A Station Eight Fan Web Site
i know Xanatos used the Cauldron of Life in Coyote's reconstruction cuz it was iron and would hold Coyote the Trickster, but couldn't he have used any old iron to do this? some may say that Xanatos used the Cauldron so as not to be wasteful, but i think he really was wasting the Cauldron on something that any iron would do. so why did he use the cauldron?
He wasn't taking any chances, I guess. He wanted his robot to not merely be iron, but to be magically powerful.
About Angela: Right after the World Tour, what are her opinions about...
1. He seems all right.
2. She doesn't seem to trustworthy. But at least she's not trying to kill me.
3. He seems all right.
am i correct in these assumptions of what beasts DNA was used to mutate the following characters:
Wolf - wolf
Talon - panther, bat, e. eel
Claw - tiger, bat, e. eel
Fang - couger?, bat, e.eel
Maggie the Cat - lion, bat, e. eel
Yeah, that sounds right. Cougar or Mountain Lion for Fang.
Were Fox, Dingo, Jackal, Hyena, and Wolf using their 'stage' names prior to the Pack's formation?
Fox, maybe. The rest, no.
Are the former members of the Pack (excluding Fox) wanted criminals? Why haven't they been caught yet?
Dingo and Jackal are both wanted in the U.S. But they're out of the country and hard to catch.
Hyena's in prison.
Wolf, I'm not sure about.
Coyote doesn't officially exist.
1) What happened to PM Studios after the arrests?
2) Did the model who was taken hostage by Fox press charges or file suit?
3) How did the PR staff deal with the fallout?
4) What was the public's reaction? The parental backlash against the media's portrayal of violence &c can't have been very pleasant for TV execs.
5) Do the fuzz or Feds know about XE's connections with PMS?
2. Yes. The former.
4. The Pack was immediately cancelled.
5. Potentially, but no one knows that X was behind the Pack's crimes.
 About how long did THE PACK air, and how large a portion of the market did it capture? Was it syndicated or affiliated or a network? And was it at the height of its popularity as of _The Thrill of the Hunt_?
 What was THE PACK's usual show format? The impression I got from _TTotH_ would lead me to place it in the 'mindless fighting' category. (Not that that's always a bad thing. THE A-TEAM always held a great deal of fascination for me when I was a kid, and enough people see something in POWER RANGERS [wince] and the WWF to have propelled them to the top of the ratings charts. ...The fighting in GARGOYLES is naturally quite cerebral.)
 What sort of commercial tie-ins do you think THE PACK might have had? Would its merchandise have rocketed in value after its stars got the boot?
 Lastly, was Pack Media Studios in charge of any other series or franchises?
1. I don't have all that info handy here at my Disney office. But it was syndicated. And it was at the height of popularity when Fox and Wolf were arrested.
2. It was more mindless. They were the good guys. Always getting lured into traps by evil ninjas. Fighting their way out.
3. They had tons of merchandising. I think initially all that stuff would have tanked in value. By now they might be collectors items.
4. They had a lot in development.
We know Fox's real name is Janine Renard and Dingo's is Harry Monmouth, but what about Wolf, Jackal, and Hyena? What are their real names?
Don't know yet.
Did you always plan for Fox to be the leader of the Pack? I don't know why, but from the Pitches I got the impression that you were originally leaning toward CY.O.T.I or Wolf.
Not Coyote. Fox or Wolf.
Will there be any more mutates in the future besides the 4 already present?
Don't forget Wolf, for starters.