A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1) In 2198, is Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan?
2) Was Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan before the events of march 2198?
3) You said Delilah knows that she is descendant from the original Delilah, does that mean she wasn't raised in a community rookery?
4) If she was, were all of the Labyrinth eggs raised individually or in community rookeries?
5) If she wasn't, then how did she know she was descendant from original Delilah?
1. Not initially.
3. It doesn't mean that, no.
4. Not saying.
5. Well, it will be visually obvious for starters. Otherwise, I'm not saying.
1) You said that Zafiro had not had the pendant for very long. How long did he have it before march, 2198.
2) Will we ever meeting the new Obsidiana, Jade and/or Turquesa in G2198?
3) After the events of march 2198 is Zaphiro the leader of the Mayan Clan?
4) Who was the leader of the Mayan clan before march 2198?
1. Not very long.
2. Ever? Yes.
3. I'm not sure. I'm leaning that way, but I'm not sure.
4. Not saying.
Are there still four mayan pendants in 2198?
As far as I know.
What position does Delilah have in the Labyrinth clan?
I haven't absolutely decided this either. (Or figured it out, rather.) I think she's Second. But she may just be a warrior. (I assume we're talking about 2198 Delilah here.)
What color is Samson?
That has not been decided with any certainty.
Do most people know of the Avalon clan in 2198? If so why don't they know of the Fay?
If not then how did people explain the appearance of an extra gargoyle leader at QFL?
A select few humans know of the clan, without knowing much about Avalon itself.
1) There any reason why Nick Natsilane Maza is connected to all four of the tricksters? (His Maza family line is part of a tribe closely related to Coyote, Diane's family has roots with a tribe associated with Anansi, the Natsilane family is of course connected to Raven, and Nick has some relation with Owen/Puck)
2) If the answer to 1) is yes, what is that reason?
I think you're stretching the point.
Diane's association with Anansi is limited to her having met him. And Nick's association with Puck is limited to him having met Owen.
What's Diane's maiden name?
I don't know at this time.
Shortly after Ask Greg stopped allowing questions to be submitted in August 2001, someone brought this news article to the attention of the Station 8 CR:
"Italian professor Severino Antinori ...are set to unveil their plans" (to clone a human)
Full article at: http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/08/06/clone.doctor/index.html
Is it a coincidence... or a prophecy?
I saw a report about that in the L.A. Times. Weirded me out, I'll tell you.
1) Did you ever have plans for the trickster Loki?
2) If so, what are they?
As I've mentioned before, I'm on the fence about Loki, as he is a character who has been done to death elsewhere. Same with Thor. They may be dead. But I haven't decided. I haven't found a way into the characters that strikes me as unique enough to justify including them in anything but flashbacks.