A Station Eight Fan Web Site
In season 1 episode 9 "Misplaced", Robin mentioned that everyone in the world 18 years or older, "including Red Arrow" had gone missing. And I believe Red Arrow was absent from this episode as well, in both dimensions. Now that we know Red Arrow was really only 3 years old at the time of this episode, where the heck was he? Did the distraction allow the light more time to place more programming into Red's head, or did he actually disappear and that was a big plot hole?
Sorry if this has been asked before. :|
Biological age and the age that each character considered him or herself to be, won out over chronological age. Otherwise, Miss Martian, who was chronologically 48 at the time, would have been on the adult world.
There's not plot hole. He was on adult world, probably in Star City, dealing with the chaos. We just didn't show it, as we didn't show where a lot of the adult heroes were.
Did Sportsmaster wanted kids? Was he happy when Artemis and Jade were born?
1. He didn't not want kids. At least not theoretically.
2. In his way.
1. Does Wally know about Lian?
2. Have Lian and Wally met?
3. How does he feels about her? Does he think of her like his niece?
1. At what point?
2. No spoilers.
3. You're overthinking things.
In episode "Denial" Kent Nelson tells Wally "Find your own little spitfire, one who won't let you get away with nothin'. For example, that--" but is cut off when Wally removes the Helmet.
1. So what was he going to say?
1. Something like, "For example, that blonde cutie with the mouth on her..." or something. I don't want to get bogged down in what his exact words might have been. He simply would have referred Wally to Artemis.
In Spectacular 201, who were those... two... random guys with the tire iron on the bridge who tried to attack Mysterio? I didn't really think about it before, but in hindsight, they seem kind of random. Just... two guys, on a bridge, with a tire iron, and a loudmouth dude in a flashy costume shows up, if I recall hasn't actually done anything YET that they've seen, and they just decide to have a go at him.
I though maybe they were the security detail for the TriCorp shipment, but they have neither guard uniforms nor guns.
This is obviously a really tiny, unimportant thing, but... I don't know, it really stood out to me.
I think it's just clear to these guys that Mysterio is the one who's held up traffic. They're New Yorkers. It ticked them off.
Did Wally ever told Artemis that she is his little spitfire?
Dear Greg, I was wondering why Artemis doesn't have a superhero name to go by (e.x. superboy, kid flash, etc...).
P.s. I'm a big fan of young justice and can't wait for season 3 :)
"Artemis" was her nom de guerre, just like Zatanna's is "Zatanna". Later, she took the name Tigress.
I have some questions about Spitfire.
1. Who first said "I love you"? Artemis or Wally?
2. After how many months he or she said it since they start dating? Or it was less than one month?
1. No spoilers.
2. No spoilers.
1) Was Jade holding back against Artemis in season 1? Because they are sisters and I'm sure they love each other.
2) Was Jade holding back against Artemis in season 2?
3) Was Artemis holding back against Jade in season 1?
4) Was Artemis holding back in season 2?
1. Did she need to hold back, given what she was trying to accomplish?
2. When did they fight in season two? When they were faking it aboard the Manta-Ship?
3. Certainly not at the beginning of episode six, when she didn't realize Cheshire was Jade. After that, did she need to hold back, given what she was trying to accomplish?
4. When did they fight in season two? When they were faking it aboard the Manta-Ship?
Would you come back for a Season 4?
(But pretty much the answer is always yes.)