A Station Eight Fan Web Site
In 2198 will we meet any of Matt Bluestone's descendants?
If so, what will their name be, and what role would they play?
1) In 2198, is Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan?
2) Was Delilah the leader of the Labyrinth clan before the events of march 2198?
3) You said Delilah knows that she is descendant from the original Delilah, does that mean she wasn't raised in a community rookery?
4) If she was, were all of the Labyrinth eggs raised individually or in community rookeries?
5) If she wasn't, then how did she know she was descendant from original Delilah?
1. Not initially.
3. It doesn't mean that, no.
4. Not saying.
5. Well, it will be visually obvious for starters. Otherwise, I'm not saying.
1) You said that Zafiro had not had the pendant for very long. How long did he have it before march, 2198.
2) Will we ever meeting the new Obsidiana, Jade and/or Turquesa in G2198?
3) After the events of march 2198 is Zaphiro the leader of the Mayan Clan?
4) Who was the leader of the Mayan clan before march 2198?
1. Not very long.
2. Ever? Yes.
3. I'm not sure. I'm leaning that way, but I'm not sure.
4. Not saying.
Are there still four mayan pendants in 2198?
As far as I know.
What position does Delilah have in the Labyrinth clan?
I haven't absolutely decided this either. (Or figured it out, rather.) I think she's Second. But she may just be a warrior. (I assume we're talking about 2198 Delilah here.)
What color is Samson?
That has not been decided with any certainty.
Do most people know of the Avalon clan in 2198? If so why don't they know of the Fay?
If not then how did people explain the appearance of an extra gargoyle leader at QFL?
A select few humans know of the clan, without knowing much about Avalon itself.
1) There any reason why Nick Natsilane Maza is connected to all four of the tricksters? (His Maza family line is part of a tribe closely related to Coyote, Diane's family has roots with a tribe associated with Anansi, the Natsilane family is of course connected to Raven, and Nick has some relation with Owen/Puck)
2) If the answer to 1) is yes, what is that reason?
I think you're stretching the point.
Diane's association with Anansi is limited to her having met him. And Nick's association with Puck is limited to him having met Owen.
Are gargoyles part of the UN in 2198?
Why did Earth surrender so easily to the Space-Spawn?
Do we haven any colonies in outer space in 2198? Did they also surrender?
They were completely overmatched and in crisis. Short-term one could argue they had little choice, particularly since the penalty for merely saying no would have been the complete anhiliation of the planet.
Define "outer space". There were colonies within our solar system. None further out. And yes, they were forced to surrender too.