A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hi Mr. Weisman. First of all thanks for the best show ever. I've enjoyed every single second of it. Your show beats the 90s one by a longshot. The funny part is that not only you've created a gang war within your show (with Tombstone, Silvermane, and Doc Ock) but you've also created a gang war in real life (Spider-Man: TAS fans vs. Spectacular Spider-Man fans lol). I don't really think fans should fight on which show is better. Both your show and the 90s show are great (but yours is better lol). Anyways, here are my questions. They're not really questions on "Spectacular Spider-Man" but rather questions on the Spider-Man character. I've been asking myself (and others) these questions ever since I was a little kid but no one gave me a good answer. I want to hear your opinions.
1) Why is Chameleon's face all white and doesn't have a nose, ears, hair, etc.? Did he get a surgery and made his face like that or was he born like that?
2) Why is Spider-Man the only one to fully control the symbiote? In every single Spider-Man adaptation, when a symbiote bonds with a human, that human transforms into a Venom-like monster with a mouth and teeth and all that. Spider-Man is the only one who can "survive" a symbiote. Whenever Spider-Man bonds with a symbiote, he just gets a replica of his suit rather than turning into some Venom monster. Why do you think that is? Is it because Spider-Man's mind can control it? Why? I really want to find out the answer to that question. Even heroes and villains stronger than Spider-Man would still turn into a monster.
3) Do you think people like Mac Gargan and Angelo Fortunato are worthy to wear the Venom symbiote? I think no. The only people worthy enough to wear it are Peter, Brock, and maybe Cletus.
4) Does Debra Whitman have any connections with Morbius in the comics?
5) Even in the comics, Rhino's suit is permanent. How does he use the washroom?
Thank you, once again, for the best show ever and for answering my questions.
1. I think it's a mask that allows him to put any kind of persons features over a flat surface.
2. Well, I think you're putting the cart before the horse. Spider-Man and the symbiote bond to create the dark Spidey. Later, the symbiote bonds with Eddie and the result reflects the combination of their two mindsets. Carnage is clearly influenced by Venom. And etc. It's not like the natural form of the symbiote is a bipedal guy with teeth. The natural form of the symbiote is black ooze. It's the human that influences the specific form.
3. No comment.
4. In the comics? I don't recall.
5. You mean the toilet? I think waste is expressed through tiny vents in his feet.