A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How did Fara Maku find Karadigi when nobody else found it?
Maybe for once, Anansi wanted it to be found...
1) What year was Maria Chavez born in?
2) What is the name of Maria Chavez's daughter?
3) What year was she born in?
4) Who was her father?
1. Sorry. I don't have my timeline with me.
4. This has not been established.
What is Fiona Canmores' twin brother/Charles Canmores father/Jason, Robyn, Jon's grandfather's name?
Ugh. I'm fairly certain that Fiona's twin brother is named Jackson. But I've charted so many Canmores that I get confused sometimes, and I don't have that chart with me. I can't remember for sure. Ask me again later.
(But I'm pretty sure that Jackson is Fiona's twin brother. That Jackson was the father of Aron who was the father of Charles who was the father of Jason, Robyn & Jon. And I know Fiona's great-grandfather was Angus.)
What do the Monmouths think of gargoyles in 2198? Are they pro-gargoyle?
Are there any political entities in 2198 in the Milky Way galaxy more powerful than the Space-Spawn Empire?
How did the Space-Spawn develop into the threat that they¡¯re?
Can the N¡¯kai take them down?
It depends how you define "political entities" and "power".
Victory after victory.
Don't laugh, but I have an idea about how to get Gargoyles back on the air. Here's the lowdown:
I've been looking through the archives, specifically the "Bringing Gargoyles Back" one, and I've come across a lot of questions like, "What can I do to bring Gargoyles back?" The answer, howerver, is always the same: "Write letters to Disney, or Buena Vista and ask for the show back, or petition a DVD release of the series." We all know letters are more efficient than emails at these sorts of things, but idividual letters won't do anything compared to an organized, letter-writing campaign. I'm guessing that most of the time you tell people to write in, they don't, because they don't have a clue as to where to start. No address or anything. I suggest that we organize a campaign right here on ASK GREG. I suggest that a new addition to the main page be added, with information about addresses and people to whom we should write. If this info were advertized on the Station 8 Gargoyles page, I'm sure all these people who read ASK GREG would write in; I know I would. Maybe we could persuade some of the other Gargoyles fan pages to advertize it too. I think if we concentrate on a few key Disney and Buena Vista addresses, and absolutely flood them with mail, the message might get through. I'd be willing to help coordinate the campaign, but to be honest, I don't know where to begin. I know you're not in charge of designing the page or anything, but I'm guessing whoever is is probably reading this. Tell me what you think of this idea; I think it can work.
Lots of thoughts -- in no particular order...
1. Thank you for caring about this. It means a lot to me.
2. Don't count on the notion that Gore reads all these questions. He may not have seen this suggestion. If you're serious and want his help, contact him directly.
3. An organized letter writing campaign would be terrific. I would start with a small focus, a small goal. Get the series released on DVD. I'd recommend contacting Walt Disney Television Animation, Walt Disney (or is it Buena Vista) Home Video and Michael Eisner.
4. ASK GREG is definitely not the site to organize this. Sorry. But if the campaign seems to have been generated by me or by something so obviously connected to me, then it won't look like it's coming from the fans. It'll look like I'm being self-serving. (Which I suppose I am in a way, but it's best if we keep that between us.)
5. Airportman, if you're interested in coordinating this effort, then I say go for it and thanks. You say you don't know where to begin, but you seem to have outlined many of the steps above. You need to figure out (a) what to say, (b) where to send the message and (c) how to publicize the campaign so that you get as many people involved as possible. Good luck.
You said that the Grimorum was brought from 995 to the 1970s by Brooklyn, Mary and Finella, and we already know the Phoenix Gate spent a thousand yeas, half with Goliath and half with Demona, but were you ever going to show the history of the Eye of Odin?
Care to give a brief synopsis of the history of the Eye?
No. Check Norse mythology for its early history. But it's more fun and practical to chart these things in stories than just to write them out here.
What did Sevarius plan to do with the Loch Ness monster?
Harvest, breed, create, etc.
Were you ever planning to show on screen the original Magus casting the spell of humility on the gargoyles at the request of Caesar Augustus?
Maybe in TimeDancers?
Exactly. Maybe. That is, I would have liked to. Depends on the S&P situation, probably.
Is any of the trio alive in 2198? How about the trio¡¯s children?
You mean not counting Brooklyn who TimeDanced there? No.