A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How long can the average N'kai live barring accident and disease?
What kind of weapons does Nokkar have?
Why hasn't Nokkar's equipment been updated? Why isn't he in contact with his people?
Did you see "Sentinel"?
There are reasons, but to some extent you are assuming facts not in evidence.
1.How strong is Nokkar? Does his physical strength come from his suit? How many of those Sentinel suits does Nokkar have?
2.Is Nokkar's ship capable of faster than light travel?
3.Did Nokkar have to receive any training to become a Sentinel?
4.Is he a good Sentinel? If so why hasn't he been promoted?
5.Why didn't he know of Gargoyles prior to 1996?
6.What does Nokkar do in his ship?
7.After the Easter Island natives disappeared did he make friends with anyone else before the gargoyles arrived on the island?
1. Strong enough.
1a. Largely no.
1b. Is it me, or is this a really silly question?
4. Good enough.
4a. I'm not sure 'promotion' is the real issue, but there are reasons why he's remained in his position.
5. Why would he?
6. The two-step?
7. Largely, no.
What kind of government does the N'kai have? Democracy? Oligarchy? Monarchy?
Not revealing this at this time.
Were the N'kai the dominant force in the galaxy before the Space-Spawn?
Why doesn't Nokkar's people know of magic? I mean humans who are probably a younger race than the N'kai figured it out why can't the N'kai?
Define "know of". Define "figured it out".
Who is older Demona or Nokkar?
Nokkar, by a considerable amount.
What does 2198 Demona think of Nokkar?
Well... she likes him marginally better than the Space-Spawn.
Are the N'Kai older than the gargoyle race?
What is their natural lifespan?
How did they evolve to have such a long lifespan?
What is their birth rate?
Yes. They are older than the planet Earth.
Individually? Long. As a race? Even longer.
Time and science.
Haven't given it any thought as yet.
is 'N'Kai' the name for Nokkar's species, tribe, military branch, religious group, race, or something else? i'd assume its his species like everyone else is doing, but never have i seen you say or write that that is his species...
by 1996, what are the ages of:
I do not have my timeline with me here at home. I'm afraid you'll have to ask me again. But I will tell you now that I don't know or at least haven't decided on Nokkar's age. So you can leave him out.
1. how long in advance did Nokkar know about the Space-Spawn invasion or was he completly surprised also?
2. was Nokkar still on Easter Island when the Space-Spawn attacked? if not, where was he?
3. between 1996 and 2198 has Nokkar had any communication or messages from his people or anyone on his side in the Galactic War?
4. was Nokkar still hiding from the bulk of humanity up til 2198 or was he known to exist by many humans? did the United Nations know of him? did Alexander Xanatos?
5. after 2198 will he be known to humnas or will he be fighting in the resistance while still hiding from the humans he is protecting?
4. He was still largely hiding.
5. He's not holding a press conference, because he's wanted by the Space-Spawn who are controlling things. But more and more people will come to know him... until he takes off into space with Demona, Zafiro etc.
By 2198, is Nokkar considered elderly for his kind yet?