A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Why did Megan Morse not invite Garfield Logan to her Happy Harbor School graduation in 2012 ?
Is it true that Jordan Peele pitched the idea of a Gargoyles movie to Disney?
have you ever consider a crossover for young justice
if gargoyles wasnât cancelled how long would it last?
did wally take back what he said to artimes when she told her secret to the team
Why did T.O. Morrow want to destroy the Justice Society and the Justice League?
Were the members of the Injustice League chosen because they look very similar to the Light's white silhouettes?
* Wotan has Ra's al Ghul's hairstyle.
* Ultra-Humanite's head looks like The Brain.
* Count Vertigo has a slender appearance like Lex Luthor.
* Black Adam is as bulky as Vandal Savage.
* Atomic Skull looks armored enough to pass off as Ocean Master.
* Joker is skinny and has an interesting hairstyle, much like Klarion.
* Poison Ivy and Queen Bee are both token females with long hair.
First of all, forgive me if these questions have already been asked. My question's to do with Gargoyles, or more specifically "Gargoyles 2198".
I wanted to know about what the Children of Oberon were doing during the Space Spawn invasion? I'm assuming Titania still loves her grandson, and wouldn't be happy about him being captured by the Space Spawn? Wouldn't she try and do something for him, or isn't there anything she or her race can do (is the Space Spawn too powerful for even them)?
Did Oberon's Children have any interactions with the Space Spawn, and what were their reactions to each other?
All of the 3rd race seemed arrogant to me, especially Oberon, so I'd be highly curious about how they'd react to meeting another race that was more ancient, powerful and arrogant than even they? And since the Space Spawn have travelled to countless other worlds before, I'm assuming they must have met at least a few other mystical races similar to Oberon and his children?
I also wanted to know one other thing, which was how far does the 3rd race's magic extend? I mean, can they leave earth if need be? Or are they rooted to the planet, meaning they can't leave? Does that mean that their magic can't work in outer space, like if one of them were to be transported off earth, they would find themselves powerless and start to basically fade away and die? And if the Space Spawn did destroy earth, would the 3rd race die too?
Sorry for rambling on. Please answer what you can.
Huge fan of your work. I've seen both Gargoyles and Young Justice, and I 'm working my way through the SW Rebels Blu-Rays I recently bought. Anyway, I'm aware your book Rain of the Ghosts is based on a pitch to Dreamworks that didn't end up going to series. Have you ever considered trying to pitch it to Netflix or Amazon and see if it can be realized as a series? Hopefully not too invasive of a question. Thank you in advance.
Hi, Iâm an aspiring cartoon writer. How do I break into the industry?
pardon me for asking this, but I don't know where anybody might send you any letters, so I would really appreciate it if you could allow the public to know what your current address really is. (just in case you ask why I want to know your real address, not the email, I thought since you may have co-directed Gargoyles before, you can do it again sometime in the future, maybe with a different approach of the story development. The red gargoyle, Brooklyn, could be the succeeding main protagonist for the animated series.)
Please reply with your answer at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for reading my question and opinion.
Hi Greg I'm a big fan of The Spectacular Spider-Man show. It's my favorite iteration of the character and it inspired me to read the original Ditko/Lee comics. So first, thank you.
Now onto the questions
1) I am well aware that you couldn't use Kingpin for copyright reasons and had to replace him with Tombstone. He was supposedly scrapped early on development, but then why does the iTunes descriptions of the episodes mention him and Fisk Industries? And why was he in one of the plot point cards in Spider-Man Re Animated (yes I've looked every frame of it and I'm not ashamed)
2) What was Sable doing during Tombstone's reign? Was she training or something?
3) Was chameleon hired by someone we know or by a stranger to steal the symbiote? And who hired Black Cat?
4) Did Norman survive Final Curtain due to a healing factor or did he fake his death some other way?
Now onto some behind the scenes questions:
5) Did you have a general idea for the plot of each season from the begginigng and then came up with individual subplots or did you come up with the main plot alongisde smaller ideas?
6) Did you have a list of allowed and unnallowed characters and if so which were the ones that made less sense to you?
7) Which was the episode you had the most dun working on?
Well thank you for taking your time to read all my questions. Have a Spectacular day!
Why has Garfield Logan AFTER STARTING living at MOUNT JUSTICE not visit the person who took care of him after queen bee kill Marie Logan before Garfield live at mount justice ?
If you were able to give these non-speaking characters voices, who would you had voice them?
* Plastic Man
* Guy Gardner
* Ted Kord
* Black Adam
* Atomic Skull
* Talia al Ghul
If you ever get the chance, will you introduce Vibe? In the comics he's a teen powerhouse, he would make an excellent addition to the team.
Did Miss Martian ever try to fix the minds of the Kroloteans and other victims she brain-fried like with Aqualad? A lot of us didn't really think learning her lesson was enough.
How did the young justice universe Garfield fell about his skin staring to turn green WHEN HIS SKIN STARTED TO TURN GREEN ?
Why was Garfield Logan not invited to go to miss martian's birthday during time skip between young justice and young justice invasion ?
Does the Doom Patrol exist in this universe?
We've seen some of their alumni throughout the show.
- The Brain (their arch-enemy)
- Rita Farr (Elasti-Girl) from Hello Megan!
- Beast Boy (who is the young underdog).
Hi Greg, First Iâd like to say thank you for this great
Show Iâm a âHUGEâ fan. Toys, DVDs, board game
The whole nine. As you may know by now thereâs talk of a live action Gargoyles movie and fans like me are all too excited about it and I was wondering if you may have a part in making this happen?
Is there a character in comics that is your personal favorite that you'd like to bring to life in an animated show given the chance?
What are your thoughts on Jordan Peele wanting to do a Gargoyles movie? That sounds pretty amazing to me.
What are your thoughts on Jordan Peele wanting to do a live-action Gargoyles movie?
What are the chances that we should be expecting a video game tie-in that would take place between Young Justice: Invasion and Young Justice: Outsiders to explain what happens in the time-gap between the two seasons?
1. How does Martian shapeshifting influence health? What happens if a Martian is shot? Do they just shapeshift back any damaged body parts?
2. How far have Martians traveled throughout the galaxy?
3. Does Mars have nations or a united planetary government?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.