A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Mister Greg before young justice season 3 was cancel did you intend to interduce the monkey god being connected to beast boy's power to change into animals or was the monkey god a idea that was thought of whey you learn that you were going get a season three for young justice ?
DURING THE TIME OF YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS WHEN GARFIELD AND QUEEN PERDITA WERE DATING DID THEY BELIVE THAT SOME DAY IN THE future THEY WOULD GET MARRIRD ?
1. Why did Vandal Savage/the Light choose to include Ocean Master in their ranks? The others seemed straight forward but his inclusion always confused me unless I am missing something obvious.
2. Is there a reason the Brain was chosen to be the Light's first science representative over Ultra Humanite? Was the Brain smarter or had a different science speciality that the Light required?
3. Why did the Light need Professor Ivo in Insecurity when the Brain and Klarion seemed to do most of the work on the starro-tech?
Just one Question for Young Justice Season 3:
Is Billy Batson Captain Marvel or Shazam now?
hey I was wondering are you gonna introduce mark logan anytime soon
Is Vandal Savage's son Nabu the same entity as the Lord of Order Nabu, or just his first host (or one of the first)?
Couple of questions about Young Justice.
1. Is what Monkey said about Gar's powers being magical in nature true, or just his mind making stuff up, again given what Monkey said about Gar filling in blanks like Monkey having Wally's voice?
2. For that matter, is the whole monkey god thing true?
3. How long was Orphan active as a vigilante prior to "Triptych"?
4. Going back to "Fireworks", when everyone is about to head up the elevator to escape, Robin uses a grapnel while Superboy grabs Aqualad and attempts to fly. As for Kid Flash, all we saw of him was that he jumped to a ledge, and the next we see of him they're on Sublevel 15, about 27 levels higher than where they started, if my memory serves. So how did Wally get up there? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, it's just something that's always bugged me about the scene and I could never find an answer online.
5. Going back to "Nightmare Monkeys", (sorry that I'm jumping all over the place, these questions are popping into my mind as I type), Paul Sloane stated that he was Gar's godfather and that Rita Farr was his godmother. After Marie died, was there a specific reason why Gar went to Rita over Paul? For that matter, why would Gar go with M'Gann after Rita died? Did Paul just come to an understanding with Rita and M'Gann or was there something else going on?
Sorry if most of these questions are too spoilery, but I felt it couldn't hurt to ask. Loving the new season so far. Here's to Season 4!
Was "Exceptional Human Beings" Batman's first encounter with Bane?
Was there a particular reason you decided to have Bane stop using Venom?
Why did Kent Nelson stop wearing the helmet and put it away unused for years? Didn't he care about stopping magical threats even if he did not want to be Doctor Fate anymore?
1. Is Aqualad as strong as Aquaman or is he just as strong as the average Atlantean?
2. Can Aqualad or any other Atlantean who uses sorcery do what Lagoon Boy's sub skill of inflating himself? Would it manifest the same way or different for the more humanoid Atlanteans?
3. Does Blubber have a speciality in Atlantean sorcery or is hard water constructs that is the norm?
4. Does King Shark use sorcery or he just stronger than average?
5. Not looking for a hard number but do you know how many Atlanteans there are in terms of population? Is it in the thousands, hundred thousands, millions, etc...
6. Not a question just wanted to say thanks for creating Young Justice, best animated show of all time!
1. Do the League of Shadows masks with three dots on one side one on the other have any functions depending on what eye it is on? If not they still look really cool.
2. Is Ra's Al Ghul's name actually his or is it just a title?
3. Is League of Shadows also known as the League of Assassins on Earth 16?
4. When was the League of Shadows formed on Earth 16?
Hi Greg! I've been loving s3 so far, especially "Exceptional Human Beings". I noticed that there's something off with Jade in that episode, but I guess I'll have to wait and see what's gonna happen in the second half of the season. Anyway, I just wanted to know:
1) After Jade helped Will to find Roy, and did other good things for her sister (like helping her with the intel) and him, Do you think Cheshire should be considered an anti-hero instead of villain?
2) Did she give Will the idea to start a company or help him in any way?
Hey Greg! I was wondering what is up with Mento's accent/speech impediment? Is this just the way he talks or is there something else to it?
In nightmare monkey we saw a pic of Rita gar and Marie is there any chance we see an episode around that
Now that Wally is gone (he better come back to be with Artemis and Brucely again) I can't help to think all these couples are getting what it should have been Spitfire's.
Superboy and Miss M get engaged, which is something Wally and Artemis would have stepped into at some point for sure.
Nightwing and Barbara (along with SB and Miss M) got a suggestive scene at home.
Black Lightning and Dr. Jace got an after sex scene.
What did Wally and Artemis got? He is missing somewhere (he isn't gone and certainly he is not dead) and Artemis looks lovingly and longingly at a picture of them and Brucely every morning :( I'm sad...
Is there any way for the league, the team or anyone to bring Wally back?
Are we gonna see Mary and Rudy West at all before Season 3 ends?
Is Artemis still in contact with Wally's parents? I like to think she is like a daughter or political daughter to them.
I miss Wally and I miss Artemis and Wally together so badly!!
1- Did Artemis lose her virginity to Cameron?
2- Are Artemis and Cameron still friends?
3- If they aren't friends, at least are they on good terms, like Cam is with Superboy?
4- I imagine Cam loves being a villain, but do you think he has potential to redeem himself and be on the good guys side? Could he be an anti-hero type of character someday?
I hope Cameron assists one way or another to Conner and M'gann's wedding. I've always been a fan of the Icicle characters and I'd like to see Cam more. Thank you for having him on YJ along with Artemis!!
I love the Gardita relationship!! Thank you so much for creating such nice couple between two incredibly loved characters! I love them very much! Please don't let anything bad happen to this couple. You already destroyed my biggest OTP (One True Pairing) Spitfire D> Don't let Gardita suffer please!!!
What's Perdita and Garfield's birthdays if you don't mind asking?
How long have been Gar and Perdita together?
I'm really hoping they'll get married one day.
01. How old is Silas Stone?
02. How old is Casey Klebba?
03. How old is Dale Gunn?
04. How old is Simon Stagg?
05. How old is Shade?
Having watched the first half of season 3, I can honestly say that the writing on Young Justice is as sharp as ever. As always, some episodes like "Evolution" and "Nightmare Monkeys" are better than others, but that's going to be true of any show.
However, I recently re-watched "Depths" from season 2, and I have to say that the quality of the animation on Outsiders is just not at the level of the animation on seasons one and two. What would account for this? Is your budget smaller? Did you switch animation houses? Or, do you not agree with the premise of my question?
Don't get me wrong. I think the animation is okay. It's just not as good as prior seasons.
Hi Greg I have two question that I hope haven't been asked before.
1: Am wondering while making Young Justice season 3 you ever think about Artemis and Dick hooking up ? Like a one night stand type thing.
2: Believe you said Artemis lost her virginity when she was around 14. Know how old any of the other characters we're when they lost theirs ?
Was it batman who created the special eye contacts like in the like did the new 52? And isn't batman the most dangerous man in the world and one of the smartest?
I'm going out and say this whether or not this actually happens or not when Young Justice: Outsiders returns from hiatus; we know that Tara is evil, but how and why? My theory is this: When Tara was kidnapped, Slade Wilson probably told her about her true origins; that her supposed mother is not her real mother and Tara was born from an affair between her father and her real mother. Assuming that something happened to her real mother (a cover-up), Tara become bitter and approved of the murder of her father and step-mother. Whether this hatred also extends to her half-brothers is unclear. Now I think that Tara will be suspected of being associated with the Light, but there will probably be no hard evidence and Brion will always be in Tara's defense. This would hurt Brion's relationship with Violent as well. By the time Tara's true colors are revealed, Brion will probably be in denial; even after Tara admits to everything. Finally, I think that Tara will die in the second half of the season; her death would probably turn Brion evil (swearing vengeance at those responsible) and her actions are what probably part of what sets off the future that Bart Allen comes from.
DID GARFIRLD LEAVE THE TEAM IN 2016 OR IN 2017 IN YOUNG JUSTICE TIMELINE ?
Did Garfield fell out of place being with the doom patrol because he had no powers at that time ?
in the comics conner Kent, tim drake and Bart Allen are best friends
In the TV series Young Justice are not they?
Do you think that in the future they will become good friends as in their comics counterparts?
What the hell happened to the Terror Twins? They look so old.
1. How old is Mongul ?
2. How old is Lobo ?
3. How old was Olympia Savage ?
4. How old is Steel
5. How old is Metamorpho ?
1. Did the Terror Twins and Devastation lose some of their strength over the years? They directly hit Nightwing and Black Lightning and both they recovered from it like it was a normal blow, did they become weaker or am I missing something?
2. I am a bit confused about Halo's color abilities mainly because I can't tell if her Violet and Indigo powers are different or the same because they looked very similar in terms of color. Could you clarify if they are different abilities or just the same one?
3. Also did her light ability against Shade a White or Blue color, it was kinda of hard to tell on the lighting.
1. Is there a reason the Light waited so long to replace Ocean Master with Black Manta? They seemed replace Ra's Al Ghul and the Brain in a much shorter period is there some reason they moved quicker this time?
2. Have they ever thought of increasing their ranks like the Justice League has done?
3. Has Gretchen Goode/Granny Goodness taken Black Manta's place on the light or is that specific seat more utilitarian than the others?
4. Did Sportsmaster ever want to be on the Light like Deathstroke eventually did?
In "Another Freak", Violet is complaining she feels weird. My first instinct was that she was having her period. There's a certain logic to that, right? Halo/Violet has scant memory of her life as Gabrielle, so it stands to reason she wouldn't know about menstruation. But, I was thinking, would Greg & Brandon really go there?
So, my question is: was this a deliberate fake-out on your part? Was that the initial conclusion you want the audience to draw? Or, are some of us reading too much into this?
Hey Greg, what happened to Lagoon Boy? Did he retire after Kaldur became Aquaman?
While I adored both the first and second seasons of Young Justice, and I have gone on to enjoy many parts of the third, I have to say that as of right now, I am very disappointed with what I've seen so far of Outsiders. Please know that I mean absolutely no disrespect to you, Brandon, the writers, the crew, or the actual show, but I feel this needs to be said.
I have watched all thirteen available episodes (by the time you get to this ask, I'm more than sure the second half of the season will have already aired in its entirety and you'll be well on your way into making the fourth season *fingers crossed!*) and the show has yet to come through in the ways I -- and many, many others -- had hoped it would prior to the season's airing. By the time you read this, I hope my complaints will have already been resolved and you can tell me I should have been patient and waited for the whole thing to air, in which I would agree. Fair enough.
But as of right now my complaints are still very valid and I would very much appreciate you addressing them, if possible. (Honestly, chances are you have already addressed these issues by the time you read this, if not in the actual show then on your Twitter page or in an interview. If so, I am sorry for wasting your time with a subject you've already gone on to spend a great deal of time on, but if not, here we go.
The pure lack of LGBT+ representation is, frankly, appalling.
I mean no disrespect, but it is 2019 for crying out loud. Men can marry men and women can marry women; boys can dance with boys and girls can dance with girls at their high school proms; those of us that are non-binary can express such freely and openly, when with the right crowd.
You have gone on record saying that LGBT+ people exist on Earth-16; you've gone on record saying that there have even been LGBT+ members of the Team and yet, still, after thirteen full episodes AND a twenty-page comic story where you COULD HAVE represented LGBT+ people, you've failed to showcase even ONE character and/or relationship of the sort. All of the while finding the time in these very crowded episodes and comic for not one, not two, but THREE new straight couples.
There's Garfield Logan and Queen Perdita. Then there's Helga Jace and Jefferson Pierce. And then finally Prince Brion Markov and Violet Harper.
And that's not even counting the suggestion of a relationship between Will and Artemis. Or the hinting that Bear and Dreamer have become exclusive, which would pretty much go against everything the New Gods (Bear himself, specifically, if memory serves) had preached to Conner about them finding satisfaction when they all come together as one back in the first season, which I thought was a pretty interesting way to sneak in the idea of them all being in one big polyamorous relationship. Which would have been SO COOL and SO PROGRESSIVE for a show back then to do.
The one -- ONE -- actual confirmed LGBT+ character you've ever had on the show in its entirety, not just Season Three, was then killed BECAUSE of said-sexuality. The sexuality-in-question, might I add, that we don't even get to know for certain, as when you were asked if she was a lesbian or just bisexual, you simply commented "Yes," as if there wasn't a distinguishable difference between the two in the long run, which just simply isn't the case.
And that's not even really a confirmation since it's plainly just Word-of-God in the grand scheme of things, rather than canon content that was stated out-loud or depicted, either on-screen or on-panel, in the comic. (I know that you weren't allowed to acknowledge it out-loud or in writing back then, so I'm not arguing on that. But you deciding to make her the ONLY LGBT+ character we ever got to see and then having her said-only character killed later in the same comic issue? Not only is it near-downright insulting, but it also fails to come across as anything other than a cheap and thoughtless try at representation.
(And with you and Brandon both going on about how you wanted to include an accurate representation of the world with a diverse cast, the pure lack of LGBT+ representation justs adds insult to injury.)
You've had significant time with Kaldur, who you hinted may not be entirely straight. And, yes, during most of that time with him you couldn't have genuinely acknowledged it either way in-show or out, but with Season Three, there is simply no such excuse. You've got the Brain and Monsieur Mallah, who, I'll admit, wouldn't exactly be my first choices for representation under any circumstances, but they still qualify. You've got Wonder Woman, who, albeit, wasn't confirmed bisexual until after YJ had finished its first two seasons.
But since the start of S3, the show has introduced us to Batwoman, a very prominent lesbian character on-par with Batman and the rest of the Bat-family; the show has given us a cameo of Renee Montoya; and, most recently, the show has given us the gay, married couple of Casey Klebba and Dale Gunn. Both of whom were in the same scene together with speaking lines and still -- STILL -- not even an ounce of content.
You've even introduced Harper Row, who I can't help but guess was only added to the character roster simply for the Harper-confusion joke. I'm hoping she will lead to actual, on-screen LGBT+ content in the next half of the season since that was one of her and her brother's most defining stories from the comics, but I'm no longer getting my hopes up.
And while I know you made no promises of actually having LGBT+ content in the third season, which I won't fault you for nor should anyone else, you KNEW you had a very large, very apparent LGBT+ fanbase. If you knew people were hopeful, don't string them along. If you honestly didn't have any LGBT+ content in store for us, just say so -- lest you be accused of queerbaiting down the line, and while it wouldn't be the case in technical terms in your case, it can still turn many, many fans against you.
Young Justice has and, up until I'm proven wrong, will always be a heteronormative show. The first season's finale got that message across loud and clear, with the second season's finale hammered it in, after you plopped in the surprise, secret romances of not one, but TWO more straight couples in the already-vast sea of straight couples. First, there was Virgil's surprise that Tye and Asami had gotten together, even though we got absolutely zero screentime showing anything of the sort, and was only included because, to you and Brandon, it "Felt right."
Then there's Tim and Cassie, who spent all five seconds of screentime together prior, with them only exchanging a conversation once. (Who then promptly leave each other's sides and enter a fight we're apparently meant to care about less than ten on-screen minutes later, in S3.)
And, now, Young Justice: Outsiders is pulling the same tricks but in a far worse fashion. The twelfth episode alone -- an episode all about Garfield going through nothing but hell, living through every trauma he's ever faced and then some, including the death of his LGBT+ mother, mind you -- ends with him kissing his girlfriend SECONDS AFTER recovering from nearly ending up catatonic. Because of hormones, or something.
Never mind the fact that he'd just rewatched many of his friends' deaths all over again, relived BOTH of his mothers' deaths, AND just realized that his boss -- someone who helped found a META-HUMAN YOUTH CENTER -- was using the Goode Goggles to abduct potential meta-teens and was continuously doing so, all over the country.
But, hey, let me make out with my girlfriend real quick first, right next to my sister and her fiance of the opposite sex, who then promptly make out as well, and just NOT rush to tell the proper authorities, the Justice League, the Team, or the Outsiders about ANY of this until after we're done showing just how straight we are to the audience.
I know this may come off as rude, critical, and/or entitled, but it is truly not what I wish for you to take away from this. Again, I mean no disrespect and do love -- LOVE -- many aspects of the third season, but some of the more recently established relationships and the actions that result from those relationships are the weakest links of an otherwise fantastic show.
I know I may be way off the mark/way too impatient and you actually ARE setting up stories with LGBT+ characters and relationships for the second half of S3, big or small.
If that's the case, I am truly sorry for wasting your time.
But I feel this needed to be said, and while I believe you already know this, I'll say it anyway for the other readers on this site: hinting that a character is LGBT+ off-screen (i.e. in a Tweet or an interview or something) does not adequately represent LGBT+ people at all. Either say it out loud and on-screen/on-panel or just, you know, show it on-screen/on-panel -- otherwise, what do you actually accomplish besides later being able to cry wolf and say that you had LGBT+ characters on-screen and therefore cannot be accused of NOT having them?
Once again, I'm sorry if this came across as critical and/or insulting to you, Brandon, your team of amazing writers/animators/voices, etc., but I promise you all that was not my intent in the slightest, and I hope when you get the time to respond to this (assuming it makes it to you, which I hope it does) it will be to say that I just jumped the shark, so to speak, a little too soon and that LGBT+ characters are all over the second half of S3, confirmed on-screen. It would be amazing, if so.
If not, though, then I would greatly, greatly appreciate an honest answer of why you and Brandon still haven't shown LGBT+ characters/relationships on-screen or on-panel, despite having no restrictions preventing you.
Having watched Young Justice for all of its currently aired episodes, I can't help but feel that the quality seems to be going down every season. Season 3 is so unfocused and I had the same problem with season 2 as compared to season 1. You seem to be juggling too many characters and as a result not doing justice to any. Why haven't you kept the focus on a set of characters instead of trying to include every DC character for a couple of seconds apiece? I feel very let down by the treatment of characters like Zatanna and especially Wally. You pitched Wally as a main character and then gave him no story arc and killed him off. I really was very angry at that. Why didn't you give Wally a more meaningful storyline before killing him off and why has the focus been so scattered in season 3?
How old is Katana in YJ: Outsiders?
Hopefully you are feeling generous when you get this, are there any events during the time skips between Season One and Two and Season Two through Season Three that you could give away like a preview or a tagline? I remember something similar to this. "This day in Gargoyles History", and I don't expect anything as detailed as that, but it would help with the timeline on the Young Justice wiki and add some context to what the Team did during that time to become who they are today.
1. At the end of the Rock of Age Peredur mentioned he was going to call a meeting of the upper echelons. Up to what levels/ranks was he make up the upper echelons? Are there other echelons as well?
2. Do ranks in the IIlluminati mean anything or is it at a certain level that it's semantics in terms of their role? I only ask because Blanchefleur was a three and it seemed like she should be a two since she is the wife of Peredur.
3. Thanks for creating Gargoyles and developing Young Justice they really are unique works of art and they bring great joy to me and my friends, I hope Young Justice gets picked up for more seasons and Gargoyles comes back as well!
Do Conner and M'gann treat Jonathan (Lois and Clark's son) as their nephew?
I know you likely get flooded with questions/pleas for a continuation for many of your works, and with the return of Young Justice, that seems to have stricken wishful thinking to many, myself included. The DC Animated Universe (DCAU) had similar scenarios in which storylines were continued via comics in otherwise discontinued mediums, but I digress.
Onto the question: do you believe there's even the faintest possibility that any of your works could be continued via comics, novels, or anything at all?
1. Have you been contacted by Disney, Monkeypaw or Jordan Peele about a potential feature film for GARGOYLES?
2. Do you have legal representation for your writing/executive producing services? If not, would you be interested in legal representation to help attach you to said project?
1. How old is Victor Stone/Cyborg?
2. How old is Silas Stone?
3. How old is Cassandra Savage?
4. How old is Orphan?
5. How old is Kalibak?
As of season 3 of how tall are the following characters?
Thank you for making season 3 I'm loving it so far!
I watched YJ episode 9 of season 3 and towards the end of the episode the light refers to nightwing by his real name. I understand that many of the other heroes don't take the same precaution to hiding their identity but the batkids are so secretive and Batman treasures his identity so they take extra precaution when maintaining it. Does this mean they also know Batman's identity? If they know the identities of nightwing and some of the other heroes why don't they expose them to the media and other people??? BTW I am so glad its back.
Vandal Savage was Marduk?! I think most of us in the audience assumed that Tula's presence as a Non-Player Character (NPC) in YJ: Legacy meant that her death would be part of the story line, but the fact! That her conclusion! That she had to sacrifice her life because MARDUK! THE IMMORTAL! VANDAL MARDUK IMMORTAL DEMIGOD SAVAGE! "sacrificed" his so-called "life!" is just... exquisitely painful. I hate it, but only because I love it. Way to reward the obsessives who must have every single piece of the story. Mostly I feel bad for Garth and Kaldur and the rest of the Aquapeople.
(Speaking of, thank you for Home Fires confirming that Mera and Orin's son is still alive. I have wondered about that on and on off ever since Downtime aired.)
As for questions:
1. How old was Olympia Savage when she was killed?
2. Did Olympia inherit the metagene?
3. Will we ever know who, exactly, read the part with the bear? (I'm kidding. I think.)
1. How long has Katana been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
2. How long has Steel been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
1. How long has Aquaman (Kaldurâahm) been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
2. How long has Batwoman been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
3. How long has Fire been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
4. How long has Hardware been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
5. How long has Ice been a member of the Justice League as of July 3rd, Team Year Eight?
Long-time fan of Young Justice here and beyond thrilled with Season 3 (although I'm bracing myself for the end-of-season after how you guys ended Season 2). Wanted to ask a quick question -- as someone who's last name is Tseng and who's also Taiwanese, I couldn't help but notice that you've used Taipei/Taiwan as a location and even had the last name Tseng as the UN Secretary General (however ineffectual because of the machinations of the Light...). Have you spent any time in Taiwan / know Taiwanese people (or people with last name Tseng)?
Keep up the amazing work! Thanks!
Before asking questions, Mr. Greg, I wanna say that I hope Young Justice won't turn into a Batfam or Superfam show on the future. I know I'm a minority on this, but I don't find the inclusion of Demian and the revival of Jason interesting nor appealing. I don't know what crossed your mind to make the decision, but I think is lazy. I apologize if I'm being rude or I'm saying stuff you don't wanna hear.
Now to the questions:
1- Are we going to see more of Artemis mourning, missing Wally?
2- Are we going to see M'gann missing Wally?
3- How did Garfield's life changed so much in 2 years?
4.a- Where is Icicle Jr. at? 4.b- Are we gonna Cameron/Icicle Jr. this season?
5- Are you ever gonna stop killing Halo?
6- Is there a reason for you to kill Halo several times, that doesn't involve the liberty to apply more violence that you have now?
7- Are we gonna ever see Batwoman in action on the show and see her interact with others?
8- Does Lucas Carr live next to Conner and M'gann,or does he live with them?
9- Is Jason Spisak going to voice another character in Outsiders that isn't Forager?
10- Is Dick acting so poorly due to Wally being ceaced?
11- Are you trolling the fandom with Lynn Stewart making assumptions on Will and Artemis living together?
12- Why can't Artemis and Will be brother and sister in law living under the same roof?
13- Why would Lynn assume there was something going on between Will and Artemis? Is not funny and no one welcomes that scene.
I think that would be all. I wanna say that I love M'gann's white and bald look! She has grown so much. Forager is a treasure, I love him.
YOu should consider showing the green lantern corps in young justice
While Halo's powers allow her to recover from fatal injuries more than a few viewers find it disturbing that she is specifically and repeatedly subject to getting injured or killed in gruesome ways in spite of her powers, especially as a young Muslim teenage girl (Violence against PoC be it on the news or in fiction tends to be taken less seriously than violence against white people). Had the writing team considered the implications of this when writing the action scenes Halo is involved in?
If Vandal Savage was the father of Nabu, then why has Nabu not mentioned this relationship to anyone? Also, has Nabu ever encountered Vandal Savage again at any point between his death and the present day?
In known history, Genghis Khan began the seeds if his empire due to his family connections via his father's clan. Given Vandal Savage of course didnt have a mongol chief as his dad, how did he start the start of his empire?
Dear mister Weisman,
I really love your work! And how you have creates this! I have a few questions, I hope you don't mind.
1. How old is the M'Comm M'orrz?
2. Will M'Comm appear in future episodes? Because I had watched some show were there was a character introduced and never came back.
3. How did M'Comm M'orrz got those Meta-Humans?
Thank you for your work and Gargoyles, it gave a mature 13-year old kid a great show to watch and escape with when his world around him was falling apart.
I wanted to ask you about Goliath and his character ARC. he's such a complex character who spends so much time in grief and, carrying burdens from his past balancing good and evil, broken hearts and forbidden romances, an evolution of "Clan" and family.
Season three opened all of these new possibilities with new clans popping up all over the world after Avalon, and so my Question is, What would it take for Goliath to get his happy ending? Was there ever a plan to really wrap up Gargoyles, because the universe really is so deep and expansive everyone could have gotten 10 episodes plus about their own struggles and triumphs.
I even got to read Brooklyn's Comic Arc from "Clan Building" by Greg Weisman, and had even more love for what could have been! Thank you for answering if you get the chance!
Sorry if this was asked, but is it fair to assume that many, MANY children died as a result of Klarion's spell in misplaced? It's been years since I've watched the episode, but I don't recall any reaction to a tragedy of such scope being depicted.
Could M'gann and Conner have children, like beautiful Half Martian, Quarter Kryptonian, Quarter Human babies?
1. Why did Vandal Savage invited Ocean Master to the Light what did Ocean Master have to bring to the table?
2. Why did Ocean Master agreed to joining the Light?
3. Was Ocean Master friends with any members of the Light?
4. On Earth-16 did Ocean Master had any racism towards Surface Dwellers?
You are really amazing!! I love how you have all made this! Sorry for my bad English, because I come from the Netherlands and english is not my mother launguage. Sorry.
I have a lot of questions. My first question is: How was your first day working here?
Thank you for your time!!
I have one regarding Jon Kent and his nature as a Kryptonian/Human hybrid. Does a naturally born hybrid possess any degree of a Kryptonian's advanced powers (flight, speed, vision), or will they be closer to Superboy in terms of their power set?
Just wondering, is the Owings Mills in young justice 3x09 the same from Owings Mills, MD?
Hello Greg, first--I hope you don't get tired of hearing this--but I just wanted to say I love your work: Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man, Young Justice, they're all awesome!
If it's alright, I had a few questions about the Sword of Beowulf from the YJ episode "Secrets" which kind of tie into each other.
1. Did Beowulf forge the sword or did he find it?
2. Whose arm makes up the scabbard of the sword? I assume Grendel but I want to be sure.
3. The moral implications of using an arm for a scabbard are a little... iffy. Was the Beowulf of the Young Justice pure "good" of heart?
4. Was the "purity of heart" requirement based on whether the sword believed someone was pure of heart or if the person wielding it considered themselves pure of heart? Like, as a hypothetical, could a person who deluded themselves into thinking they're a purely good person, despite doing objectively evil deeds, still use the sword's power?
Thank you for your time!
Watching YJO, and loving it! :D Iâm so happy the series is back and back in full-force. Itâs probably too early to send in questions, but these arenât restricted to the third season and some is for âGargoylesâ, so I think itâll be okay.
1.) With âYoung Justice: Outsidersâ being successfully renewed, maybe itâs time for fans to start a campaign to finally get âGargoylesâ renewed? I know Disney owns it, but with help from the fans and VAs, maybe making some noise can finally raise the chances of âGargoylesâ continuing?
2.) How come Disney doesnât do anything with the IP for âGargoylesâ, but doesnât want to give it to any other company? Is it too much of a business risk, as they donât want to take the chance to lose profit if the revival falls to bring in revenue or are they too worried that if another company licenses it and produces, theyâll look like fools for the public and suffer a loss of revenue if another company makes a successful revival? Do folks at Disney still hold out hope for the franchiseâs comeback?
3.) Are Paula and Sportsmaster officially divorced by the third season? If so, why not?
4.) Jade changes her surname to her motherâs maiden name because of issues with her father. How come Artemis and Paula didnât do the same, given their own issues with Sportsmaster?
5.) What made the clone Roy changed his name to âWillâ (is that short for William, or just Will?)? Also, it seems like Roy is close to Jim and Will now. Does he sees them as his older brothers?
How does Jefferson get along with John Stewart after the divorce from Lynn?
i have a question for you how durable are Atlantean besides the deep blue sea
If I am to correctly understand Vandal Savage's origin story in the Young Justice episode, "Evolution," then would this then mean that Vandal Savage ultimately lost the war with Darkseid, and that is why the future of 2056 is still in its terrible state despite Bart Allen going back in time?
How old is Lois Lane?
How old is Jon Kent?
How old is Red Tornadoâs daughter?
Is Red Tornadoâs daughter Traya Sutton?
How old is Lady Shiva?
Great episodes this week!
How old is Livewire?
How old is Mist?
How old is Shade?
How old is Mad Hatter?
How old is Simon Stagg?
Seeing Lady Shiva on "Young Justice: Outsiders," is her real name spelled out as Sandra Woosan OR Sandra Wu-San?
Will there be any introduction of asian heroes(male or female) in the near future?
So Deathstroke, Ultra-Humanite, and Lady Shiva are officially members of the Light, but what are there designation numbers?
Hi, who is the Shade? Is it Richard Swift? Any chance that he will become antihero?
I love your work, Greg.
1) In the new Young Jusice season, will we see Kyle Rayner? No spoilers necessary, feel free to be vague. I know a few questions have emerged regarding him; but, I was wondering if this has changed. He's the young lantern many huge comic fans of the 90s (tv shows included) saw as our green lantern. His youthfulness, artistry, and grounded personality would be a great fit for the young team (especially as he tries to learn his powers). His storyline has a lot of potential for world shifting (if the other lanterns are the only ones left, he might represent the future), or if one of them turned (say, Guy Gardner turned into a Red one due to his rage), he could be seen as a replacement and have his own arch. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be great.
2) I noticed you have a book for Magic the Gathering, will you be publishing more with them? It's a great storyline but the magic world needs some fine tuning. It's become a bit stale recently.
Good luck! Thanks again =)
did Garfield talk to m'gann after he left the team before outsiders events if not why not ? why has miss martian watch Garfield show he stars as actor in during year 2018 ?
Since two years have passed between Seasons Two and Three of Young Justice, what happened to Wally's parents?
You once mentioned that in the Young Justice animated universe, the reason the Justice League is NOT called the Justice League of America is because not all the heroes were American, and because it was an international organization with a United Nations Charter. However, would it still be possible that a different team of superheroes could potentially come together under the name Justice League of America? I recall this was done in comics in recent years; one was founded by Steve Trevor and Amanda Waller to defend America from superhuman threats of all kinds, but unknown to the recruited heroes, they were secretly in training to take down the Justice League; and the other was created by Batman as a means of offering a chance for do-gooders new and old to get a fresh start together.
I just watched Young Justice Outsiders episode 4 and was wondering if the scene with Superboy & Brion fixing that bike was inspired by the book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig?
We now know that Troia is Troia's given name, per the UN, as you pointed out on your Twitter. Given that you once referred to her as "the Earth-16 Donna Troy" (in an answer where you said ""But the short answer is that the Earth-16 Donna Troy was TROIA. Never Wonder Girl""), is Donna Troy an alias she has used in civilian life (like Wonder Woman's Diana Prince during WWII), or did you just mean she is the Earth-16 equivalent of Donna Troy?
Hello since my favorite speedster is dead, will we be getting more scenes of my second favorite speedster Bart? Especially in regards to his friendship with Traci 13 and Jamie I really like their friendship and enjoyed the scene of them hanging out.
Sorry if this triggers a spoiler but what are the chances of Empress from the Young Justice comics showing up.
I bought a DCU membership soley for YJ, but since there's a number of shows available on the platform I decided to start watching Batman Beyond too (i'm 3 episodes in, but so far so good)
(1) Do you have a favorite episode/moment that you liked from Batman Beyond?
(2) Thoughts on Terry McGinnis?
Why did miss martian not tell Garfield about her and conner's engagement soon after conner ask miss martian to marry him ?
Why couldn't Coyote 1.0 (not the head separately, but the robot as a whole) fly?
Could you address Lagoon boy, Bumble Bee, and Guardian III (Mal) absence in the show? Have the characters been written out as there is no mention of them?
After they marry, will it be possible for Superboy and Miss Martian to conceive a baby?
For season 3 of Young Justice, will Superboy ever develop full Kryptonian powers? Also, Kara Zor-el(aka Supergirl), Superman's cousin, ever debut on the shoe?
Can you please give a full description of Superman and Superboy's relationship with the Kent family in Young Justice.
Hi Greg! Love Young Justice season 3 all of you guys are doing great, now with that being said I got two q's for ya; 1. That âred hooded ninja" is about...19 years old right? Call it a hunch. 2. Does Catwoman exist in YJ? Can't recall any reference being made to a Selina Kyle or a notable female cat burglar
In https://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=22687, where Mo asked "I just rewatched spectacular spiderman and I feel there were a few bits inspired by the Rami trilogy, is that true?" and you said "Since I don't know what the Rami trilogy is, I'm gonna say no.", they must have been referring to the original trilogy of Spider-Man films starring Tobey Maguire and directed by Sam Raimi. The Raimi trilogy.
Hi Greg. Thanks for all the work you, Brandon, Phil, and many others put into making a third season of Young Justice. I've been very impressed and can't wait for more episodes!
Q: We see that M'Gann faced oppression as a white Martian by greens, but since they're all shapeshifters, is it possible for them to change form so that they resemble a green Martian, or would other Martians see through that?
In young justice after the events of ''Secrets'' did Artemis and Zatanna Each get a Counseling session with Black canary to help clear their minds of the stress brought by Harm and his actions to Greta?
Hey, Greig, first, big fan of the show, the comic and the game. I love this universe and it always fill me with joy when it expands. And I love that we finally got season 3.
Now my question is about Traci Thurston aka Thirteen
1) How old is she?
2) I know sheâs based on Traci 13, but is she also based on Jinx from Teen Titans as well, given she has magical bad luck
3) Is she dating Blue Beetle, or will she start dating Blue in the series? (I loved their relationship in the comics, before the New 52, and I know in Rebirth she was made into an LGBT character, but I always prefer Traci with Jaime)
I had a few questions regarding Bette Kane and the Kane family:
1. Is Martha Wayne's maiden name is still Kane in this universe?
2. Would Bette be from the same Kane family as Martha, or is that all just a big coincidence?
3. If #2 is a yes, does that mean that Bette has a cousin named Kate somewhere out there in Gotham?
Since we just saw that Traci 13's magic appears to be based on bad luck, I had a few questions about it (and tangentially about Earth-16 magic).
1. Since there are Lords of Order and Lords of Chaos on Earth-16, is magic separated into opposing forces of Chaos Magic and Order magic (like the Light and Dark sides of the Force, or positive and negative electrical charges) or is magic simply a neutral energy that can be used freely for either chaotic or orderly purposes?
2. If Earth-16 magic comes in separate Order and Chaos flavours, is Traci's bad luck magic a type of Chaos Magic?
3. If the previous answer is true, how does Doctor Fate--being a Lord of Order--feel about being allied with a user of Chaos Magic?
I have a question about Young Justice universe: "Queen Bee" is only a title or is the birth name of the character?
So was that definitely Damian Wayne we saw in the Rescue Op episode of Young Justice?
Alright first off I'm a huge fan. Have been since Gargoyles (though I didn't know it at the time). Congrats on season 3 and I hope to see more of your work in the future, be it Young Justice or anything else.
As for the questions:
1. Is Statics identity public? I never see him wear a mask
2. Are Superboy's shirts lighter now due to multiple washings or was that just an aesthetic choice?
3. Did Kaldur always know he would be Aquaman someday?
4. Which episode of season 3 is your favorite?
Thanks a bunch!
I'm happy that Dick and Barbara are officially a couple! Now, is it too much ask that they'll eventually get married?
I couldn't believe my eyes when a baby Damian Wayne was introduced on Young Justice: Outsiders! But since he's only a baby at this point in time, do we have to wait for a 10-year time skip before Damian becomes Robin?!
Greg why did you ruin the beautiful dick and starfire relationship... just why
it probably doesn't it matter but in young justice s3 e3 garfield was in paris with queen perita my question is does perita know about the team because gar had to use a zeta beam to get to paris
After eight years, Zatara appeared to look terrible; whether it is his age catching up to him or the strain of wearing the Helmet of Nabu for such a long time appears to be unclear. As such, why has Nabu not yet found a successor to wear the helmet? How long must Zatanna go through the grief of only seeing her father briefly before quickly losing him again every year?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.