A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. Why did Electro go from "I want to be normal again" to "Being Electro is awesome!"?
2. You mentioned Ock only revealed he was the master planner to his inner circle. Why the tinkerer if he's a freelance agent?
3. Why does Sandman exclusively work for the Master Planner? His powers were paid for by the Big Man, yet Hammerhead had to pay a services fee.
4. Is Doc still at Ravencroft or have the staff caught on to his act?
5.The only named villains not in jail/Ravencroft are Lizard, Vulture, Sandman, Goblin, Chameleon, Mysterio, Kraven, Hammerhead, Tombstone, and Silver Sable. Correct? No escapes have been cut for time right?
6. What are Mark's chances of Parole? He hasn't done that much compared to some of the other villains, (destruction of public property) and can't really do anything without Goblin's remote. (Not that anyone knows that)
Awesome show and I really hope you get more seasons.
1. I don't think he ever went to "Being Electro is awesome!" I just think he's insisting that until he is cured, he IS Electro and not Max. He doesn't (in his way) want the two confused.
2. Guess he needed Tinkerer and/or trusted him.
3. Ock managed to corner the super-villain market, with the exception of the Enforcers.
5. Uh... no. None cut for time.
6. He hasn't even come up for trial yet.