A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
hi greg! first, i'd like to say that young justice means a lot to me. it's gotten me through some hard times and often when i'm upset my mom will just put young justice on to try to calm me down. it often works!
so i have a few questions. i hope you can answer them, but if you can't, that's alright.
1) how well do you think you handled having such a larger cast in s2 (than in s1)? do you wish you'd had more time to focus on the characters or are you satisfied with how it turned out?
2) did the robins(+batgirls, possibly) go through about as much training as they did in the comics (pre-52, at least)?
3) how much inspiration do you take from each iteration of dc (rebirth, new 52, preboot, etc)?
4) how did you/your team make the changes from comic versions of the YJ characters to your own versions (in personality, backstory, etc)?
thank you! : )
2. You're making it sound like (pre-New 52) there was a ton of consistency in the comics. There wasn't. Suffice it to say, they all received extensive (and on-going) training.
3. We take inspiration from all over the place, but in the end, we try to get down to the core truths about any given character.
4. I'm not sure what you mean by "how".