A Station Eight Fan Web Site
What happen to Marie LOGAN and Garfield Logan's house in 2011 after Marie Logan died ?
1) Have you ever attended a con in Canada?
2) Have you ever been invited to a con in Canada?
3) I may have mentioned this already but I suggested you as a guest for the Toronto fan-expo in August. Is this something you would be interested in attending?
Hello Greg, I deeply enjoyed the Traveler Warcraft novels that you worked on. I am a roleplayer who enjoys writing stories about the Warcraft universe, but Blizzard has a tendency to be inconsistent with explaining things about their universe and leaving a lot of blank spots. Your novel has added so much to the world so far. One thing eludes me though...
We know very little about how Dryads reproduce or how they age and about their life cycles. Book 2 had some hints, but there's still many questions left to answer. What about Frost Nymphs from Northrend? What about Lunara who predates the Kaldorei civilization? There's many questions to ask, but my main one is the following:
Will we learn more about Dryads in book 3?
1. Mr Weisman, will you be attending any conventions this year or next?
2. If so, will any of them be near Arkansas?
In the comics, Shimmer's power is to transmute matter but on YJ her power seems to be to melt or disintegrate stuff. I'm just wondering what the motive was for the change. Did you think her original power was too powerful? Was it just to switch things up? Or, was it for some other reason I haven't thought of?
Some Captain Marvel questions:
1) In Alpha Male, Captain Marvel flies all the way from India to Fawcett City in a few hours. Is it safe to assume Cap can fly at least at the speed of sound and possibly beyond?
2) Does Captain Marvel heal faster than a normal human?
3) Would the courage of Achilles protect Cap from fear based attacks from villains such as Phobia (of the Brotherhood of Evil)?
Do Superboy and Superman heal faster than a normal human? Is that part of their invulnerability?
I was looking at some of your responses from 2001 and I noticed a response that indicated that the New Olympian Clan population was around a hundred Gargoyles. This seemed a rather low number for a clan that lives in relative isolation and safety. Lower even then the canonical 198 of the London Clan; so naturally Iâm quite curious about it.
1) Why is the New Olympian Clan population so low?
2) Which of the still surviving Gargoyle Clans has the highest population?
How do you plan out a story Spider-Man?
1a. Will Superman and Superboy actually die if they are deprived of oxygen for long enough? Or just be left unconscious?
1b. How long does it take without oxygen for them to die/be left unconscious?
2a. You've said that M'gann and J'onn need to breathe oxygen, but they come from Mars where there is little oxygen in the atmosphere. Is this because they have taken mostly human forms on Earth, even internally?
2b. How do M'gann and B'arzz breathe when they are in their true Martian forms?
2c. Do Martians breathe on Mars, and if so, what do they breathe?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.