A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Goblin/Osborn questions (the questions are from the perspective that we know who the Goblin is):
1) In "Catalysts" after seeing Glory back with Kenny, Harry gets mad and leaves the Fall Formal. Where did he go?
2) The thing that got me suspicious about the revelation in "Uncertainly Principle" was how Norman was able to answer all Spidey's questions so quickly. Of course, after what "Final Curtain" showed us, I can assume that he already had everything in his head before Spidey can confront him. But why wasnt Norman limping, if he was the Goblin who cracked a limp at the factory?
3) the show is great. you're great. I pray for season 3.
1. He lurked. He was still there at the end of the episode.
2. As stated in Final Curtain, he didn't crack a limb at the factory. He faked an injury there.