A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I want to know, when did Artemis knew she had a niece?
After Roy found out.
I've been wondering for a while now; do you have full creative freedom over Young Justice season 3 or is there some restrictions and/or lines that you can't explicitly cross?
Yes. And yes.
Hey greg,Just a few questions.
1: What character in Young Justice do you think you're most like?
2: What is your 2 favorite episodes out of the first two seasons of YJ?(one from each)
3: What's your favorite part of being in charge/creator of the show?
1. Lucas Carr. He sounds like me.
2. Misplaced. Maybe Summit. But I like 'em all.
3. CO-in charge. CO-creator. Couldn't do it without Brandon Vietti, and my favorite part is collaborating with him and the rest of our amazing cast and crew. (My favorite part of the process is the sound mix.)
rephrasing the question, How did you manage to relate to Spider-Man/Peter Parker? that I asked you earlier. I actually wanted to ask you what traits of Spider-Man/Peter Parker's character do you find that you have within yourself?
He worries about money.
He worries about girls. (I don't do that anymore. Happily married for over twenty years, but I haven't forgotten what that was like.)
He worries about letting down the people in his life.
He worries about stopping super-villains. (Um... well, actually, I do worry about that. Though maybe that's not time well spent.)
In the "Young Justice" why was the name "Justice League" chosen for the team of heroes, as opposed to naming themselves the "Justice League of America"?
Because not all the heroes were American, and because it was an international organization with a United Nations Charter.
What's Owen's middle name?
What makes you think he has one?
But probably Robin. Maybe. Or maybe not.
Hey, I have a few questions about the upcoming new episodes of YJ that occurred to me (logistical, not going to ask you what it's about obviously).
1. How far (if at all) did you guys get into the planning/writing of S3 before production ended? Had you gotten as far as writing scripts/breaking episodes or was it just sort of general ideas?
2. Do you still plan to move forward more or less with what you came up with during the first round of production or have things sort of morphed in the intervening years?
3. You've said before that you would sort of ideally never end a series definitively (given that life rarely has complete closure, that makes sense to me on a creative level). That being said, is there a particular number of YJ seasons you have roughly planned out, if not fully plotted/outlined (Joss Whedon for instance has said that he originally planned 5-7 seasons for Firefly)?
4. If yes, what is that number (if you're willing to reveal)?
1. Just general ideas. We did NOT start season three until November of 2016.
3. We had about five when we started. But we keep coming up with more ideas. So we probably still have about five (over and above what we've already done).
4. See above.
What is your opinion on Green Lantern (2011)?
I personally think it's average compared to the dislike of many people.
I think common sense dictates that I not answer this question.
i was wondering how do the zeta tubes know where to transport someone because they just walk into it without saying where or entering a destination from what I've read and heard?
They do enter a destination.
1. Regarding Alfred's work as a butler. What are his work hours and conditions? He's obviously not a regular butler, as he's not only there whenever Bruce needs him (and all that history of his parents' death), but he's also helping Batman. So, even with all that said, does Alfred live a pretty regular life, considering?
2. How long has James Gordon been on the police force?
1. No. Nothing at all like a regular life.
2. I haven't done that math.