A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Some Zeta questions that hopefully don't cross the line into spoilers.
1. You've revealed that Jay Garrick and Bart Allen were given the Zeta designations A-13 and A-14 respectively, but we haven't seen those numbers used on screen. So how are they actually read out by the computer? Is it Flash A-13 and Impulse A-14, or Jay Garrick A-13 and Bart Allen A-14, or one codename and one secret identity?
2. Same question for Lucas "Snapper" Carr A-01. Is he Snapper, Snapper Carr, Lucas Carr?
3. Is there an in-universe reason why Dick, when assigning G-series designations, used the last name-comma-first name format when the A-series designations we've seen are just first name-last name?
And a couple that I think will be spoilers:
4. Did Eduardo Dorado, Sr receive a Zeta designation during/because of his work on the Erdel Initiative?
5. Were the Doom Patrol ever given Zeta designations during a hypothetical JL/DP crossover adventure?
1. A-13 was Jay Garrick. A-14 was Impulse.
2. A-01 was Snapper Carr but was updated to Lucas Carr between Seasons One and Two.
5. No spoilers. (You had to push your luck, Caleb.)