A Station Eight Fan Web Site
ok, thanx to Vash for poinmting out to me that there are THREE beasts on Avalon (or so you said). theres Boudicca, another female, and a male. but i don't know if that makes sense because you just told me there wasn't two females... this is really confusing, so:
1. out of the 36 eggs taken to Avalon, how many of them were beasts?
2. what are the genders of these beasts? how many male, how many female?
I told you there weren't ONLY two females.
1. THREE including Boudicca.
2. Two females including Boudicca. One male.
ok, you were right, you said before that there was two beast in the Avalon clan, a male and a female, not two females. so:
1. why didn't Boudicca mate with this other beast as opposed to Bronx? or did she before or after "Avalon"? was Boudicca ever unfaithful to Bronx? :)
2. would the male beast on Avalon ever have a mate?
3. any idea what the male beast looks like, maybe a sibling of Bronx? any idea what K, T, and the M named the male beast?
4. in "The Gathering" Oberon said that he needed the best tracker and choose Boudicca, so that means that the male beast isn't as good at tracking, eh?
I still think you've got it wrong.
I'm fairly certain I said there were two beasts IN ADDITION to Boudicca.
ok, seriously, Sapphire, you are beginning to freak me out! i rather like the attention, but your obsession with my being mutated, spied on, and God knows what else is kinda frightening, so could you please stop?
hi Greg, sorry... do all garg beast act in dog fashion? are there some beast out there that act more like cats or cows or whatever or do they all act similarly to Bronx and Boidecca?
More dog than not, I guess. But there are nuances.
how many eggs can a female garg beast usually lay in its lifetime?
More than three.
How many of the thirty-six (I'm not positive it was thirty-six) eggs that were taken to Avalon were gargoyle beasts?
A few. At least three.
I have read that the gargoyles are reptils, but Bronx is a gargoyle too. Bronx could be a reptil too, but, does this mean that Goliath, Demona, Brooklyn..., are from the same specie than Bronx?
The same if the humans are from the same specie than the dogs.
Gargoyles and Gargoyle Beasts are neither reptiles nor mammals (including dogs), though they share qualities of each.
They are gargates.
About Garbeasts. Are they the same species as Gargoyles, bred from and breeding normal gargoyles?
If not, any ideas on how they came to such similiarities (the general style of appearance and the stonestuff)?
They're both gargates. The way humans and chimps are both primates.
In the Gargoyles Universe, are there gargoyles without wings at all? Earthbound ones.
Garg beasts have no wings.
since Cuchalin had a garg beast, is it safe to presume that there was once at least one garg clan in Ireland?
if so, what was this clans relationship to the feud between Cuchalin and the Banche if any? was the clan not involved, Cuchalin's allies, etc....
Yes, at one point there was an Irish garg clan. No more details are currently forthcoming.
1. ok, so there are two beasts in the Avalon clan in 1996, both female, right?
2. you said a while ago that both of these beasts will have eggs in the next rookery, we know Bronx was Boidekka's mate so who is the father of the other beasts pups? is it also Bronx?
3. do garg beasts mate for life?
4. are garg beasts monogamous?
1. Did I say that? Exactly that? Sounds wrong.
2. Again, your premise sounds faulty. But, no, Bronx did not sire pups off two separate beasts.