How does Martian Manhunter feel about the fact Garfield call him uncle John ?
Did Garfield have many friends his age play with at the place he live at were MISS MARTIAN visit him after his mom died or did he keep to himself ? Did Garfield relive the event of finding his dead mom like he did in episode Earthlings ?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.