A Station Eight Fan Web Site
YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION: EPISODE 204 "Salvage" Premieres on Cartoon Network on Saturday morning, May 19th, with a rerun on Sunday morning, May 20th. Check local listings and cable guides for times. And remember to check under "Young Justice: Invasion". NOT just "Young Justice".
Another DON'T MISS episode. Written by me and directed by Tim Divar, this one answers a bunch of questions you may have been asking about Season One characters - while simultaneously deepening the mysteries of Season Two.
Were the Terror Twins original creations for the show or are they from the comics?
ASKED AND ANSWERED.
All members of the Pack are named after canines, with the exception of Hyena. Obviously, you ran out of cool sounding canines (African Painted Dog just doesn't have a ring to it) but you had to name her something. Since you do have a smart-ass streak, my question is, if Disney permitted, would you have not given Hyena any name, but from her personality, behavior, and actions, implied that her name may in fact be "Witch", even though no one utters it? (Substitute word witch with another word.) -G. Wen
1. Zatanna has skills in hand to hand combat?. I wrote this question because she don't have fear to attack Harm or intent stop him meanwhile Artemis trying to repair she's bow (in the episode Secrets).
2. The designation number of Zatanna will change?, she now is a official member of the team :), the number change to B08 or not.
From Latin America, thanks for creating the best characters for the series (Miss Martian, Artemis and mi favorite 4ever Zatanna, i love she). Sorry for my mistakes in English
1. Zatanna has very minimal hand-to-hand skills at the time of "Secrets".
2. Her designation changed when she joined the Team. And changed again when she joined the League just before Season Two.
Would Coco eat bacon?She looks like a pigs,but she isn't really related to them,right?
1. I haven't thought about it.
2. No, of course not.
I have two questions about "Coldhearted", and they're sort of nitpicky.
1) When the thug tricks KF into giving him the heart, why did he not destroy it while he was in the elevator? He made it from the elevator to the car, so he must have had time...
2) How did the Queen recover so quickly after open-heart surgery?
You admit up front that the questions are nitpicky, so what kind of answers are you expecting here?
1. He was told to deliver it to his boss.
2. She was putting up a good front.
How do you think Maggie Q did as Wonder Women?
Great! Really, really great, actually!
(Why would you ask me this?)
1) Was Wonder Woman in the JSA? She'd have been 15 in 1940 and 20 at the end of WW2 but that's no younger than the team
2) Was she born/made as a baby or as a fully grown adult?
1. Eventually, but not in 1940.
1a. She was sixteen in 1941 when she joined the All-Star Squadron.
2. Sculpted as a baby.
i just have one question. was artemis angry or jealous on wally for hitting on megan in coldhearted.
A little jealous, a little annoyed.
Hi Greg! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Young Justice, and I can't wait for more!
One quick question regarding "Coldhearted";
1) When Artemis told Wally that M'gann and Superboy were dating, was what she whispered ever scripted, if so, what did she say?
Thanks again, love the show, and keep up the excellent work!
1. It wasn't scripted. I'll leave her exact words to your imagination. (The last thing I need is another Titania/Fox conundrum.)