A Station Eight Fan Web Site
When did Eric Needham become Black Spider?
When did Leonard Snart become Captain Cold?
When did George Harkness become Captain Boomerang?
When did Albert Michaels become Atomic Skull?
When did Teth-Adam become Black Adam?
5. 1276 B.C.E.
Hi Greg, Iâm loving season 4! Thank you, Brandon, and all of your crew for all the hard work. A few questions,
1. Who all is living in the premiere building in season 4? Weâve seen Beast Boy is there but did all the Taos meta kids move in when they joined the outsiders/team?
2. What team year did Batgirl join the team?
3. What team year did Bumblebee join the team?
4. What team year did Lagoon Boy join the team?
1. Daniel Cassidy, Garfield Logan, Forager, Violet Harper, Andie Murphy, Leslie Willis, Lia Briggs and Wendy Jones all live at the Premiere Building.
I feel like I've definitely already answered the rest of these, but what the heck...
2, 3, 4. Batgirl, Bumblebee and Lagoon Boy all joined the Team in Team Year Four.
is supermartian your favorite couple? it feels like they're the mainstream couple and I'm absolutely in love with that
I don't have one favorite. But I'm glad you like them.
Is Henchy an original character, based on someone from the comics, or both?
Have you ever thought of doing a motion comic where the actors read the whole comic?
1. He's more-or-less original. He's based on a model created for the Green Arrow Showcase short and a specific voice that I love, which actor Steve Blum has used for me in multiple series: Raythor (W.I.T.C.H.), Blackie Gaxton (The Spectacular Spider-Man), Zeb (Star Wars Rebels).
2. Yes. I'd love to do that. But there's no budget for it, generally. The YJ Wiki did a few using volunteer labor and volunteer voice actors. Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42QKFkSy4DU
Oh, and what the heck, here's another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N3Z2b-UlTE
What happen to Garfield's pet monkey after Marie logan was kill by Queen bee?
That's a damn good question. But it assumes that Monkey was still around that long.
How old the Flying Graysons when they were murdered?
I'm not going to do all that math for you, but...
Karla Grayson was born in 1968.
John Grayson was born in 1969.
Mary Lloyd Grayson was born in 1969.
Johnny Grayson was born 1990.
They died in 2006.
Hello! I hope you're having a good day, I just wanted to stop by and ask some questions about the relationships (specifically, the married couples) in Young Justice.
1. You've been asked this before, but at the time you said that you never got around to calculating the date. I figure there's a chance you've done the math since then, so: what year did Orin and Mere get married?
2. What year did Clark and Lois get married?
3. What year did Jonathan and Martha Kent get married?
4a. What year did Jefferson Pierce and Lynn Stewart get married?
4b. What year did the two of them get divorced?
5. Given that Raquel had a bridal shower, it can be assumed she indeed got married not long after. Not asking for spoilers or a specific date or anything, but did you guys have the actual wedding date in-mind or just a vague timeframe?
I figure these are generally safe questions to ask, given that you've previously answered a similar question about when Iris and Barry got married. If not, though, I do apologize for wasting your time. I hope all is well, and given the nature of these questions, I hope your wife is having a nice day too! Enjoy!
1. Nope. Sorry.
2. This one's easier to narrow down, but I haven't put it in the timeline, as of this moment.
4a. Team Year Zero.
4b. Not yet on the timeline.
5. No spoilers.
Some Questions about Aliens
1. If Goode World Studios has been around since the 40s does that mean that Gretchen Goode has been running it since then; or did she just take over a studio that was already there? I would imagine it would get difficult to explain why she does not seem to age over a 70 year period of time.
2. The Collector of Worlds mentioned that the Super Cycle was New God Life-Tech, or New Genesian Life-Tech, or something like that. Does Life-Tech imitate living things so well that it actually GROWS? Or is the Super Cycle just getting bigger some other way, like through mechanical upgrades?
3. If Martians can live for centuries, murder is incredibly rare on Mars, and they breed large families, then should overpopulation not become a problem quickly? Especially on a planet so small.
4. While they were on Mars was the high pressure under the ground simulating Earth gravity?
5. If not how was Super Boy able to walk normally under Mars' much lighter gravity?
1. Goode World Studios has not been around since the 40s. I understand where that confusion came about, but Jonathan Lord's early movies were NOT produced by Goode World. They were produced by a now defunct studio. Goode World sponsored the restoration of these films.
2. It's constantly evolving - in stages.
3. Yes. It's a problem. Which may explain there "need" for caste systems that scapegoat.
4. Something like that.
5. See above.
So regarding the Meta-Gene from my understanding it is essentially a genetic marker that can unlock natural abilities due to experiencing extreme stress and duress. The meta gene also happens to be opportunistic in nature and now here is my big question What about the Flash Family they gained their powers through a specific experiment and have no blood relations to each other so why manifest powers so similar to each other.
2. Would Flash Family be considered meta humans or should we consider all humans with powers meta-human.
3. Should Superman be classified as a meta since he didn't seem to suffer by side effects of Granny's Anti Life Equation machine Device in Terminus or should we just attribute this to kryptonian endurance and yellow sun radiation.
1. Something about Jay's accident, which Barry recreated under laboratory conditions and Wally recreated under garage lab conditions, leads to speed. (Bart inherited his speed from his grandfather.)
2. If tested, you'd discover that all four have the meta-gene.
3. The latter.
So I had a question with regards to Face Your Fears-
1. Wally is the first one to break out of the effects of Medusa Mask which he cites is probably due to his fast metabolism. Was this assessment of Wally wrong or right.
2. Does this mean Wally has more resistance or will the effects of emotion manipulation will have a shorter impact, basically does his fast metabolism give him any advantages.
3. Also Why has the Light not been able to create a speedster as fast as Barry, Wally or Jay, as you have revealed earlier Jaculi and Trajectory are both slower is it because of Barry's notes which the Light doesn't have, so does that mean Barry's note are under lock and key meanwhile Light has weaker speedsters than even Barry.
1. I think it's wise to leave that to your interpretation.
2. It doesn't hoit!
3. Barry is considerably faster than Jay or Wally ever were. Bart is more or less at Barry's level, though not quite. Still, he's younger, so he may some day wind up even faster than Barry. Trajectory is not as fast as Jay. Jaculi was not as fast as Trajectory is. After Wally stole Barry's notes, Barry made sure no one else could ever steal those notes again.