A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Just wondering about the origin of a couple of monikers.
1. Where did the nickname "The Grim" come from for Kenneth? Why did you use it?
2. What is the origin of "True", the young female in Demona's Clan. Meaning, why do you call her "True"?
1. I think it's "in-story" origin is pretty clear from the story, so I won't add to that. As for why I chose to use it... it had a few benefits:
1. Helps distinguish Kenneth III from Kenneth II.
2. Added a bit of tension as to who or what the Grim might be before we met him.
3. Was useful to illustrate character for Grim and Maol Chalvim.