A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Since it's cancelation, you've shared a lot about what was planned for Spectacular Spider-Man. I was doing a rewatch of the series the other day and finally noticed Flash's sister during the hospital scene. I'm curious as to whether there was going to be some grand overarching narrative with her in later seasons, or if she was just in the scene to serve as window dressing?
Can you stop using Young Justice to push a very leftist agenda. Young Justice is not to show how âwokeâ you are. In the first 2 seasons you didnât make much if any propaganda. It will alienate your audience and become dated rather quickly.
Hello, I have a "Goliath Chronicles" question. I know you're not fond of them, but this has been bugging me for quite a while now.
Why did the higher ups at Disney feel the need to just fire everyone who had been working on the show up to that point when it went Network? I can understand they needed you guys to tone it down because Network shows have tighter constraints than Syndication, but I don't see what they had to gain by ditching a preexisting crew and then having to go to the trouble of hiring a whole new one.
Were you ever given so much as an excuse for that by them?
Do you think there is more hope of Spectacular Spiderman coming back after Tom Holland saved Spiderman in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He convinced Disney and Sony to negotiate over the rights for a 2nd time after Spiderman was temporarily off of the Marvel Cinematic Universe after the 1st negotiation. I think Spectacular Spiderman can come back if you help Disney, Marvel, and Sony negotiate over Spiderman TV rights again. If they see the success of the series you've worked in like Young Justice maybe through a portfolio or something, they could give it another shot. Tom Holland showed me that rights issues can be solved if we take action though that might've been because of the big bucks of the movies. Times are different now, maybe if you can help propose those companies to make a deal over the TV rights, they can accept it because it can be financially better for both companies to run something like that. Times are different with revivals nowadays like with Young Justice, companies care a lot about money so maybe you and other people can convince that it will financially benefit both companies. I really believe one day, the series will be revived.
Hi Greg! Sorry if English is bad, I'm not fluent!
Well, my question is about magic. Why is Jace Beleren so hypocritical? Why can he forgive Vraska so quickly, but not Liliana?
By God, even the slightest contact with Liliana makes him cry about how she deceived and betrayed him. Ah, but it doesn't matter that Vraska did the same thing, after all, he's in love! So cute, isn't it ?!
Oh, please! Very hypocritical! All his crying would be easily silenced if Liliana said she really loved him, but how proud is she to do that? Well, a lot! And that's why Jace is this troubled man!
I can't take it anymore, please arrange things between them in the next books! How can Jace judge Liliana so much when he forgives Vraska? How can he judge her so much when he agrees with this gigantic lie at the end of the Sparks War? Please make him put himself in Liliana's shoes for a moment!
Thank you for your time and all the great series over the years.
Like other Spider-Man fans I feel it's unfortunate that it's unlikely for Spectacular Spider-Man to return due to legalities (would love to be proven wrong though).
However would you be willing to helm a new animated Spider-Man series for Marvel?
In young justice outsiders episode NIGHTMARRE MONKEYS Why did EMT Casey Brinke not recognize Garfield Logan from the events of young justice comic TORCH SONGS part 2 ?
Hi big fan of Gargoyles
( this is probably a strange question) if there was a gargoyle human hybrid would it have the stone by day rule that regular gargoyles have or could be active during the day and night?
Hi, Greg! Just wanted to ask. Since Blue Devil exists within the Young Justice universe, does Ragman and other members of Shadowpact exist, too? Any chance we'll get to see them in the future?
I absolutely loved season 3 of Young Justice and can't wait for more! Thank you for all the work you've done!
If Vandal Savage was born/empowered in the Gargoyles Universe, who would he recruit to join The Light?
Hi, Greg Weisman! I was rewatching Spectacular Spider-Man, great show, and I was rewatching Intervention specifically. One thing that caught my eyes was the manager, Sullivan Edwards I believe, and I tried looking for a comic book or movie counterpart for him since in Amazing Fantasy #15 the manager is called Maxwell Shiffman. I found a Mr. Sullivan from Spider-Man 1, and a famous promoter in real life named Edward Sullivan, was the manager based on the SM1 character as a homage to the latter? Thanks!
In young justice universe before the events of episode Nightmare Monkeys why Queen Perdita never ask Garfield to visit her country and stay at her castle when he visit her country ?
I got a question about Lex Luthor, with the "fake news" thing he said it's obvious you guys wanted to throw jabs at Donald Trump, which is cool and all, but I'm a little worried this means you will downgrade Lex Luthor.
I mean I liked how he was this menacing villain in season 1 and 2, and even inherited the Xanatos "revenge is a sucker's game" thing.
But I remember In a panel you did with Marina Sirtis you said that you hoped your villains were smarter than Donald Trump
And now... he is acting like him in many ways. The "sad" commment, the social media obsessiom, the "fake news thing", being less competent this season.
So my question is, are you going to keep him as this incredibly intelligent mastermind? or is he going to be downdraded to a discount Donald Trump?
In Young Justice Season 4, will there be some episodes about how The Doom Patrol met & formed as a team & how Mento met Elasti-Woman?
How did Psimon know queen Perdita and GARFIELD will be at the festival so that Psimon would choose use his power to make people think he was Queen Perdita's evil uncle Vertigo in young justice outsiders episode ILLUSION OF CONTROL ?
QUESTION 1 Was Garfield Logan at a orphanage or at his house when RITA FARR came to get him after queen bee kill Marie Logan ? QUESTION 2 How soon after Garfield start living with Rita did he learn she was a super hero ? QUESTION 3 How did Garfield learn Rita was a super hero ?
How many years was Garfield logan a student at a school when garfield was living with rita farr after marie logan was killed in young justice timeline ?
I saw a message on the archives in regards to cloning and sexuality. As an identical twin, I know me and my sister do not have the same sexuality despite having the same DNA. I know there's also nature vs. nurture. Would you consider cloning to be similar to the shared DNA of twins in the YJ universe? If so, would it be possible for one of the Roys (like Jim or original Roy) to have an attraction to a guy or, say, a genomorph without a gender, in contrast to Will's clear attraction to women. I am not asking if that is the case, but rather if it is possible.
On another note, I am an avid Young Justice fan who loves your show and is looking forward to Season Four. I hope Starfire or Raven or Supergirl or other characters that are popular but have yet to show will show up!
One last question, do you ever look at the YJ fanfiction archives? Either out of curiosity or for inspiration? Just curious if you or Brandon ever peek at those!
Thanks and love your show!
Did Black Lightning write that speech down first, or was it off the top of his head?
Hi Greg! Hope production is going smoothly.
My question concerns a moment from "Triptych," where we see Orphan slice 'Jervis Tetch' in half, who is then revealed to be Clayface. Arrowette responds to these actions with: "Did you know Tetch was really Clayface, or did you just not care?"
I was intrigued by this for a couple of reasons, given the fact that I'm a huge fan of Cass Cain. This scene brought two major elements of her character to mind.
First, the fact that Cass' whole backstory comes from the fact that she was raised to be a weapon in service of the League of Assasins. She wasn't taught to speak or read, just to kill. But when she took her first life, the terror in the man's eyes drove her away from her father David Cain, and eventually into the arms of Batman and her new family. But her dark past meant that Cass would NEVER take another life, and atoned for it every day as Batgirl and later Black Bat (and Orphan, in the new continuity). Because of this, I wondered as to why Arrowette would question Cass' lack of concern for Tetch's life.
But that brings to mind the second thing I thought of. As 'the One who is All,' Cass was raised to read people's actions through microexpressions and such. This means she could've easily recognized that Tetch wasn't who he appeared to be, if these comic book elements of her backstory were canon to Earth-16.
I don't want to ask anything that's too specifically spoilery, so I'll ask only this: when attempting to dig down to the core elements of Orphan's character, were these main values present in your minds, or were you going for a radically different interpretation of the character?
Thanks for your time! Hope to see more of Orphan in Season 4.
In light of the end of "Outsiders", will you update the designations list in light of the new characters? Also, was Metamorpho a member of the Justice League?
how stoked are you that Gargoyles is going to be on Disney+?
Hi Greg Weisman,
First of all I love Young Justice, it's what made me get into animation in the first place. I have a question about one thing. Since that the show is taking some real life views, it made me wonder, did the 9/11 attacks occur in 2001?
I hope that when Season 4 of Young Justice comes around, I hope that Batman will say the following words at least once on the show: "Because I'm Batman."
Please make sure it will happen and I will be forever grateful to you.
Thank you! :)
1. Prior to the modern-day incarnation, how were previous members of Vandal Savage's Light usually chosen?
2. Because Vandal Savage is immortal, could it be assumed that he knows certain truths in human history that no one else even knows about?
During Vandal Savage's time as Genghis Khan, what were the names of his two meta-human sons and what ultimately happened to them?
In regards to Vandal Savage in the Young Justice animated universe:
1. In the time before the meteor arrived on Earth, was he part of a clan or tribe, or did he live his entire life alone.
2. Did he ever called the cave bear who attacked him by name? If so, what was the cave bear's name? Ursus?
3. How and when did he ultimately decided to permanently go by the name Vandal Savage?
4. Did he ever attempted to solve the mystery of the meteor's origins?
In the Young Justice animated universe, is Steel's secret identity John Henry Irons?
Hi Greg! Once again, thanks for the amazing show that is Young Justice. I wanted to ask a few more questions about the show I adore.
1. How old are Traya, Anissa, and Jennifer?
2. Was there any debate between the writers, producers, and actors over how to pronounce Lian? (I know some people including myself pronounced it as LeeAnn, and sometimes say that)
3. If it was Cadmus policy to delete the source material, how come they kept Roy alive and frozen instead?
4. How did Mal and Karen discover Conner's and Megan's real identities, or is that something we might see later?
5. What's your response and feeling when people come up to you and say that the show (or even Gargoyles) helped them during a difficult time, maybe even saved them from suicide?
Two questions about Season 3
1. Do any of the rescued meta-teens in True Heroes, Influence, Early Warning and Into the Breach have names?
2. If they do, can you identify which specific metas they were
1. How exactly was Lady Shiva able to decapitate Orm?
2. Was DeLamb's usefulness as a pawn for the Light a major reason he wasn't already executed for regicide and high treason?
3. Where's La'gaan been and is he invited to the wedding?
1. Given that Terra betraying the team is a well-known trope, were you determined to have Terra turn away from Deathsttroke in the ends, or were there other ideas where she still went dar?
2. Were you ever tempted to have Terra actually kill Beast Boy like Deathstroke told her to?
3. In your mind, did Brion take Terra's place in your version of the Judas Contract story.
Why did Halo not heal beast boy's broken arm after the mission seen in episode young justice outsiders nevermore was over ?
Is King Shaâark going to appear in Young Justice Season 4?
Hi, Greg! Hope production on Season 4 is going well.
Throughout Season 3, we get only one glimpse of Ray Palmer/Atom, standing on the Flashâs shoulder in the big group shot in âNevermore.â Heâs in costume and seems to still be operating as a member of the League. Yet, Kaldurâs line in âPrinces Allâ indicated that all Earth-based League members were present âeither in person or via hologramâ at the Watchtower meeting. But unless he was at the subatomic level, Ray Palmer was nowhere to be seen.
1. Can we take this as confirmation that Atom was operating as a space-based Leaguer for most of Young Justice: Outsiders?
Since you say you've always planned on including Dracula in the future, does that mean vampires exist in the "Gargoyles" universe?
Also, what is your opinion on there being gargoyles in the Carpathian mountains? Seems like that's a place they could roost and live safely.
Why did BEAST BOY stop dating QUEEN PERDITA soon after his OUTSIDERS team was form IN YOUNG JUSTICE TIMELINE ?
What are the names of the members of the Happy Harbor High School cheerleaders, the Bumblebees?
Am I missing anyone or adding someone incorrectly? So far Sevarius has the DNA of the following?
Goliath, Brooklyn, Angela, Broadway, Bronx, Lexington, Eliza, Hudson, Yama, Robyn Canmore, Dingo, Talon, Maggie, Fang, Claw, Wolf, Demona, Nessie, Deiliah (Mix)?
1) On a narcissistic level would any part of Demona be pleased with Delilah for rejecting Thailog and being elected leader of the clones? Or would it kind of make her hate her more because they are nearly the same person?
2) Any hope of a revival with Disney's new streaming service? Several seasons in the bag already, cult following, voice actors with a cult following. Seems like a shoo-in, fingers crossed.
3) Are you reading Johnathan Hickman's X-Men relaunch? What do you think?
4) Is Brentwood attracted to Thailog? For that matter is Lexington attracted to any of the Wyvern clan?
This post is about Tim and Cassie in season 3
1.What was their relationship like?
2.What kind of boyfriend was Tim?
3.Are Tim and Cassie virgins? If not, when was their first time?
4.Have they slept with each other?
On a scale from 1 to 10, how estranged is Icicle Jr. from his father these days? To be honest, bad as he is, I can't see an old school villain like Senior being in ANY way accepting the idea of metahuman-child trafficking. And the fact that his own kid is engaged in that kind of business... well, everyone has to have standards, no?
Why did beast boy choose to still trust Tigress after she was willing to give terra the choice of killing beast boy in outsider episode Nevermore ?
Why did Garfield logan not move away from terra's large rock when terra was looking at and talking to tigress in young justice outsiders episode nevermore ?
Why was Garfield still allowed to use zeta beam tubs after he became a actor in young justice timeline ?
what did count vertigo think of fact Perdita was dating Garfield Logan ?
in episode nevermore why was more important to the team to give terra a choose than saving beast boy's life ?
Why did Brion pardon Jace?
As far as we know Baazovi's powers only allow him to guide people towards their darker impulses, considering the severity of the crimes Jace committed, wouldn't the psychic influences rather stop him from forgiving her.
What are the names of the members of the Bumblebees cheerleaders?
Hello there Mr. Greg, may i ask sorry to be rude, but why did Lex Luthor didn't kill Superboy after he betrayed him ?!
Should we be expecting new members of Infinity, Inc. to appear in Season 4 of Young Justice?
I'm not going to lie, it was heartbreaking what happened with Brion, and honestly I'm scared and depressed about thinking what will happen to him... so all I want to know: is there still hope? Hope for Brion? Hope for him to realize he's being used, like his sister was? Hope for him to FULLY realize that he had, and hopefully deep down has, with his family, friends, and Violet were always greater than whatever vengeance and the trappings of royalty can provide?
Considering the first letter of each episode title in Season 3 of Young Justice spells out "Prepare the Anti-Life Equation," why was it decided to have it dealt with by episode 24; as opposed to having it last until episode 26?
Why is it that Hal Jordan appear to have aged so much in "Young Justice: Outsiders"?
With DC Comics having announced a "Tales from the Dark Multiverse" mini-series this past July, have you ever considered contacting them to see if you could pitch in a "Young Justice" one-shot story that would be set in a world that exist in the Dark Multiverse?
I wonder if there is a minus world in the Dark Multiverse in which Lex Luthor's plan had worked and Terra had indeed killed Beast Boy? Maybe that world would have been Earth -16, the negative counterpart of Earth-16? I wonder how the heroes would have struggled to live in a world in which they are considered outlaws?
From 2003 to 2019, who has been elected as leader of the Justice League and how long did each voted member stayed on as leader (considered the date of resignation appears to be random; if the endings of Season 2 and 3 are any indication)? Also, when exactly was the idea of co-leadership in the Justice League introduced and will it still continue after the events of "Young Justice: Outsiders"?
Who are number designations A21 through A40 in "Young Justice"?
Since the Outsiders will be continuing as a group, will they have their own number designations in Season 4?
Young Justice Questions:
1. What is Ultra-Humanite's number designation in the Light?
2. Who are number designations 28 through 35 in the Justice League?
3. In regards to Batman's team, only Z01 (Batman), Z02 (Green Arrow), Z05 (Katana), Z07 (Robin III), Z08 (Arrowette), Z09 (Spoiler), and Z10 (Orphan) were known. Who were the other number designations on Batman's team that were never mentioned on the show?
4. Who are number designations G04 through G07?
5. Will you be introducing the Monitor at some point on the show? If so, will he or she be an original character who is specifically created for the Young Justice animated universe? If I remember correctly, I believe that each universe in the DC Multiverse has its own Monitor; based on what is mentioned on this link to a Wikipedia article below:
WHY DID CYBORG NOT GET READY to use his powers to SAVE BEAST BOY FROM Taro WHEN SHE RASE THAT ROCK out of the ground TO KILL BEAST BOY IN YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS EPISODE NEVERMORE ?
First of all, I had just finished season 3 of Young Justice, and it was so overwhelming. It was very bittersweet, but so satisfying to see my favorite show again (and of course, congratulations on season 4! So excited for that!).
I wanted to ask a few questions related to season 3:
1. What was the hardest episode for you to write, and why?
2. I was also excited to see Geranium City and see what happened to the genomorphs! Missed those little guys!
2a. In what state is it located in, and why that state in particular?
2b. Do Jim and Amanda live in Geranium City, or do they have their own homes out of town but visit when they can?
3. I love all three seasons, but if you could change one thing and one thing only in each season, what would it be?
4. Was there ever a scene or storyline you wanted for seasons 1 or 2 that had to be pushed back into 3?
5. Which new character introduced in season 3 were you most excited about, and which one do you relate most to?
6. Thank you again for all the great work and effort you put into this show! Not only do I love the storytelling, but I love that you include characters that otherwise wouldn't have appeared in other adaptations!
Thank you again for a wonderful season!
Will Veronica Cale eventually appear in Young Justice?
How did Ed teleport into the X-pit?
In YJI, he said that he could only teleport along his line of sight.
So when we saw him teleport with Wendy in YJO from a sealed room to outside the building, I thought he had just improved his powers in such a way that he could teleport to a place he can visualize, even if he can't see the place at the time of teleporting.
However, there was no way he could visualize the X-pit. He's never seen anything like it, never experienced it before, and I highly doubt Jeff, Dick or Kaldur described to him what it was like in detail before the Outsiders went off on their mission.
The best explanation I could come up with was that maybe he visualized his team members as his destination, but I don't really know, so.
Thanks in advanced!
What are the chances that the YJ animated universe will somehow end up getting involved in the events of the Arrowverse version of "Crisis on Infinite Earths"?
Young Justice Outsiders was incredible, but I'm a little unsure on something. Are Tim and Cassie broken up? I was very excited to see where this relationship would go, but it seems like their relationship has ended. Is season 3 the end of Robin and Wonder Girl?
So, while browsing the Young Justice Wiki (aware it's not the official, of course). I noticed on Superman's page, it doesn't show Lois or Jonathan (Kent?) under relatives or such. And Jonathan's page is just written "Jonathan", not Kent or lane. And Clark isn't listed as his father.
I was wondering if you'd be interested in answering the question, in which I'm sure he is the father, but we'd like confirmation.
(Not so sure if this is a spoiler request or anything but just delete if it is)
Where is Ed supposed to be from? He sounds mexican (his dad too) but I thought his family was from Argentina
Hi Greg I just discovered gargoyles and I think itâs one of the best animated shows Iâve ever seen and I wanted to ask do you think thailog can have some redemption arc of some sorts or is he just plain evil
1. How long has Barbara Gordon been Oracle prior to the events of Season 3?
2. Does the fact that Barbara becomes Oracle ultimately confirms that some version of "The Killing Joke" DID happen in the YJ universe? If so, how did her teammates reacted when it was revealed that Barbara would never walk again? Did they blame themselves for what happened? Did they wanted to get revenge on the Joker for his role in what happened to Barbara?
In the season 3 finale, Black Lightning said, "The hero gets lost fighting the good fight and becomes the very thing he or she is fighting against." We all saw how that happened with Geo-Force's case, but what exact circumstances caused it to happen in the cases of Vandal Savage, Ra's al Ghul, and Black Adam?
Is there a limit to Vandal Savage's healing factor? If he were to be decapitated, would he be truly dead? Would he truly die if he were reduced to ashes or if he were to be blasted by Darkseid's Omega Beams?
1. Just so I can understand correctly, the Light was actually named around the second millennium BCE, but it was NOT until his conversation with Ra's al Ghul around 2006 to 2007 that Vandal Savage founded the modern day incarnation of the Light?
2. Between the second millennium BCE and the 21st Century AD, what kind of threats throughout history prompted the Light to appear?
3. When the modern day members of the Light were brought into the group, did they ever asked Vandal Savage, "What's in it for me?" I mean, did each member wanted something in exchange for joining the group; perhaps to fulfill their own individual goals that were separate from the Light's main goal?
1. In the comics, Vandal Savage's original name was Vandar Adg. Does this also hold true in the YJ universe and would that mean he eventually renamed himself Vandal Savage at a later point in his life?
2. In the New 52 continuity, it is mentioned that Vandal Savage was born in what would be eventually become the Perigord Noir region of France. Does this also hold true in the YJ universe?
Do some of Shazam's enemies other than Black Adam exist in the Young Justice universe?
After the event of the mission in young justice outsiders episode NEVERMORE Why did Garfield choose trust his league friends and team friends that knew terra was working for deathstroke and did not expose her or stop her before terra try to kill Garfield in episode nevermore ?
In the young justice universe Why is the team call a covert unit out of the spotlight when in fact the sidekicks are seen working togather with out the justice leagers with the them on missions is seen by people save they save and by bystanders and these people tell others the justice league let there sidekicks work togather there as a team on missions ? this about the team before outsiders were form .
COULD OR WOULD CYBORG BEEN ABLE TO SAVE BEAST BOY FROMM TERRA IF ARTEMIS DID NOT ARIVE IN TIME TO STOP TERRA IN EPISODE NEVERMORE ?
After the heroes's mission in Markovia in young justice outsider episode Nevermore had ended why did queen Perdita not call Garfield or visit Garfield after she learn his arm was broken and he was almost killed ?
Hello Mr. Weisman,
1.I know I am not the only one confused about Bart's time situation, so I won't ask "Won't him being there possibly effect his birth" "Is he going to die upon conception of birth?" "Shouldn't he disappear since his circumstances in the future changed with his meddling and created a Bart who lived a different life, erasing him as a result?" I'm pretty positive those were asked. I want to know, if he will ever return to the future like he does in the comics?
2. If the 3 Green Lanterns were to get into a fight, who would you place money on to win? Hal, John, or Guy?
3. I loved the Brion twist at the end of season 3. Was the force feeding lava planned or was a less gruesome death planned?
4. My friend been begging in my ear to ask once I got the chance, so reading from the note she left: Can/Is Bart asexual like in his first comic run? Having no interest in anyone neither having any use for romance? (Mark Waid's words in that last bit there.)
I have 3 Young Justice Related questions for you 1. In Artemis's limbo Fantasy in Overwhelmed what university did she and Mr west both teach at? 2. In the limbo fantasy did Wally and Artemis both wear Glasses (Like oracle or Dr Jace) when teaching? 3. I'm not going to ask who the Waitress with the Leagon Rig at the end of nevermore as but was she Wearing glasses (like Oricle) even though her face was not shown?
Why did Garfield choose work with terra or trust her after she became a outsider after she tried to kill him young justice outsiders episode nevermore ?
Will the Dark Multiverse concept that was introduced in Dark Nights: Metal be used in the YJ universe at some point in the future?
In regards to Infinity Inc., only Trajectory has been identified. Is the other female member is Fury and the male member is Brainwave?
Would brion or halo been been able to save beast boy from being killed by terra if terra choose not to liston to artemis in young justice outsiders episode nevermore ?
By the end of Season 3 of Young Justice, exactly how many animal forms (both Earth and alien) can Beast Boy shape-shift into?
Hello again, I have a very minor question
You had mentioned in response to previous questions that many of the fictional languages have a basis is another language. I know we only ever heard one word of it, but do you have a base language you used for Thanagarian? If so, what is it?
I made a mistake in a previous posting; here is the correct one below:
Thank you very much for a wonderful Season 3 of Young Justice; you've even managed to tease us with a Legion of Superheroes ring from whom I presume to be Saturn Girl. Depending on the length of the next time-skip for Season 4, I had initially wanted to tell you which DC Comics characters that I wish to see, but then I decided to hold off on that because I suspect you might probably say that there would be no absolute certainty in regards to who might appear and because you had mentioned that Season 4 will focus on a smaller group of characters. However, with the possible introduction of Earth-16's version of the Legion of Superheroes, I personally hope this move will somehow lead to their own spin-off series; because I'd personally like to see your own unique twist(s) on that superhero team of the future.
Is "Batman Incorporated" (or "Batman, Inc.") now considered an official name for Batman's team in the YJ universe since Batman acknowledges the team name in the season 3 finale?
In Young Justice: Outsiders, was one of the reasons you brought back Jason Spisak as Forager so you could do the Wally West scenes easier or at all?
Aside from Trajectory, what are the codenames for the other two members of Infinity, Inc.?
Considering Courtney Whitmore made her appearance on "Young Justice: Outsiders," and knowing that she is Stargirl in the comics, what are the chances that we'll eventually see a present-day incarnation of the Justice Society of America.
Is Trajectory's real name Eliza Harmon in "Young Justice: Outsiders"?
In the "Young Justice" universe, is Bonnie King-Jones the name of Arrowette's mother? Also, why has she not yet appeared on the show?
A certain pointy-haired witch boy got trapped in Fate's Tower, yet he could still communicate with the Light. Did he break out of the tower with or without help, or was a bargain made to get him out?
After the events of Season 2 of "Young Justice," what exactly happened to the Brain?
With Zviad Baazovi's induction into the Light, will his designation be L-11?
How does "Young Justice" moving to DC Universe actually allow you to have the characters use profanity?! I mean, in "Nevermore," I heard Deathstroke say "dammit" and I heard Black Lightning say "crap"! I remember one time watching a Season 3 episode of Avengers Assemble, and I could've sworn I heard Red Hulk say "crap" and that was a Disney XD cartoon show.
Why is it that the "Young Justice" version of the Anti-Life Equation works differently compared other depictions seen in comics and other media?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.