A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hello good day
I have a question
The animated films Justice League: Doom and Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Happen in the universe of Young Justice ie are they canon for young justice? That's all greetings and sorry for my english is not my first language
Here's a list of the complete YJ Canon:
YOUNG JUSTICE (Season One) - 26 episodes (101-126)
YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION (Season Two) - 20 episodes (201-220)
YOUNG JUSTICE LEGACY video game - including Red Arrow's journal
YOUNG JUSTICE compantion comic book series - 27 issues (0-25 plus a free comic book day story)
--All of those issues (except for the free comic book day issue) have been collected in four trade paperbacks:
--*YOUNG JUSTICE, VOLUME ONE (collects 0-6)
--*YOUNG JUSTICE, VOLUME TWO: TRAINING DAY (collects 7-13)
--*YOUNG JUSTICE, VOLUME THREE: CREATURE FEATURES (collects 14-19)
--*YOUNG JUSTICE, VOLUME FOUR: INVASION (collects 20-25)
That's it. Period. Nothing else is canon to our series until Season Three (i.e. YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS) hits the air (or until we get more comics).
Hey Greg I saw you mentioned in to different occasions that how strong Captain Marvel was depended on whether or not we were talking about season 1 or 2. I especulate that he might have shared his powers with Mary Bromfield and/or Freddy Freeman. The fact those two have powers is something you've confirmed.
So my questions are:
1.-What made Captain Marvel stronger or weaker in those two seasons?
2.- Was he stronger/faster in season 1 or season 2.
3.-How strong and fast is he compared to superman during season 2?
4.-Is Captain Marvel more resistant to magic than Superman? I ask because traditionally he has been more resistant while superman has been more vulnerable to magic . I wonder if this applies to earth 16 too.
Thank you Greg and congrats for getting young justice back.
1. No spoilers.
2. No spoilers.
3. "See, now, the Hulk is more powerful because the madder he gets, the stronger he gets. But the Thing can still beat him if he keeps his wits about him."
4. Cap aside, I've never understood this Superman is more vulnerable to magic thing. The point is that Superman isn't INvulnerable to magic. But he's no more vulnerable than you or I.
This is a long shot but- Earlier in December 2016, you asked fans to buy more Young Justice comic books so the publishers will green light a new Comic book series on Young Justice.
Can we expect new Young Justice comics this year? or is DC at least considering a new series?
If the moderators decide to show you this, thanks for reading and much thanks for Young Justice.
DC is, I think, considering it. But I've got no news yet. So keep buying those comics!!!
Did Sportsmaster wanted a son (someone who will be next Sportsmaster if he die, retire and etc)? Does he care of gender?
I doubt he cared. Doubt it would have made much of a difference to him. And that's assuming that he really wanted to have children at all.
Just curious, was Garfield Logan born in Qurac on Earth-16, or did he move there sometime after his birth, before "Images"?
When Did Jade found Out that Wally was dead?
Did she tried to comfort Artemis afterwards?
Did she at least talked to Her?
1. I'm not going to nail down a specific time or timeframe outside the context of a story. That would be a spoiler
2. Nor am I going to relate details of the encounter. That would also be a spoiler.
3. But, yes, I think you can take it for granted that at some point they spoke and the subject came up.
hi greg! first, i'd like to say that young justice means a lot to me. it's gotten me through some hard times and often when i'm upset my mom will just put young justice on to try to calm me down. it often works!
so i have a few questions. i hope you can answer them, but if you can't, that's alright.
1) how well do you think you handled having such a larger cast in s2 (than in s1)? do you wish you'd had more time to focus on the characters or are you satisfied with how it turned out?
2) did the robins(+batgirls, possibly) go through about as much training as they did in the comics (pre-52, at least)?
3) how much inspiration do you take from each iteration of dc (rebirth, new 52, preboot, etc)?
4) how did you/your team make the changes from comic versions of the YJ characters to your own versions (in personality, backstory, etc)?
thank you! : )
2. You're making it sound like (pre-New 52) there was a ton of consistency in the comics. There wasn't. Suffice it to say, they all received extensive (and on-going) training.
3. We take inspiration from all over the place, but in the end, we try to get down to the core truths about any given character.
4. I'm not sure what you mean by "how".
1) So aside from Spider-Man and Young Justice, are there any other comic properties you'd love to adapt?
2) Which one would you like to have the chance to do most?
2. I'm so not picky.
Is Miss Martian's race an older race than the human race ?
Where are you dating the start of the human race?
1)When Did kaldur learned to speak english?
2)Who taught him?
I'm sorry if this have been asked before
1. He learned the basics in school. But until you're out of the water, it's difficult to really learn how to speak it.
2. Teachers, and then Aquaman.