A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Here's hoping you're in a sharing mood. From your timeline, you have revealed vague events that line up with a Gathering date and a character played by one of the special guests... so I was wondering if you now had one for ConVergence as it is the Gathering Reunion in 2014, and if so, if you would mind sharing it? :)
Hey there Greg! It's been a long time since I asked a question, so I am super glad to see that you still keep up this site. :) I love how you interact with your fans. This is why we love you....well, that and your stories are awesome!
1)I was wondering if it will ever be time to answer your (least)favorite question about Gargoyles...what did Titania whisper to Fox before she left with Oberon in "The Gathering Part 2" episode? I accept that you probably won't answer, but I figured I'd give it a shot since your condition of 500 attendees at a Gathering sadly cannot come true. :(
2)Does Titania actually love Fox? I wondered if her time as a human maybe influenced her to empathize with them more. Or is she incapable of love as we know it?
1. No comment for reasons stated over and over. See Archives.
2. Yes, of course she loves her daughter.
Have you already chosen dates for the following events in the Gargoyles Universe (and of course, if the answer is yes, I'm not asking you to reveal them)?
For all three "events," I have not locked down specific dates, but I know generally where each takes place in the timeline.
Dear Mr. Weisman,
On Earth-16, did Dick Grayson still get the name "Nightwing" from Kryptonian legends Superman told him?
Thank you for your time.
I recently began to compile a shelf of the best books I have ever read. Rain of the Ghosts was the 8th book on that shelf, preceded only by the exploits of a certain Mr. Potter. She is joined by the likes of the Pevensie siblings, the gods of Greek myth, and Sherlock Holmes. Thank you for creating a fantastic new series. And know that there is a spot reserved for Spirits of Ash and Foam, Masque of Bone, and the other six books yet to come.
Thank you! That's pretty august company! I hope by now (13 months later), you've had a chance to read Spirits of Ash and Foam!
I want you to know I love Gargoyles! Although my two year old daughter doesn't care for the cartoons yet she does pretend to read my comics.
Any ways I do need a little help clarifying somethings.
Do all Gargoyles (not beasts) have some sort of wings or are there wingless Gargoyles? And what would happen if their wings ever got damaged or destroyed during their stone sleep?
Thank you for your time and trouble.
All Gargoyles have wings. But as you noted, Gargoyle Beasts do not.
It's hard to answer your damage question. It would depend on the anatomy, on the level of damage, on when during the day the damage took place, etc.
Did nightwing have feelings for artemis
Depends on what you mean by "feelings."
1.Did Bruce Greenwood's casting of Batman have anything to do with Brandon Vietti Working with him on Batman Under the Red Hood?
Yes, of course.
I couldn't help but notice that when asked if Birdflash (Dick/Wally) could be canon, you said something like "I don't think either of them are gay". But when asked if Bart was gay, you answered with "Spoiler Request". I was just wondering:
1) if there's not supposed to be anything romantic between Jaime and Bart, why do they touch so much, like on the shoulder. A lot of people in the fandom think Bart might like Jaime, but Jaime touches him a lot too.
2) And in True Colors, how EXACTLY did Jaime know where Bart's camouflage thing was in his suit, (unless he put in there *waggles eyebrows*
3) In Intervention, right before Bart is pinned with Jaime's staple gun thing, the Ambassador asks scarab what he's waiting for, and he visibly hesitates. Was this display of reluctance meant to hint that Jaime (or the scarab) had feelings for Bart? Because it was right after he'd pinned Batgirl, and he didn't seem to have a problem with that.
4) Before Jaime knew Bart's motives for keeping an eye on him, did he think the reason Bart came to his house at night, and for Bart always putting his arm around his shoulder, was because Bart liked him?
5) If CN had okayed a homosexual couple (stupid that they didn't, even Disney had a lesbian couple in "Good Luck Charlie") do you think we might have seen a homosexual pairing in S2?
Sorry if these are psoiler requests. I hope not, because these events already happened. Anyways, thanks for your time, consideration, and brilliant work. I think it's very nice of you to have this faq thing for your fans. It gives us all a bit of closure.
This is the problem with me sometimes answering questions and sometimes not. When I refuse to answer, folks take it as evidence of something or other. But it's not. It's a non-answer. But then they compare it to some other question I did answer, just as you have done, and again they take the non-answer as evidence of something or other. But it's not. It's still a non-answer. The fact that I answered the other question - as in this case - is because I think there's ample evidence in the show to support it for a viewer even if I said nothing, so there's not much point in saying nothing.
1. I'm not going to respond to this. But I will say that I don't think what your describing proves anything one way or another. Heterosexual men who are friends, touch each other on the shoulder. Homosexual men who are friends but not interested in each other sexually touch each other on the shoulder. Homosexual men who are interested in each other touch each other on the shoulder. One homosexual man and one heterosexual man can touch each other on the shoulder, whether or not the homosexual is attracted to the heterosexual. Etc., etc., etc. There's just no evidence of anything here.
2. It's always the emblem.
3. It was meant to hint that the scarab is fighting not to hurt his best friend. It offers no evidence of romantic feeling. It offers no evidence that there's no romantic feeling. It offers NO EVIDENCE.
4 As friends, certainly. Beyond that, see above.
5. I can't answer based on what ifs.
Okay, this isn't a question, but I think it's important so I'm posting it.
I'm apologizing for several of my questions which were repetitive and asking for spoilers (not at the same time usually). It probably doesn't actually matter, but whatever.
I love your Young Justice work. Hopefully they will let you guys make another something.
Thanks for reading!
--Insert Cool Name Here