A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1. How long has Jefferson Pierce been fighting crime as Black Lightning prior to Season Three?
I've been curious about this for a while, since we know that Garth showed up to fight off the Reach in the S2 finale, but were Garth and Troia still operating as heroes by the end of Season 2? Or were they already UN ambassadors? Because Dick implies in S3 that they left the Team to become ambassadors, and they were both gone by S2.
1. In young justice what collage in Star city does Artemis plan to teach, at after she gets her Doctorate? 2. will Artemis, Megan Morse and Dinah Lance all start wearing Glasses (not shades like Robin wears but normal ones like Oracle or Doctor Jace wear) before the time jump to season 4 or afterwards?
Mister Greg in story of young justice why did you choose to have beast boy date Queen Perdita if you didn't plan for them to get married when they reach adulthood ?
Are there any characters you've introduced that aren't superheroes in the comics, but have thought about creating their own superhero identity in the show?
In "Princes All" when Batman quits the Justice League with a few fellow members, Wonder Woman yells out "Bruce, please!" to the entire room.
1. Does this mean that everyone present (Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Captain Marvel, Red Tornado, Doctor Fate, Plastic Man, Black Lightning, Zatanna, Rocket, Aquaman (Kaldur), Hardware, Katana, Batwoman, Steel, and Miss Martian) was already aware of Batman's secret identity? Or are several Leaguers now just aware of Batman's first name?
1. How did you decide on Wyynde for Kaldur's romantic interest? Were you set on it being a former Atlantean purist?
2. I'm curious as to when Kaldur first started to realize when he was attracted to more than just women. Do you picture him struggling with it or was he very open minded about himself from the beginning?
3. When you were writing season 1 and 2, was there a storyline or character you wanted to showcase Kaldur's sexuality with, but couldn't?
4. How did Wyynde and Kaldur meet? Who asked who out? If you're planning on showing this at some point then I get the #NoSpoilers
i know it doesnt matter but where was garfield during 3x20
I want to ask how old is Joan Garrick? You had previously said that she was 88 at the end of Season 1. However, recently at SDCC, you said she was 98, when she died.
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.