A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
So, first, gushing praise: I've been a Spidey fan since my dad bought me my first comic, and I'm one of the ones that says that Spectacular Spiderman is the best adaptation to hit the screen (big or little).
Next, a few backstory questions:
1. What happened to Gwen's mother in this continuity? Are the Stacys divorced or separated (as in Ultimate Spiderman) or did something happen to her?
2. Next, kinda wondering how Harry, a rich, not terribly bright kid, ended up being best friends with two geeks, and the circumstances around that. Middle school/high school cliques being practically forces of nature unto themselves, Harry linking himself with the "brains" probably would have upset socially conscious Sally long before the spider bite and complaints about "upset social order" (which was pure gold, by the way).
3. Eddie mentions that his and Peter's fathers were lab partners together. In what field? (And was there anything "funny" about that plane crash?)
4. Where *did* Peter get his costume and equipment from?
And one last question:
Where is a good place to check to find out about the current status of The Spectacular Spider-man and the third season? Keeping an eye out here on new questions is a bit... clunky.
1. She passed away. I'm actually thinking breast cancer, but don't hold me to that.
2. I think Harry is actually pretty smart, just not on Pete or Gwen's level in science. And certainly his father cares more about grades than football or popularity, and we all know how important Norman's opinion was/is to Harry.
3. No comment.
4. We'll reveal this eventually.
5. Sorry, but I don't know where else to send you. You can try some of the boards like ToonZone or SuperHeroHype, but I lurk there occassionally, and I see a LOT of misinformation. Sometimes it's innocent. Someone presents a theory or opinion. And days or weeks later, someone misremembers it as fact. Other times, I feel like certain people willfully post misinformation for their own reasons.