A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Thank you again Mr. Wiseman for answering these question from your fans. I have two related questions for you this time.
1. In regards to stone sleep, I had always imagined that the Gargoyles always biologically shift into "stone". The Gargoyles wiki talks about how when gargoyles are "stone" they are not actually stone but just really hard material that resembles stone. Assuming this is all true, I was wondering if then in the case of a broken statue, if you would be able to see the internal biology of the gargoyle such as bones, organ, blood vessels, etc. Granted they would be stone, but would they still be there?
2. This relates to Cold Stone and the stone pieces of his make-up. It was stated in the show that Cold Stone is made up of stone from three different gargoyles. Assuming that the various parts of the gargoyle anatomy would still exist in a stone state, would these not be visible upon inspection of Cold Stone's body?
3. When Demona turned the citizens of Manhattan to stone in City of Stone, was their stone sleep the same or similar to the Gargoyles? More importantly did their anatomy stay in tact like I am imagining the Gargoyle's do when they undergo stone sleep?
I have a lot of cool, though slightly morbid imaginer in my head about all of this. As always, I look forward to your response.
1. Given that the organic, stone-like substance is all the same color and consistency, it would be very difficult to discern specifics, but in theory, yes.
2. I'm not sure what you're asking. But I think the answer is yes.
3. I'm really not getting the distinction you're making here. Totally different process with the humans in City of Stone. They were magically turned to stone, but I don't see how that changes anything. You saw their facial features turn to stone. Within their bodies, their heart, liver, etc. also turned to stone. What did you USED to think happened?