A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Approximately ten years passed between your resignation from "Gargoyles" and your return to it for the comic book. You've indicated that during those ten years, your ideas about the Gargoyles Universe have undergone some alterations, and new ideas have come along.
The three new stories that have come out in the comic book series so far are the Double Date with Goliath and Elisa (Gargoyles #3-5), the encounter with Coldstone in Tibet (Gargoyles #6) and the formation of the Redemption Squad (begun in Bad Guys #1). We know that you'd planned all three of those (in their basic forms) by the time that you resigned from "Gargoyles". What I'm curious about is: which of the following characters or elements had you come up by the time you left the television series, and which did you come up with afterwards?
1. Quincy Hemings
3. Brentwood deciding to team up with Thailog
4. The reason for Duval's phone call to Xanatos in "The Journey" being the mission that Quincy gives Xanatos in #5
5. The Tazmanian Tiger and his thylacines.
You're really determined to peek behind the curtain, aren't you?
1. I had the character, not the name.
4. Not all the details, but the basics, yeah.
5. The Tiger then. The thylacines since.