A Station Eight Fan Web Site
So I've finally gotten through the queue. I could definitely feel myself getting cranky again by the end here, so I'm going to take a short break.
Young Justice resumes airing on Saturday, March 3, 2012, and we'll reopen ASK GREG's question/posting function on the same day.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE follow these simple guidelines BEFORE posting.
1. DO NOT REQUEST SPOILERS!! All requests for spoilers will be met with "SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT." Prefacing your spoiler request question by saying, "I hope this doesn't trigger a spoiler alert" or the like doesn't help. THINK BEFORE YOU POST. If you're asking me for information about what is TO COME on a show, it's a SPOILER. And I flat out will not answer. So all you're doing is clogging the queue.
2. CHECK THE ARCHIVES to make sure your question hasn't already been answered. Any question already answered will receive an "ASKED AND ANSWERED" response. Again, this only serves to clog the queue.
3. CHECK the UNANSWERED QUESTION queue before posting your question. I may not have answered it yet, but if you can see that someone's already asked the question, then there's no point in asking it again. All you'll receive is another "ASKED AND ANSWERED" response. Really, the amount of times I was asked Zatanna's age was just preposterous. If I'm taking the time to answer your questions, the least you can do is LOOK to see if your question was already asked before posting and clogging the queue.
4. CONSIDER asking your question from knowledgeable fans BEFORE posting it. For example, the folks at http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/comment/ are very familiar with my work and can usually answer stuff much faster than I can.
5. If you are asking multiple questions in one post, please NUMBER your questions. And if you're asking more than, say... ten... then create a separate post.
6. But please, do NOT flood the queue. Show restraint.
7. Please do not submit any original ideas, notions, concepts, or drawings of original characters. No stories, no fanfic, no teleplays, nothing.
8. No original ideas masquerading as questions. Asking me what Demona did during World War II is fine. Asking me if Demona tried to assassinate Hitler during World War II is an idea masquerading as a question and is not all right. I'm sure you can all see the distinction.
9. No requests for employment. If you want to ask generally about how one might break into the business, I'll try to give my perspective, but this is not an appropriate forum for personal pleas for work.
If these guidelines are followed the results benefit us all:
a. The queue doesn't bog down. I'll get to questions faster.
b. I'll be happier, which means I'm more likely to expand on the questions I can answer, instead of being so fed up that I speed through those too, just to bring down the size of the queue.
I know I must sound like a curmudgeon here. AND THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM! (ASK ANYONE!) But you can help reduce my curmudgeonliness by following these guidelines.
See you in a week(ish).
I know that you said wally knows robins secret ID but I was wondering if he also knew batman's by extension. If not, I'm amazed that wally stopped himself from doing a Google search on his friend. Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions. :)
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
why robib is 13 instead of 15 or 16 sameage as the rest of the team
I assume you're asking why we CHOSE to make him 13, right?
If so, the short answer is, we liked the contrast between having the youngest be the guy with the most experience.
1. Why are they showing Targets again after a two-week hiatus instead of a new episode?
2. Most cartoons always show characters wearing the same clothes/hairstyle all the time.. is that the case with Young Justice or will there be costume changes? I'd like to see Artemis with her hair down more :)
1. I don't know. I'm not consulted on scheduling.
2. We've already shown our characters in multiple costumes and outfits, etc.
Hi Mr. Greg
How many years have a Zatanna?
2 has any chance of wonder girl worth putting the team? If yes donna or cassie
3 could tell me the abilities of Green Arrow? Besides being Archer, of course lol
1. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
2. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
3. Basically, what you see is what you get. He's trained in hand-to-hand, but his main skill is archery and various trick arrows.
I feel that most of the characters have gotten an episode to show off their abilities, but we haven't really seen Wally really get a chance to show off his powers. Denial was a Wally oriented episode but it was in a sense more about Doctor Fate then about Kid Flash. Will we get a episode where Wally really gets to show off his abilities?
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
After seeing Killer Frost in "Independence Day" and "Terrors" would it be safe to assume that a version of Firestorm is active on Earth-16?
No, it would not be safe to assume anyone exists that you haven't seen.
Hello, I'm curious to know if kid flash will ever be able to vibrate his molecules through objects in this series
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
In 'Targets', Marvin White's eyes were brown. However, in 'Secrets' Marvin's eyes were blue. So, for the record, what color are Marvin's eyes?
His eyes are brown. But he was wearing blue contact lenses to play Batman on Halloween. (Yeah, that's the ticket!)
1.) What is Wally's IQ?
2.) What is Robin's IQ?
3.) Who is the most intelligent: Wally or Robin?
4.) Who is the tallest: Robin or Zatanna?
I've seen two incidences of 'shyness' and I was wondering if those could be considered facets of the characters personality or just a natural reaction to meeting new people.
5.) Upon meeting the team, Zatanna seemed shy. Would you say that is personality trait of hers?
6.) On her first day of Gotham Academy, Artemis was tugging on her skirt and awkwardly introducing herself - would you say that shy (in social situations) is a personality trait of hers?
1. I don't know. He's smart.
2. I don't know. He's smart.
3. They're smart about different things. But it's not a competition.
4. They're pretty close, but Zatanna is slightly taller.
5. No. I think you misinterpreted her reaction.
6. A bit, maybe. I think she just felt uncomfortable in an unfamiliar environment.